Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Here we go again on our own.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Here we go again on our own. Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:19 am

Quote :
Spoiler:

Azeral looked back once more before walking into the ruins, it was a large area and Azeral was a tad bit afraid still considering what had just happened, she managed to calm herself down and kept walking into the ruin. "Well come on, let's finish this up and get our new badge." Azeral said with a smile while walking into the dungeon, the best way was to keep spirits up, can't have either on of them wavering.

Azeral took out a sitrus berry and ate it, after that entire thing she needed something good to eat, she wanted it badly.

(19)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:30 am

Joey 28

No Encounter Data Acquired...
Joey followed Azeral into the ruins. The first time he has actually been here. "Whoa... This place... seems a little creepy, yet cool..." he said as he looked around the place. Noticing the downed walls and pillars. A few collapses roofs around some of the odd buildings within the cave.

It was like an old ancient buried underground city back here! "Yea, let's hurry up and find that item. -grumble-. It would seem Joey had been a bit focused on his mission he forgot he was hungry.

"he... hehe... I probably should eat also..." he said as he took out a Sitrus berry also. He began to eat it as he looked around in a circle at their surroundings. "This place looks neat." he said as he finished the last of his berry.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:35 am

Azeral stopped for a moment, her mind wanted to know what that was and what was going on, she looked at Joey but decided to say nothing. "I'm the leader, I have to be braver if i want to get through things like this, i froze i can't do that again." Azeral thought to herself she felt like punching the ground but knew that wouldn't solve anything at all.

"It does look nice, Noel told me about this place once, said she busted a wall down once." Azeral said looking at the place, she then remembered the Mysterious dungeons changed, how were they supposed to find the item in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:36 am

Joey 28

Joey looked at Azeral for a moment. "Noel? You mean the Lucario that sometimes visits?" Joey asked. He knew Jak hung around a pokemon named Noel sometimes. Usually when he needs help with something. He even would ask Obera... However, Noel was someone he had traveled with a few times from what the Charmeleon said to the little pichu.

The cave being dark, and the odd sounds reverberating from outside the cave through various areas. It was sometimes a bit haunting to be in here.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:41 am

Azeral nodded, Noel was a nice Pokemon, and she knew Psychic despite not being a Psychic type, though she seemed closer to Angel then Az. "Lets find the item fast, get back to Shi and warp back to the guild, though we should report what we saw, that Blastoise seemed weird, even after that heavy hit it didn't go down." Azeral said looking for the item, she brought out the mission paper having forgotten what the item was, a necklace, that would stand out in this area no problem.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 am

Joey 28

Joey nodded in agreement about finding that item fast. He wanted to get to the guild as fast as possible to report what has happened. Whatever is happening... It is far too serious to ignore.

However, what little did Joey know... This event is very wide spread... It is possibly affecting the entire world of Pokémon.

"Yea, lets hurry... I want to make sure Jak is alright..." Joey responded. It had probably sounded odd since usually Jak protected Joey... However, it seemed the Pichu probably is just worried about the events that are starting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:11 am

Azeral nodded, she wanted to see her mom and teacher, though seeing that Gallade slightly made her want to see her dad also. "They'll be safe, i know they will." Azeral said as she kept moving, she had to find this item fast and get home, home to see her mom.

"Let's move Joey, the sooner we find the item the sooner we can get out badge and find out what's wrong with everyone." Azeral said while walking.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:24 am

[quote="coaster3000"]

Joey 28

No Encounter
Data Acquired...
Joey nodded as he kept moving. He wasn't entirely sure how long this mission would take. Hopefully it would be a quick find. The paper they had taken for the mission stated that they are looking for a necklace.

He followed the pathway alongside each of the ruined buildings. He was a bit curious if the item would be inside any of these buildings. "Hey Azeral... You think the item could be in any of these ruins?" he asked as he stopped by one of the doorways to a mostly intact building.

Coaster carried out 4 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Here we go again on our own. 2FrD83b , Here we go again on our own. LxrPlWu , Here we go again on our own. UGNVILz , Here we go again on our own. LxrPlWu
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:24 am

Azeral nodded, there was a good chance they'd find the item, she just had to believe in herself and Joey. "Ya, i bet we will find it fast, just a hunch i mean can't be too hard to find a necklace in this area." Azeral said while looking around once more, she wanted to find it, to get that badge so they'd have something good happen in the seemingly endless sea of bad.

Azeral thought she sensed something in the ruins but decided to ignore that feeling, it might of been the same feeling she had about the forest.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Here we go again on our own. T1Q4hEu , Here we go again on our own. IOz0489 , Here we go again on our own. P6v4XNN , Here we go again on our own. IOz0489 , Here we go again on our own. S38wA8H
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:39 am

Joey 28

Items
(1) Apple
(2) Blowback Orb
(1) Stun Seed

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
(2) Zubat
(1) Mawile
Joey stepped into the ruins that he pointed out. Taking a few steps around the area. Keeping his eyes open for anything out of the ordinary. Despite this being the fire time he has been there. He was simply looking for items that didn't seem to belong in an ancient ruin.

Joey heard an small flapping noise that seemed to echo throughout the halls of the ruins. "Do you hear that?" he asked as he looked around. Unsure about what pokemon would be flying in here. He took a few steps forward saw a pair of red eyes flying around. They were filled with the same hatred as that blastoise somehow... Joey quickly ducked around a corner before the pokemon saw him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:46 am

"Hear what Jo- AHHHH!" Azeral screamed as she fell down a pitfall trap and down towards the ground, she hit the floor with a loud crash and sat there stunned, she couldn't move at all. Azeral looked at her bag fall after her and a small seed fall from the open pocket, using the last bit of strength she had Azeral grabbed the seed and quickly ate it restoring her energy.

Azeral looked up the pitfall trap and grabbed her bag, she then teleported to the top of the trap with a slightly annoyed look on her face, this just wasn't her day at all. "Stupid traps." She muttered as she started walking.

(19)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:53 am

Joey 24

Items
(1) Apple
(2) Blowback Orb
(1) Stun Seed

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
(1) Zubat
(1) Zubat
(1) Mawile
Joey turned around as he heard Azeral scream. "Azeral!" he exclaimed as he rushed over towards the newly found hole. He took a peak into it to see the ralts at the bottom. However as he reached the hole Azeral had already teleported to the top of it. "You alright?" he asked as he noticed being covered in a little bit of dust from the fall. He didn't see any obvious injuries at the moment.

-- [ After Inquiring on Azeral's well being ] --

Joey heard an odd sound that seemed to have no point of origin. The sound made him feel sick as he became dizzy. He held onto his head as he turned all around, the moment he turned fully around. He saw the zubat with piercing red eyes looking straight at him. The sound had to be coming from it. However he was quickly losing focus. "Azeral! Do something! I can't focus on it!" he shouted as he felt as if the sound was started to drown out all other noise.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:18 am

"I'm fine, no problem here, a trap like that isn't going to faze me in the slightest." Azeral said with a smile, she then grabbed another sitrus berry from her bag, she quickly ate it because she was slightly lying about how much damage the fall did, she hid the fact from Joey though.

When Azeral turned around she saw Joey looking at a Zubat, Azeral quickly teleported behind the Pokemon and shot a quick confusion at it, since it was a type that was weak against her move it'd work, right?

(34)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:47 am

Joey 24

Items
(1) Apple
(2) Blowback Orb
(1) Stun Seed

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
(1) Zubat
(1) Zubat
(1) Mawile
Joey shook his head as the noise seemed to stop. He attempted to shake the dizziness out of himself. Knowing that it was just sound that caused it. He hoped that maybe it would wear off faster if he did this.

The Zubat seemed to take the hit directly. Seeming to fall to the ground for a moment. It then started to recovered and fly back up. Despite being type affective, this zubat seemed to have only gotten stunned.

"Azeral! I think it is stronger like last time!" he shouted as he still couldn't get a hold of himself at the moment. He didn't want to risk hurting his friend from a misfired move.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:08 am

Azeral looked surprised at the Zubat, that should of taken it out, she swore under her own breath as she charged another attack, only this time it'd come to late as the Pokemon already charged at her, frozen in place Azeral stood there when the Zubat was knocked back by some large object.

The object in question was a Mawile's large second mouth slamming the Zubat back, since it had nothing on it's mind but the want to kill it disregarded the wounds it had obtained and flown back into the air, ready to fight.

"Are you, helping us?" Azeral questioned but the Maile shook her head no. "Are you just working with us to end this?" Azeral questioned and that got the Mawile to shake her head yes, Azeral got back into her stance and waited for the Zubat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again on our own.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls :: Monochrome Ruins-
Jump to: