Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Come at me Bro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Come at me Bro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Azeral walked towards the area of the final mission area, this would be it, either success or they'd get away. "Alright Joey this is it, we cannot afford to fail." After she said that she looked in her bag, Her Mother and Noel offered to come with but Az wouldn't let them, this was just for Az and Joey to handle nothing else, though Noel did give Az a Blowback orb and a quick seed to help. "Lets just hurry up and find them." Azeral said then noticed the area was slightly flooded, she looked at Joey but didn't say anything, was bringing a electric type to some place that was flooded a good idea? Well to late to do anything.

Az was slightly lucky, her coat would stop any real water from touching her, wasn't so sure about electric charged water though, eh she'll cross that bridge when she comes to it.

(7)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:37 pm

Joey 21

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier

Items
(1) Cheri Berry

Other

Pokemon
(1) Poliwhirl

Items
(1) Totter Seed
Joey looked towards Azeral for a moment as she stated she senses a similar feeling fhat the two seemed show as Aaron and an eevee. "Aaron and an eevee?" he thought aloud. I never see an eevee around him before... I should ask him about it sometime... he thought as he continued to follow their pathway.

At some point, he noticed Azeral had stopped to look at something in the water. She continued to stare at the pattern for a moment. However it moved and suddenly shot a watergun attack at her. During which time, there was a very brief streak of light that occurred that barely visible due to how small it was. Just before the water struck her. She didn't seem hurt at all from what he could tell.

"Uhh, what was that..." he decided to ask as the pokemon started to leave the two. He figured it only attacked her since she been staring at it.

Just as he asked that he noticed a berry flowing in the water. "mmm..." he picked up the berry and put it in his bag for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:47 pm

"Uhh i think that kick started my ability." Az said looking at herself, nothing ever changed when she copied someones ability but she always did feel weird. "You remember don't you, whenever i see another i can copy their ability and use it as my own." Az reminded Joey thinking she had told him that once before. "I think i have the ability to absorb water attacks now, considering that did nothing against me."

Az then saw a random seed and Tm in the water, lotta random items just floating around, weird. "Well lets continue" Az said starting to move again.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:24 am

[quote="coaster3000"]

Joey 22

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier

Items

Other

Pokemon

Items
(1) Totter Seed
Joey looked at azeral for a moment. "Was that was that weird flash was?" he asked as he looked back at the pokemon. It seemed to be satisfied with its attack, despite not really landing.

"Yea, I remember you telling me about it a while back. Before you left actually." he said with a smile. "Wait a second... I want you to try something later. Not right now, but when we do a sparring match again. I wonder if it can copy my lightning rod ability..." he said with a bright smile. He had recently learned from someone that the fact that lightning had no longer affected him... Originally he thought he just built up his strength with it. However it seemed he had practiced soo much with it. He built up a natural ability and replaced the odd static one he had... Which he though, he randomly shocked people with.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:44 am

Azeral looked at Joey, didn't she just say she could copy any ability. "Actually thinking back on it i should of copied your ability, that would mean you'd be able to use your attacks to attack Pokemon in the water, guess i should of thought of that." Az said in a slightly defeated tone. "Some fighter I am." Az mumbled out before continuing into the Marsh, really starting to doubt her own tactical ability.

As she walked she couldn't help but think she felt something else other then what they had seen, she wasn't sure of it but remained on her guard.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:39 am

Joey 22

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier

Items
Pokemon

Items
-->Joey looked at Azeral as she stated that she should of copied his ability. "Hey, it never really came to mind... That's all, it isn't your fault." he said in a softer tone of voice. "I didn't even know it was an ability I had... I just thought it was normal." he said with a minor chuckle, trying to cheer her up as they traveled.

At some point he thought he so some flash across his vision in a blue streak with a slight splash occurring a little ahead of where he was looking. "Az... what was that?" he asked as he looked around after immediately stopping in his place.

As they would soon know it. They aren't alone anymore... Despite passing pokemon along the path they had taken. They had been mostly quiet or to themselves, those pokemon. This one, no so much...

((Can we have it be a greninja instead?))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:04 am

Az stopped also looking around, she was slightly worried about whatever that was. as she looked around she saw something, rise from the water? Az got into her normal stance staring at the Pokemon, she didn't want to fight something, not when they had something to do. "Who are you?" Az questioned wondering if this was someone sane, mostly because it hadn't attacked them yet.

Az felt a cold stare looking at her, she was used to these types of stares because of her mother but she knew she wasn't the one he was looking at. the Greninja stood their staring at Joey with the same eyes as her mother would, not doing anything nor attacking just staring at Joey, honestly it was slightly scarier then if he actually attacked.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:13 am

Joey 22

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier
Pokemon

Items
-->Joey watched whatever it was come up from the water. He stared at it then glanced towards Azeral briefly as she asked it who they were. From what Joey could tell, it was just remaining silent as it stared straight at him. Something about it creep-ed Joey out. Just standing there staring straight at him. That... cold stare. It was much like angel's but he doesn't know this pokemon! He doesn't know if it is hostile or not.

He remained there blinking a few times as he looked back at the pokemon. It was much taller then him for sure. Practically four times his own height. "errr..." he was about to start backing away from the pokemon as he felt threatened... He felt that if this pokemon was hostile... Being that close to it was not a good thing. Eventually he did decide to back off and started inching towards Azeral.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:23 am

"Umm, why are you just staring at Joe." "Why are you two here." He asked in a cold uncaring voice, a bit shockingly like her mothers. "We are looking for the Misty Mire." Az said which got a strange reaction from the Pokemon. "Just like those two Pokemon who attacked me, you with them?" He asked getting into a more threatening stance, he obviously didn't seem the type to let getting attacked by someone go easily.

"Wait, two. Were these two a Fletchinder and a Zangoose?" Az asked which got a nod from the Pokemon. "So you do know them!" He said pulling back his arm, as he did this a water Shuriken formed in his hand, it would appear he completly misunderstood Az and Joeys relationship to the Pokemon. "Wait you got it all wrong." Az said but warranted no response from the Pokemon, instead it threw two attacks one aimed for Az the other aimed for Joey.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:33 am

Joey 22

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier
Pokemon

Items
-->Joey remained next to Azeral as she asked why it was staring at him. It seemed to completely ignore her question and asked why they were there. Azeral then responded by stating that they were looking for the misty mire. What was said next shocked him. Something about two pokemon that attacked him. It then immediately asked if they were with em.

Joey was about to respond no but Azeral quickly got an idea that it was the two outlaws. Asking if the two pokemon were a fletchinder and a zangoose. The second she said that the pokemon responded in a hostile tone stating that they did know them and assumed they were with them it seemed. It quickly brought its arm back and some odd object made of water formed in its hand. This caused Joey to let out a small yipe as he quickly jumped out of the way. Just barely having the object miss him. "St-stop!! We aren't with them!" he shouted to no avail.

He then got an idea about getting his explorer's badge out and showing it they meant no harm. Hopefully it knew what an explorer was right? He would have to try to get enough time to get in his bag and find it. However, this pokemon was probably pretty damn fast, considering it startled him earlier with that blur of motion.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Az didn't have to dodge considering her new ability she just got, she took the attack like it was nothing. "We are not with those two, I only asked because we are looking for the same two Pokemon." Az told him which got the Greninja to lower his guard for a moment, though he instantly threw it back up again. "And I should believe you because?" He asked as Az looked at Joey, she slightly thought she knew what he was doing, her badge was in her bag right now so he'd have a easier time finding it then she would.

"Because we are guild members." Az said hoping this wasn't a random outlaw like the Zangoose was, though she did have bad luck when it came to things like that. "Prove it." Az reached in her bag to pull out her badge, though Joey'd most likely beat her to it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Joey 22

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier
Pokemon

Items
-->After the previous attack, Joey promptly attempted to get the badge out of his bag. Hoping the pokemon would not attack him right away. Finally finding the badge just as the pokemon responded to Az's statement about being guild members. The second he saw the shining piece of metal. He yanked it out and dropped the bag, expecting another attack he held it up just in case. Only to see the pokemon remaining where it was at. It looked ready to attack again if they didn't prove themselves quickly. "I got it! our badge!" he stated as he remained still holding it out.

"W-we don't want to attack you, just don't attack us!" he said slightly panicked. Mostly because, since this pokemon was only attacking them for the fact it believes they are a part of that group that came through here. Proving it false, might make it stop attacking and avoid unneeded violence.

On the badge shown a white symbol on it along with the shiny metal sigmia of the guild's official symbol. The ribbon being a bright yellow color to reflect Joey's favorite color. To him it matched the power of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Az looked at Joey then back at the Greninja hoping that'd be enough, a guild member wouldn't invite someone random to go on a exploration right? "I still have no real reason to trust you, for all i know you could of stolen those." He said in a rather rude tone but then turned around. "Though for now I'll trust that small piece of metal." He said walking away from the two of them, Az couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief but then had to ask. "Where did they go?" Az asked, this was their only lead right now, she couldn't let it slip away.

"Over to Misty Mire, the dungeon changes so this time it's that way." He said pointing towards the right, in the distance there was a large buildup of mist. Luckily that statement proved they truly were after the outlaws, seeing as no one would pass up a opportunity to gain a small lead, he'd leave them alone now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:02 am

Joey 22

Pokemon
(1) Frogadier
Pokemon

Items
-->Joey sighed with relief as he looked towards Azeral. Despite the pokemon's doubts. Azeral was a bit ahead of him when she asked where the pokemon had gone. Joey looked towards the pokemon as it started to respond. Stating that they were now at the Misty Mire. He also pointed towards the direction that it currently was in since the dungeon tends to shift here.

"Thank-you, and don't worry. They won't get away!" he said with determination. He wasn't going to let them get away no matter what. Even if they manage to cause serious harm to him. He was not going to give up.

((Hint, hint))

He looked over to Azeral, "Let's hurry, We can't lose this lead." he said as he looked back at the water type. He nodded thankfully as he started to move towards the direction it had pointed out. He then stopped for a moment to make sure Azeral was ready to move on.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 am

"Ya no worries we'll get them" Az said in agreement before starting to walk in the direction he pointed out. "Ya i know, we have to find them, lets just get moving, if we run into a feral lets try to avoid fighting." Az said, they'd need all their strength to fight the outlaws, last time they met up Az and Joey only had to stun them, Neither one knew how powerful the other side was right now, all she knew was the main target was a second evolution, and she wasn't. I can't think that way, evolution means nothing when faced with combat ability." Az thought to herself before moving onward.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:17 am

Joey starting walking again as Az caught up. "Yea, it be quicker to avoid them if we can." he said with a slight smile as he moved forward. The pikachu would soon realize that this fight was going to be harder then it was last time. Last time, being forced to leave the outlaw's be. They had stunned them while they were off guard and fled. This time, it was very likely they won't fall for the same tricks.

Hopefully when they arrive at the mire, it won't be as wet. Considering if the outlaws abilities are useful, it might be one less thing to worry about. Since Az won't have to use his ability to ensure he doesn't shock her.

((Thread close))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come at me Bro   Come at me Bro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come at me Bro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Cattail Marsh-
Jump to: