Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Define Cute.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Define Cute. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Azeral walked towards Grassveil after exiting the guild, in her hand she held a mission paper with the mission she and Joey had agreed on taking, however a few things made Azeral question the mission and if they could do it. "I wonder what it means exactly by cute." She said aloud while walking to the mission area, Azeral didn't understand, she had been told she was cute by the Pokemon in her caravan before, she also thought Joey seemed to fit the definition of cute, though the reasoning still slightly eluded her. "I wonder why the townsfolk would be afraid of him, he's just trying to sell papers." Azeral said speaking to her friend Joey.

While the mission did say Grassveil it didn't state where in grassveil they were supposed to go, Azeral just figured they'd walk around till they saw a Granbull with papers.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Azeral looked at the small whisp that had decided to go near Raverous, Azeral guessed it was another Ghost telling Raverous they should retreat, it would appear Azeral was right when Raverous said he'd be back. "Then next time i see you, I'll just beat you harder." Azeral said not making a move to block Raverous as he made his escape, with her limited teleporting and not knowing what Raverous could do a pursuit would be a bad idea, they'd have to face him later.

"Joey, are you ok?" Azeral asked recalling he said he wasn't able to move before, he looked fine to her but she was still concerned, though it was mostly just because they were teammates.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Joey looked at Azeral for a moment. Blinking a few times. It was clear that he was lost in thought for a moment. "I... I am fine." he said as he stared in the direction the spiritomb went. Still staring, it was clear that the pichu was lost in thought or something.

---- [ Joey's Mind ] ----

A voice laughing is heard from all around. A town sitting at a bottom of a hill with trees surrounding the whole area. The little pichu blinked a few times as it looked at the town. The image goes black then flashes white and the town was up in flames. Quickly flashing back. The village no longer existed. The pichu standing there blinking on the hill. The image quickly shifted towards the top of the hill. A clear image of a perfect clear day. Flashing once more, an image of the spiritomb appeared and dissappeared. The sky turned a sickening reddish black color as the sky was covered in smoke.

The image then vanished once more. Returning towards the pond that the Ralts had found him. The image cleared away slowly. He saw the ralts right next to him.

---- [ Reality ] ----
Joey had continued to stare at the direction the spiritomb had left. Probably for a good minute, he was not responding much at all. The intense mixture of emotions coming off the pichu would definitely be visible to the ralts.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Azeral stared at Joey wondering what emotions must be going through his mind right now, Azeral looked down at the ground not sure how to face this problem, she had never really dealt with something like this before. "Joey." Azeral said, she stopped talking after that though still slightly unsure of herself and how to go about talking to the Pichu, almost all at once however the Ralts managed to get some confidence back and looked at the Pichu.

"Joey, i can't promise we'll take him out together, i don't know what he can do exactly, but as long as I'm here you'll never have to deal with this alone." Azeral said trying to get the Pichu to be himself again, she slightly knew what he was dealing with and just wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:41 am

The pichu blinked a few times and looked at Azeral. The message seemed to get through to him this time. The little pichu had a tear forming in his eye. He quickly embraced Azeral, clearly upset about the whole encounter. he silently held onto Azeral as he attempted to push those feelings away. He knew he was safe now. However, he just couldn't help the feeling from what he had saw that fateful day. After seemingly forgetting about the whole thing. That spiritomb, just seeing him seems to make the pain come right back.

Even though the pichu felt so much sadness and fear over the issue. He had a hatrid for the pokemon slowly building up, each time he thought about it. However, it would never come to the point where the pichu would want to get rid of the spiritomb for good. Despite being the soul reason why he had lost his original home.

"Hey, is ev--..." the Granbull stopped as he saw the scene. He quickly became silent and decided it be best to leave the two for a moment. He wrote a note on a paper and handed it to Azeral, Stating that he believes he is good now, and that he will meet them back at the guild later today for the payment of the request.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Define Cute.   Define Cute. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Define Cute.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3