Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Define Cute.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Define Cute. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Azeral walked towards Grassveil after exiting the guild, in her hand she held a mission paper with the mission she and Joey had agreed on taking, however a few things made Azeral question the mission and if they could do it. "I wonder what it means exactly by cute." She said aloud while walking to the mission area, Azeral didn't understand, she had been told she was cute by the Pokemon in her caravan before, she also thought Joey seemed to fit the definition of cute, though the reasoning still slightly eluded her. "I wonder why the townsfolk would be afraid of him, he's just trying to sell papers." Azeral said speaking to her friend Joey.

While the mission did say Grassveil it didn't state where in grassveil they were supposed to go, Azeral just figured they'd walk around till they saw a Granbull with papers.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:11 am

The granbull smiled "It is only 10 poke each ma'am. he responded happily. It seemed that the more pokemon that came. The more hope this pokemon got. The pokemon that had been approaching had started giving off a hint of guilt to those that can sense emotions.

Either from them being fearful about the Granbull earlier. Or the ignorance they had previously shown that caused a response in the guild offering help to the pokemon. Eventually the normal amount of customers were approaching them. It was a great site.

"Oh hey angel! I haven't seen you in a while either." Joey said with a smile. He had gotten used to angel's stern stares ever since he had been with Azeral for all this time. The granbull, despite seeing her for the first time. Was not at all intimidated by the look at all it seemed. It was happy that she was asking for a paper also.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:31 am

Angel looked around and then back to Azeral. "Training today, Small pond Azeral don't be late again." Angel told Az which in return got a enthusiastic nod from the Ralts. "Ok Mom." Azeral told her, Angel paid for the paper despite not really having a use for it, but she did attract some people so everything worked in the end.

"Joey, it has been a long time, You're welcomed to come if you please." Angel said knowing what happened, it was hard to surprise her, some of the Pokemon in her group had stayed behind and learned what had happened, Angel didn't tell Azeral but she felt the girl already knew.

"While I'd enjoy staying i have much to do and only all day to do it, goodbye Azeral and Joey." Angel said just before she vanished in a green light, Az had no idea where she was going, though that was normal.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:44 am

Joey smiled and nodded, he would definitely want to come to train with the two. The granbull waved as the Gardevoir left the area. "Thank you guys so much. This is helping a lot!" the Granbull said happilly.

"Sure it is..." a dark sounding voice emanated from around a corner of a building. A ghost type pokemon had came from around the corner. Joey quickly stiffened when he saw who it was. "Ra-raaverous." he uttered out as he took a step back. However, his partner was here. Glancing towards Azeral for a moment he stopped and took a step forward. Attempting to build up the courage.

If Joey actually attempted to defeat Raverous... He would win, there is no doubt about it. The problem was... The little thing was traumatized so much over the events the ghost type had caused... It was difficult to get over such a fear. "G-get lost!" he said to the dark ghost type.

The ghost type seemed to let out a small laugh in mockery.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:53 am

"I'm happy we could help." Azeral said as she saw her mother vanish, Azeral was fine on her own, plus she had Joey so she was fine with her mother being busy, it was always like that so it was ok for her to be like this.

Azeral turned around to see a Spiritomb come from around the corner, she was about to ask him if he wanted one when what Joey said made her blood run cold, this was the Pokemon Joey had talked about, this was the Pokemon that had made Joey have a almost psychological breakdown, and this Pokemon had decided to just walk into town in order to mess with Joey and why, because he was a arse.

Azeral threw her hood on like she normally did when she was about to fight, her head was lowered slightly and eyes towards Raverous, she stepped in front of Joey and looked at him. "Joey let me handle this, i don't doubt you can't beat him but you won't be able to fight if he messes with your mind, i have nothing to do with him besides wanting to beat him up for what he did to you." Azeral said looking back at Raverous.

"I don't think you heard him, he said GET LOST!!" Azeral shouted using her disarming voice at the end of her sentence creating a loud sound wave to shoot right at the Spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:01 am

The spiritomb attempted to hold his ground at the statement, however at the end of her sentence. He was forcefully knocked back slightly. Despite not having ears or anything... If he had them, he would complain about them. The attack had hurt, which confused him a bit on how it did. "Who made you the boss... He wants to fight, then let him." he said in a dark tone.

Joey looked at the spiritomb once more. He was about to try to get in front of Azeral, however he stopped. He somehow felt her anger towards the spiritomb. Was it true friendship that allowed this? It was... Different to him. Something that shouldn't normally happen, being able to sense emotions.

Was it even possible? He just felt as if he shouldn't intervene at all.

"That... That's him?! D-do you want me to get help?" the granbull quickly asked. Joey looked over towards the pokemon for a moment and back. He shook his head no. The granbull seemed to nod slowly and take a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:35 am

Azeral turned her head at the Grandbull. "I'm a guild member, i can handle this on my own." Azeral then looks at the ground. "Besides it'd be better if only i got hurt while fighting rather then someone else." Azeral said looking back up at Raverous. "Joey doesn't need to fight trash like you."

Azeral put her hand in her wonderbag and brought out a small seed, Azeral only carried the one so far so she knew this one was the right one, Azeral made the action to throw the seed at Raverous, though before the seed left her hand she teleported to another angle, behind the Spiritomb and let the seed fly towards Raverous.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:42 am

Raverous grinned at the comment. "Trash aye?" He snickered. He then looked towards the Granbull but the moment Azeral started reaching into her bag for something he looked back at her. She pulled out a seed. She prepared to throw it at him. He started extending his shadow to his 10 O'clock. Just as the seed was about to leave her hand, she had vanished. However, he had already anticipated the seed to come loose and started merging into his shadow.

He then re-emmerged from the shadow closer to the two remaining pokemon. The seed flew towards the duo. Joey let out a small gasp as he rushed towards the seed attempting to catch it. He didn't want the client to get injured during this fight at all.

If he was to catch it, he would quickly attempt to throw it at Raverous's direction. ((Feel free to state if he does catch it and throws it in your post))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:52 am

Azeral swore under her breath as the seed left her hands, she should of been more careful since she didn't know what Raverous had to work with. Azeral was about to teleport and take the hit for them but Joey seemed to be right on that, he grabbed the seed out of the air and threw it right at Raverous, since he was in close range Azeral doubted he'd be able to dodge it and even if he did she'd be ready with another disarming voice.

Azeral would aim it wherever Raverous decided to pop up next, she had to assume though so she could end up missing.

(You decide if she hits with the attack, write it as you see fit.)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Raverous didn't expect to be hit by the seed after moving so swiftly away from the thrown path. Having the seed pass through him partially and striking the object he was in front of, exploding on impact. This caused him to get pushed back several feet in one direction while taking damage. Being close enough to Joey to cause him to fall back a bit also. The client had already been getting away from the area, to protect himself. Getting his own clients away from the scene. "I don't think it's safe here, We need to move back." he stated to the small group of pokemon that had come to purchase the papers. They all seemed to agree and went with the Granbull. It was clear that they were now very trusting of the newly evolved dog.

As the explosion occurred, It seemed a voice came rushing towards Raverous, completely stunning him once more. This unexplainable pain he felt from the voice. This caused him to flinch as the dust cloud was still around him. Raverous let out a small frown as the dust settled from the explosion. Raverous was no longer amused with the whole encounter. He extended his shadow past the Ralts, keeping it there for a moment as he let loose a ray of psychic energy to confuse the pokemon. He then merged into the shadow to strike the pokemon as he passed by it through his extended shadow. Not taking into account the pokemon could avoid it through teleport or other means. He didn't care about collateral damage to the town, if there was any.

Joey watched this happen and decided that it would be better to fight Raverous as a team. "Azeral! We should work together! That is what our team is for!" he said as he started rushing towards the ghost type as his cheeks started to spark with energy.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Azeral stood in place as Raverous came after her, she had some knowledge of the move he was using since she owned the same move and wondered if she could out maneuver him while using it. Deciding this was an important fight she teleported Next to Joey, after hearing what he had to say Azeral just nodded, they were a team so working together should of been the first plan, Az was just really worried about Joey's mental health. "Alright then, let's show this creep." Azeral said looking at Raverous.

"Just give up, you're out numbered." Azeral said, she was going to say outclassed but she still didn't know the potential power Raverous had.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Raverous laughed at the comment on being outnumbered. "Do I really care about that?" he said with a grin. With that comment, something phased through the wall and licked Joey's back. Being completely freaked out by it he attempted to snap around to hit it, but he couldn't move. Raverous let out a grin as this happened. "I-I can't move!!" he managed to get out. Joey quickly attempted to charge up, the energy starting to pop in his cheeks. He attempted to purposely overcharge himself to give himself the ability to shock himself out of his own state. This taking a moment to do, Raverous simply laughed.

"Just you..." he said as he fired off another beam of psychic energy towards the Ralts. As he did so, he extended his shadow to both sides of him. Giving him the chance to either go left or right when he does merge. The shadow would instantly snap back towards the direction he finally chooses in the end.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Azeral looked at Joey, but her head snapped back more focused on Rave attacking her then Joey being paralyzed, she was sure he could handle himself, getting Raverous out of the way was the number one priority. When she saw the attack meant for her she extended her shadow towards Raverous, instantly snapping to the exact place he was she made an attempt to throw him out of his own shadow with her own attack, she had no idea if it could work of not but she had to try it out.

If she was able to do so after she'd fire another Disarming voice at him, if not she'd use her teleport to get out of the way of another attack.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Joey, slowly but surely. Built up energy that started to pop off and shock himself with it. Not really harming himself in the process due to his lightning rod ability. Eventually the energy surged all at once, shocking himself out of the state he was in. Looking to see what was going on.

Raverous merged into his shadow, just as Azeral had done so when it whipped towards his. He immediately appeared and was thrown against a nearby wall as she popped out of her shadow, launching that odd voice attack of her's. Raverous, starting to realize this attack seems to hurt him pretty badly. Attempted to use his shadow to get out of the way once more. As he did so, the voice hit the wall. Seeming to echo back slightly in all directions. Raverous appeared on the wall with a grim face. Azeral, was being a difficult challenge for him. Her use of her own shadow sneak ability to knock him out of his was new to him. Never has he thought it possible.

He then summoned a nail but left it there, trying to use it as a distraction for the moment. Making it look as if he was going to curse someone. He fired another psychic beam towards the Ralts, however she had vanished. Unsure where she would pop up next. He let out a smile vanished into another shadow. His movements becoming a bit slower due to all the attacks he has taken. His shadow started rushing towards Joey.

Joey saw the shadow, after learning what Azeral had taught him about the move. He quickly attempted to get off the ground and fired a bolt of energy at the shadow. Hoping that it would at least do something to stop the attack. At first, it seemed to work pretty well as the shadow vanished and the ghost type was electrified. However the moment the charge stopped, the shadow started rushing towards him again. However, it was moving at an even slower pace than before.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Azeral used teleport one last time to go to the side of Joey and Raverous, using the same trick she did before she made an attempt to use Shadow sneak to take Raverous out of his, since he was going slower and Az had taken little to no damage she was moving a lot faster then she would normally try to, if she hit she wouldn't be able to teleport out of the way again, but she would launch another disarming voice at him, it was the only attack she could use against the Spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Raverous got closer to Joey in his shadow. At some point, he was knocked completely out of the shadow and right into a nearby tree just past the building. The spiritomb cursing at the hit. "You are getting on my last nerve...." he said in an even darker tone. A slight wisp of black smoke moved along the ground, possibly another ghost type. Moving towards Raverous.

The voice was too inaudible for others to hear it, however Raverous simply growled. "Fine..." It responded in a clearly annoyed tone. It was as if he didn't want to agree with whatever that thing said to him. However he started moving backwards towards the forest. "Not the last time you will see me..." he responded and left the area.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Define Cute.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next