Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Here we go again on our own.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Quote :
Spoiler:

Azeral looked back once more before walking into the ruins, it was a large area and Azeral was a tad bit afraid still considering what had just happened, she managed to calm herself down and kept walking into the ruin. "Well come on, let's finish this up and get our new badge." Azeral said with a smile while walking into the dungeon, the best way was to keep spirits up, can't have either on of them wavering.

Azeral took out a sitrus berry and ate it, after that entire thing she needed something good to eat, she wanted it badly.

(19)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Azeral just nodded. "Fine then, a fight to decide who will get the item." Azeral said as she stepped forward, she looked at Joey and smiled. "Relax i got this handled." Azeral said as she looked at the Duskull. "Then let's fight." Azeral said as she looked around the area.

Extending her shadow to the side of the Pokemon Az appeared from the darkness and attacking using a blackend claw extended from the Shadow Sneak, Az then tried to attack the Duskull from the side using the move.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
The ghost type remained still as the Shadow extended towards its side. The ghost type then extended its own shadow towards the same shadow as it vanished into it. The shadows seemed to collide as it attempted to knock Azeral out of her own shadow.

It then released an odd psychic energy straight at the attacking pokemon. Only those attuned to the psychic energies in the air could sense this. It had been using a move called Disable to prevent the ralts from going into the shadows! The pokemon remained still after that moment, seeing what its opponent's next move was.

Joey remained on the side watching the fight take place. He took Azeral's words to heart, knowing that she will be alright. He also felt as if he could trust the pokemon's word that it won't attack anyone that is down. Meaning this was more of a sparring match that he and Azeral sometimes had.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Azeral instead of continuing her attack stopped herself and snapped back from the shadows she then used Teleport to get out of the way. After she did this the Duskull used Disable making her Teleport unusable rather then making her Shadow Sneak unusable. Azeral didn't even try to teleport again and fired a disarming voice right at the Duskull.

After she tried to teleport then couldn't, Azeral sat there for a moment thinking about what could of happened. She decided it wasn't important and kept fighting.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
The ghost type seemed to have been enjoying this little sparring match. He had expected to stop Azeral from using her shadow sneak ability. However instead it wound up preventing her from teleporting. "Argh! That be a mighty voice..." the duskull commented as he shook from side to side breifly. The pokemon remained there for a moment as it stared at the Ralts. "You be a strong one ain't ya..." he commented as he waited for the Ralts next move.

He then formed a ball of shadowy energy in front of him. Waiting for the ralt's next movement before firing it. He would immediately follow up with a second shadow ball and fire it where she would appear next if she happened to suddenly avoid the move.

Joey still seeming to watch on the sidelines, he knew when she stop moving for a moment. Something had happened... He couldn't tell at all what had happened, it was as if she had tried to do something and it didn't work at all.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Azeral saw the two balls of energy then thought to herself, the Duskull was most likely sure it canceled her Shadow Sneak. Azeral then used the ability again while the Duskull was charging up the second Shadow ball, Azeral smiled as the Shadow sneak skill allowed her to go behind the Duskull. "Wrong move." Azeral said with a smile as she slashed at the Duskull with the Shadow sneak skill.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:13 am

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
The ghost type had fired the first ball of shadowy energy towards the ralts. However it had extended its shadow to behind him and merged into its shadow. The ball missed, and the ghost type lost track of the ralts. Its own move had hid her shadow from his view. The ghost type winced as something slashed at him. The second ball of energy had dissipated as he was hit.

The move had done more damage than usual due to type advantages. "Enough..." the pokemon said as it seemed to droop a little lower then normal. Joey watched this happen and started moving towards the ghost type. "May we take the necklace now..." Joey asked and the ghost type nodded as the stone started falling back into place before it sealed the room. The ghost type then used its own move once more and picked up the necklace with psychic and brought it towards the Ralts. "Tis be a fine fight... I would wish thee to visit sometime again... Once this madness ends." the ghost type stated rather calmly. The ghost type hurt... It hurt all over. Joey actually felt a bit bad for it. "Um... will you be alright?" Joey asked. The pokemon remained silent. "For now..." the ghost type stated as it looked outside the doorway. It seemed to stare at the doorway for a moment. "I shall accompany you as you traverse this ruin for now... There be traps if yee don't tread lightly..." the ghost type stated.

The ghost type then looked at the ralts for a moment. "At least until yer friend can teleport again... I did not expect to disable that... It will be a while before she can."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:21 am

Azeral had jumped back out of her shadow, she had heard the Pokemon talk so she knew the fight was over for now. "It was a nice fight, I'll be sure to come back, once whatever this is ends." Azeral said as she placed the Necklace in her bag. Azeral nodded her head at the mention of traps. "Ya i fell into one on the way here, hit my head really hard." Azeral said rubbing the back of her head, hurt a lot.

"I noticed that, weird i can't even think of how to do the move anymore, whatever you did to me is very effective." Azeral said looking at her hands, she couldn't even begin to think about the move, it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:21 am

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey looked at the duskull for a moment. "So.... what did you do?" Joey decided to ask the duskull as he glanced at the entrance. He was a bit confused at what had happened at some point during their battle. "To put it simply, I disabled her move..." the duskull said plainly as he started heading towards the entrance. "We should start leaving now... I am sure others have heard the battle echo through these caves..." he stated rather calmly, despite how serious the issue could be if hostile pokemon had heard them.

Joey winced at the thought of others coming to attack. "Yea... Azeral. You ready to get out of here?" Joey asked as he looked at the Ralts. He hoped she was ready to get going, as he didn't want to deal with more pokemon either.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:34 am

Azeral nodded and started walking towards the exit, if she was correct they wouldn't have to fight through Shadowhue to get back to the guild, she hoped that Pokemon didn't leave yet. "Joey are you ok, you've been freaking out a bit since we met the Blastoise, anything you want to talk about?" Azeral asked seeing as how he freaked out when he thought he killed the Golbat, Joey had fainted Pokemon before so she wondered why he thought that.

Joey and Az hadn't gone to far, the entrance would be coming up soon so anything they want to say should of been said now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:43 am

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey looked towards Azeral as she asked him if he was alright. "Ye-yea... I'm alright..." he said, half lying about if he was alright. In all honesty, he was alright... However, he was worried. He was worried about what was happening. This odd darkness that suddenly came over the land... The pokemon that had started becoming impossibly hostile... It was a lot to take in suddenly.

He looked towards Azeral once more. His emotions coming off as a deep sense of worry with bits of fear and sadness mixed in. "I... I am scared..." he finally admitted after a few seconds of walking. He just couldn't hold it back. He didn't want his friend to worry about him... However, it was too much to hold from her. She would know he was lying regardless.

The other bit was the fact that the sky had been shrouded in darkness... Although it wasn't quite the same as what happened at his village, where the sky had turned a deep ashy color with a red glow in the direction of his home that fateful day... It was still something similar... These alone, wasn't enough to cause him to worry... It was the fact that all the pokemon are slowly becoming incredibly hostile.

"Don be worryin bout' dis here issue... You has a loyal friend to be with through yer troubles... Ay, I can tell yar too be close..." the duskull stated as it continued to hover a little ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:49 am

Azeral looked at Joey then looked at the ground. "Joey i promise, no matter what happens I'll always be right here at your side helping you until my last breath, even Arceus himself won't be able to stop me, I'd find a way." Azeral said while walking, since they were in a dangerous place a hug seemed like a bad idea when anything could just randomly attack you from no where, ya that was kinda Bs.

"Also, you're really bad at lying, you should work on it." Azeral said with a smile teasing the small Pichu, she seemed calm despite her fear, she learned to smile even if she was wounded or sad. "And even if these Pokemon are like this just remember nothing can take us down." Azeral said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:09 am

[quote="coaster3000"]

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey nodded as he looked ahead towards the exit of the cave. They didn't have to travel that far in it seemed. "Glad we didn't have to go far to find the seed..." he stated as he hoped the Gallade would still be where it had promised.

Joey looked towards Azeral after a moment of thought. "Nothing will ever beat us. We are a team! We are Shattered Blade!" he said with pride. He was starting to feel a bit better. Despite the lingering emotions from what was happening all around them. His friends will always be there for him. That is something that he will always treasure.

"Ay, T work as a crew, you be unstoppable." the duskull agreed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:12 am

"Ya just watch, after this badge We'll get the next one, then the next one, we won't lose out to anything, i promise." Azeral said her voice full of confidence, Azeral then looked above to see the exit, they were near, she even heard the falls and, very heavy breaths from someone, the Gallade? "Joey come on let's hurry." Azeral said as she started walking faster towards the exit, she didn't want the person who saved them to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 am

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb -- Passively added to inventory.

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey felt so much better after talking with Azeral so far. It is true, when one works as a team... There is nothing you can't conquer. They were going to climb the ranks in no time!

As they approached the exit, Joey heard someone breathing rather deeply. As Azeral said to hurry, Joey couldn't have agreed more as he began to run towards the exit. Joey couldn't help but think of the worst that could have happened as they hurried towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:22 am

Azeral and Joey had made it back, the Gallade was damaged severely, it would appear a lot of Pokemon had the idea to attack the waterfall, he fought them all off, Az and Joey both went back to the guild to report what had happened, sadly it seemed to of happened everywhere, Azeral and Joey were given their badge but it didn't seem as great to Az as it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again on our own.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls :: Monochrome Ruins-
Jump to: