Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

These Shenanigans are Codswallop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

These Shenanigans are Codswallop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: These Shenanigans are Codswallop   These Shenanigans are Codswallop - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slow moving creature had entered the forest about half an hour ago, but had barely gotten anywhere.  He could still see the light from the entrance somewhere behind him.  It was tough being a Slakoth, trying to move around.  It was in the Pokemon's nature to be slow moving, even if they wanted to get somewhere fast.

"Just great, at this rate It'll be dusk before I even get anything done."  Capone had said to himself, annoyed that he couldn't move quickly.  He would probably become prey to some other creature that was out there, but it was a good thing he knew how to deal with the wild Pokemon.  "How am I supposed to find a hideout if I can't even get away from the entrance?"

Energy: 16 - 10 = 6

Last edited by Suds on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: These Shenanigans are Codswallop   These Shenanigans are Codswallop - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Synd'r #873260 4

Found;
-Stick (x3)
Pokémon;
-Hoothoot
-Tangela

Capone

Yet to find;
None

"If you hit me with that attack I won't bother hypnotising that Hoothoot for you," Synd'r commented dryly, not looking up as she began singeing another small measurement off the end of the rope. She sat on her back paws so that she could roughly hold the length of string up with her front paws and compare it. It looked long enough to still tie around the Hoothoot's leg.

Putting the rope into her mouth, she moved back over to the unconscious Hoothoot, tying the doubled up string to it's leg and painstakingly knotting it twice over so it wouldn't come undone. Poking at the bird and gently slapping the side of it's face with one paw, Synd'r then tried to wake it from the void blackness. When the Hoothoot's eyes finally blinked open, the Vulpix was already there, a small burst of flame between her and the bird. She trailed the flicker of fire in a small circle between them, catching the Hoothoot's attention wholeheartedly as it sunk into her hypnosis.

Synd'r couldn't help but grin at her own knowledge when her suspicion was proved correct and the Hoothoot didn't fall asleep from her hypnosis move, even when the circle of flame hovering in the air between them was complete. Insomnia. Perfect.

With a small breath, Synd'r whispered quite pointed suggestions to the Hoothoot, before snapping it's attention away from the flicker of flame as it finally died out. The Hoothoot, who hadn't broken eye contact with Synd'r throughout the entire thing, blinked and looked around blearily. It got to it's feet and spread it's wings, but rather than flying off, it seemed to hover in the air between Synd'r and the ungrateful Slakoth.

Nodding to the stick she had flung at him earlier, Synd'r sat back and curled her six red tails around her feet.
"If you grab onto the stick and tell it what direction you wanna go it'll take you there. For the next couple hours maybe. My hypnosis doesn't last forever," she blinked, making a huge effort to keep her smug grin off of her face at her creativity.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: These Shenanigans are Codswallop   These Shenanigans are Codswallop - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:05 pm

Capone was shocked as soon as she responded, leaving him frozen in surprise. He watched as the flames enchanted the poor Hoothoot, who seemed to be lost in space. He was standing there through the explanation, just barely listening. "B-but why?" The Slakoth said after a moment of deadening silence, not even the wind making a sound. "Why would you do this for me? After I said all of those things and was about to attack you?" He still couldn't believe it. He thought he was delusional or in a dream. Pinching himself, he disproved the latter of the two.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: These Shenanigans are Codswallop   These Shenanigans are Codswallop - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Synd'r #873260 4

Found;
-Stick (x3)
Pokémon;
-Hoothoot

Capone

Yet to find;
None

Synd'r blinked before rolling her eyes and letting out a breath that sounded almost like a withheld sigh at Capone's words.
"Really? Of all the things i've said and done since I ran into you this is the one you choose to question?" she replied with a small shake of her head, flicking her six tails in slight annoyance and glancing off to the side.
"Tch. Ungrateful slakoth," she muttered, barely loud enough for Capone to hear.

The Vulpix returned her gaze to the Slakoth, "How about 'because I can?' ", she added, finally replying to the actual question that the stranger had asked.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: These Shenanigans are Codswallop   These Shenanigans are Codswallop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:00 am

The Slakoth was taken aback. Wouldn't it have been obvious that he would question why the Vulpix was doing something nice for him after she had just been trying to get under his skin and then himself exploding in anger at her? He shrugged it off anyways. He then heard he call him an ungrateful Slakoth. That was when he realized he hadn't even introduced himself. He was about to say his name when she had answered his question, stopping him.

"Well, at least it's an answer." He said with another sigh. He then told the Hoothoot that he wanted to go down the direction the path was headed. As it started moving over that way, he looked back at the Vulpix one last time. "Oh, and the name's Capone. See you around." He turned back and flew off, the Hoothoot dragging him away.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: These Shenanigans are Codswallop   These Shenanigans are Codswallop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:28 am

Synd'r #873260 4

Found;
-Stick (x3)
Pokémon;
-Hoothoot

Capone

Yet to find;
None

Synd'r smiled smugly as the Slakoth as he seemed to accept her generous gift, directing the hypnotised Hoothoot without a care in the world for how ethical the Vulpix's actions seemed. It was almost brilliant. Well the guy definitely wasn't an explorer anyway, though that had been evident in the way he'd handled himself earlier. If he were an explorer he would have likely been much more prepared for his little escapade into the forest.

With his easy ignorance towards the Hoothoot who was very evidently not in control of it's actions, Synd'r couldn't help but wonder if there truly was more to the Slakoth than it seemed at first glance. Nevertheless, she figured she'd better seal the deal before he got too far away on his new ride.

"Name's Synd'r," she called after him, her expression curling into a broad grin of victory, "And you totally owe me one now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Shenanigans are Codswallop   These Shenanigans are Codswallop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

These Shenanigans are Codswallop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2