Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Come at me Bro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:23 am

Spoiler:

Azeral walked towards the area of the final mission area, this would be it, either success or they'd get away. "Alright Joey this is it, we cannot afford to fail." After she said that she looked in her bag, Her Mother and Noel offered to come with but Az wouldn't let them, this was just for Az and Joey to handle nothing else, though Noel did give Az a Blowback orb and a quick seed to help. "Lets just hurry up and find them." Azeral said then noticed the area was slightly flooded, she looked at Joey but didn't say anything, was bringing a electric type to some place that was flooded a good idea? Well to late to do anything.

Az was slightly lucky, her coat would stop any real water from touching her, wasn't so sure about electric charged water though, eh she'll cross that bridge when she comes to it.

(7)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Joey 16

No Data

Joey followed Azeral across the marsh. The water surrounding them completely. Full of mud and plants, everywhere he looked and walked. To Joey's eyes, this place was just a large muddy and wet mess. Nothing but one massive puddle. It wouldn't be smart to do certain electrical attacks here... If he didn't control the electricity fully, it could short out into the water and strike anything within range.

"They won't get away!" he said with in a very serious tone. "Lets hurry!" he said as he continued along the path they had been following. Only speeding up a little bit after stating to hurry.

After what he had seen... These pokemon had to be put away... Pokemon like them should not be allowed anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 am

Azeral gave a small nod before speeding up herself, she wanted to end this now before they did something else, plus they've been on three missions that wouldn't give out rewards till they were all done, if they failed this no reward. Azeral took another look around the area to see if there was anywhere they could just walk over without having to go into the water, sadly there was no area like that here. "I guess it makes sense for him to come here cause he can fly." Az said before walking closer to the Marsh.

Az stopped in front of it and poked it with her covered hand and sure enough she didn't really feel anything from the water, she assumed she'd be fine against electric attacks, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 am

Joey 16

No Data
Joey continued to scamper across the odd muddy mixture of water as he continued to look around. "Yea, What about his zangoose friend..." he said as he glanced towards Azeral. Noticing her poking at the bit of land that is best described as marsh.

Joey was about to ask Azeral to hurry up, as they didn't have much time. However after a short moment. The sky seemed to glow once more with the odd purplish lightning. However, briefly after that Joey felt the charge in the air hit him.

Was... was there a regular storm somewhere nearby?! He looked around for a moment, seeing nothing out in the distance. Nothing electrical other than that odd purple lightning that had been looming through the sky for the past few days...

As the breeze came by, the charge felt suddenly stronger. "Az! Stay low!" he shouted as he raised his tail as a bolt of lightning struck his tail. Quickly dispersing it into the ground beneath him as he attempted to keep the electricity drawn away from Azeral in the water. At the current moment, he seemed to pull it towards him from the sky, and divert it away from Azeral in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 am

"Huh?" Az said turning around and seeing Joey, deciding to do what he asked she teleported a bit to the side so she was away from Joey, as she did this she saw the lightning strike Joey, she figured he'd be fine so she waited for whatever happened to end.

After whatever this was she'd ask. "Joey, are you ok?" This would only be after she figured this was over. Az looked at the sky wondering what exactly happened, was this really just a big storm?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:02 am

Joey 16

No Data
After the bolt struck Joey and dissipated. He glanced over to see if Azeral was alright. She seemed to have moved a little bit a ways from him when the bolt hit him. However it was a good thing, as the currently wasn't completely contained in the area from what he noticed when he felt the residual charge in the ground.

"Yea, I am fine... I felt the charge building up. I didn't want you to get hit..." he said with a smile. "We should probably hurry" he stated as he looked towards the direction they had been traveling.

How much longer are we going to hunt these guys for...

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
Come at me Bro 5ilECNW , Come at me Bro PSNEk7U , Come at me Bro 1Nn9M4C
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:12 am

"Thanks, you're right we should hurry." Az said completely forgetting why she put her hand in the water, though it was a bit scary seeing as any Pokemon could be hiding in there. Az quickly shook this thought away and went into the Marsh and lucky for her it wasn't that deep, though Joey and her were really short, either way they were going to be wet by the end of this.

Az looked towards the area, from what she heard you just kept going until you were surrounded by mist, then you found your target, kinda weird but whatever. Az took out two Oran berries from her bag and ate one then offered the other to Joey. "Want one?"

(17)
Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
Come at me Bro QgD9XN8 , Come at me Bro Za4wM8Q , Come at me Bro TlbkIwb
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:53 am

Joey 21

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier

Items
(1) Cheri Berry
(1) Power Band

Other

Pokemon
(1) Lotad
(1) Volbeat

Items
(1) Totter Seed
Joey nodded as she thanked him. He looked towards the sky for a moment as the sky had the odd colored lightning still flashing every so often. However, now he felt some charge in the air. Eventually a small spike in this feeling caused him to look up briefly to see a regular bolt of lightning streak across the sky. This time being the normal color you normally see. It was as if they were two separate storms. The purple and the white...

Azeral then asked him if he would like one of the berries she had pulled out of her bag. "Oh, thank-you" he said with a smile as he graciously accepted the offer. He took a moment to look around as something felt a little off about the air. Something he hadn't really felt much of before other than when the darkness first arrived.

He bit into the berry as he kept his eyes open for any sudden movements. After finishing the berry, he waited for Azeral to finish her's if she hasn't already. He would start traveling the same direction they had been going after making sure Azeral was ready.

-----------------
"Az, do you think we will ever see the sun again." he asked as they traveled. As he asked this another bolt of purple lightning cross the sky, followed by a normal one going the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Azeral looked at the sky and let out a sigh. "I'm sure we will, someone must be working at trying to get whatever this is to go away, until then all we can do is try to lessen what is happening now." Az said knowing there was no way she was strong enough to stop whatever this was, but she was strong enough to do things like this, stop those who take advantage of situations like this.

"Lets just focus on the mission, all we can do is help whoever we can until this storm blows over, and having people like those two out there will make things worse." As Az said this a Volbeat in the distance made the area light up around him, this was also something Az heard about this area, at least it was sorta like the light.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Joey 21

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier

Items
(1) Cheri Berry
(1) Power Band

Other

Pokemon
(1) Lotad
(1) Volbeat

Items
(1) Totter Seed
Joey thought for a moment. Finally realizing that he has probably asked similar questions over a couple dozen times so far over the past few days... Yielding similar responses. He let out a light sigh as he felt a bit defeated on this kind of hope.

"Yea... Getting them two out of here will help others." he said as he closed his eyes for a moment as they walked. After a few moments of walking, Joey finally noticed the glowing light up ahead that was being produced by a Volbeat. "Hey az, is it hostile?" he asked as he figured she might be able to sense its emotions form this distance.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:32 pm

"No it's happy for some reason." Az said though still slightly worried about it, ever since meeting that Zangoose and having it hide its true emotions Az was more cautions about her abilities. "Joey regarding what is going on, if we ever find the time we should go check out the area, but for now lets wait and see if someone more experienced handles it." Az suggested feeling what Joey was, she didn't like saying they should wait but it was the truth.

As they went on another Pokemon swam by, this time it was a Lotad just swimming, it would appear not many Pokemon here were that hostile. Good for Joey and Az no need to fight.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Joey 21

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier

Items
(1) Cheri Berry
(1) Power Band

Other

Pokemon
(1) Lotad
(1) Volbeat

Items
(1) Totter Seed
As azeral stated that is was happy for some reason. Joey thought for a moment about that kind of pokemon. He watched it's movements for a moment. Eventually they started moving once again. He figured the bug was definitely happy. For some reason, he knew it had to be happy because of its movements and they way it lit up in the dark.

Azeral then made a comment about them investigating the issue when they had time... However, to wait for some time to see if someone with more experience and handle it. Joey thought for a moment, "Yea, I agree. Jak left a note the other day stating that him and Noel went to the location to check it out... He stated not to visit his house for the time being." he stated in a neutral tone.

As he said this, a pokemon had been floating by on the water. One with a lily pad on it. Joey then realized that it was a lotad. So far, two pokemon... That aren't very hostile at all. This could actually be easy to get to their target location!

Last edited by coaster3000 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:06 pm

"Noel's going?" Az said slightly surprised, Noel hadn't told her anything after the whole ordeal with her mom, which Az had yet to tell Joey about. "Well if it's those two I'm sure The'll be fine, Noel and Jak are quite powerful." Az said looking around for any misty parts of the area, if what she heard was true they'd just have to wait for that.

Az looked around "You see anything around Joey?" Az questioned wanting to find this place quickly, they had to find those two, not really fast but the faster the better.

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
Come at me Bro CbSCq99 , Come at me Bro HcyCr2m , Come at me Bro UGuvRJA
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Joey 21

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier

Items
(1) Cheri Berry
(1) Power Band

Other

Pokemon

(1) Volbeat
(1) Illumise

(1) Poliwhirl

Items
(1) Totter Seed
Joey looked around for a moment as she asked if he saw anything. "No, but I feel this mess of energy in the air..." he said as he noted another glowing bug type was now visible nearby the other. They seemed to start to dance around each other as he looked over to them.

"Well, and those two dancing over there." he said with a slight smile. "I guess when it is dark out, those kinds of pokemon enjoy it." he took a guess at the reason of their happiness.

As they continued to walk, Joey noticed an odd band floating on the surface of the water. "Hmm, what kind of band is this?" he thought aloud as he picked up the power band.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:41 pm

"I guess they must be happy, though i get the same feeling from them as i got from Aaron and that Eevee." Az said still wondering what that was exactly, it was kinda weird yet kinda nice. Az shook her head to rid herself of these thoughts, now was not the time to be thinking of someones life .

As they walked Az noticed something sitting in the water, it looked like a weird spiral pattern that seemed to make you wanna just keep following it, as she did this she didn't notice it get up and attempt to shoot some water at Az. It was just a simple water gun but Az was surprised, surprised enough to kickstart her ability, she stared into the Poliwhirls eyes and a small white light appeared to shine for a moment, once she was hit by the attack she stood there, yet nothing happened. Az had copied this Pokemons water absorb ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come at me Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro Empty

Back to top Go down

Come at me Bro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Cattail Marsh-
Jump to: