Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Two Levels Away From Leveling Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Two Levels Away From Leveling Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Two Levels Away From Leveling Up   Two Levels Away From Leveling Up - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

A blue and black furred Pokemon had started sprinting across the hill and through the mist, looking around for a few items that she had heard were found in the fog here.  The Shinx stood up, looking around in the grass, but even with her good sense of smell, she couldn't find anything.

There isn't anything around here.  Maybe further in the area I'll find something.  Arashi though as she got ready to charge further up the hill.  Without warning, the poor creature fell flat on her face, having tripped over a big rock that she didn't notice before in her haste.  "OW!!  Why does this always happen to me?  No one else seems to trip over things as much as I do.  Maybe I should be more careful next time."  The Shinx said angrily, yet still quiet, except for her cry of pain.

Energy: 17 - 10 = 7

Last edited by Suds on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Two Levels Away From Leveling Up   Two Levels Away From Leveling Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Lapis: {7}

Arashi's questioning only made the self-conscious slime ball even more uncomfortable about going through with this, her eyes wandering to the left and staying stiffly on her back as to not arouse the fur on the Flash Pokemon's back. Guilt flooded her as the Shinx stated that the slime should be able to keep her small body on its back. She knew that, but it was because of the viscosity of her slime that it was so clingy when she was scared. If she were to be less timid about this situation, her slime would loosen up and be less disgusting. But Lapis was too weak... She was too weak to even say anything at this point, and simply clung to the Shinx's back, blushing with shame. Let's just get this over with...

Staff Note: Post has been edited by mistake while containing a roll. User informed staff of their previous roll.
True Roll Results: 1 x Max Elixer

Last edited by coaster3000 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct Roll)
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Two Levels Away From Leveling Up   Two Levels Away From Leveling Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:27 am

"I'll take that as a yes, then!" The Shinx looked back in front of her, ready to move onward. As she began to stroll through the fog, looking out for any dangers with her eyes, she realized she didn't know where exactly they were headed. "So, what are you here to do, and where do you need to go to do that?"

Arashi continued to look around, but all there was were the black, shadowy silhouettes of trees and mist as far as the eye could see. It was quite a wonder how all this fog lingered around this one area. No one seemed to know why, exactly, but there have been a few theories the Shinx had heard about. But whatever the case, the white haze looked beautiful in its own right. Sort of like how nearly all aspects of nature had something beautiful about it.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Two Levels Away From Leveling Up   Two Levels Away From Leveling Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Lapis: {7 + 1 (page) = 8}

"I, um... I'm not really sure..." she responded, shrinking back at her own stupidity. What brought her here in the first place? Her uncomfortable position was hindering her ability to remember why she came or what had brought her here.
"I suppose it may sound absurd, but I have the knack to go adventuring. I suppose it's the beauty of the outdoors that draws me places I shouldn't be..." She trailed off, realizing she was thinking aloud.

The Goomy's antennae remained plastered to her head as the looming shadows were surrounding them, and at the same time, trying to keep herself from slipping off this Pokemon's back. Even her wings attached to the adjacent spots on her back seemed to be slipping off as she felt the movement of the muscles below her, the Shinx's shoulder bones shifting as it moved. The limbless blue mound atop her seemed so much more simple in comparison, who was fascinated by the complex network of organs in the whole variety of creatures in these parts. Even the "normal" types, which many thought to be plain, were stunning and far more interesting than the dragon type that admired them. That may have been part of the reason why Lapis dyed herself, setting herself apart from others of her species. She hated feeling so insignificant...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Levels Away From Leveling Up   Two Levels Away From Leveling Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Levels Away From Leveling Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2