Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Care to indulge in some shenanigans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Care to indulge in some shenanigans? Empty
PostSubject: Care to indulge in some shenanigans?   Care to indulge in some shenanigans? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 am

I am a new arrival to this site, and could use a partner or two to help convince my character that it's dangerous to go alone.

Okay so I was going to be fancy and verbose with this request but then I realized I should probably save the writin' juice for the real deal. Basically, despite Blaine insisting that he doesn't need companionship, I'd like to find a reason to have someone tag along anyway. He's highly confrontational and a connoisseur of witty banter, so either a strong rival or a sensible voice of reason would be a good counterpart. Bonus points if you can convince him to form a team. Regardless, be prepared for a scuffle.

I can't think of anything else to add, or a way to conclude this post, so, uh. Yeah. Anyone? Pretty please? :'L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care to indulge in some shenanigans?   Care to indulge in some shenanigans? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:11 pm

I don't think Bob would be in character if he did try to convince your character to let him join you, or if he just tagged along (well, maybe to annoy you?). He's too much of a ****, and is very prone to escaping battle rather than fighting to get along with Blaine. That said, I think it'd be nice to RP with you, especially seeing as I need a partner myself. It'd be interesting, seeing two complete opposites interacting.

That said, I don't really fit any of your criterion, so I'm probably not your fit for this journey. Maybe another time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care to indulge in some shenanigans?   Care to indulge in some shenanigans? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Diana and Blaine probably wouldn't get along. At all. At least in the beginning. Diana's cold and standoffish and would have absolutely no desire to put up with his sense of humor and sarcasm, even though she's pretty cynical herself. I'm not sure what Diana and Blaine would be together. Maybe just people who annoy each other to no end, that would be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care to indulge in some shenanigans?   Care to indulge in some shenanigans? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:52 am

I think Bob might be a decent partner for Blaine, actually. I can imagine my character sympathizing with yours to some extent upon hearing of his goals. Especially if it involves helping the Caterpie train. I suppose it depends on how the meeting plays out, but I'd say it's worth a shot if only for the sake of experimentation.

Diana, on the other hand, would provoke some interesting back-and-forth, but yeah I can't think of a reason for Blaine to want to hang around her for very long. Perhaps when our characters are more developed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care to indulge in some shenanigans?   Care to indulge in some shenanigans? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 am

Alright, that sounds pretty sweet. I'm not certain if Bob would be willing to reveal his secrets, but it wouldn't be out of character for him at least.

Perhaps something in the Pecha Forest? Bob could be trapped beneath a tree that fell during a battle between two other Pokemon or something (he does love watching other people kill each other, after all), and Blaine could find him, trapped and injured. Then they (maybe) get along, and Bob eventually consents to working with Blaine since he needs a partner - for the guild, preferably, but anybody that can help him out would be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care to indulge in some shenanigans?   Care to indulge in some shenanigans? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:07 am

I like that idea! Putting Blaine on the spot like that would be the perfect way to force him to be on positive terms with somebody. Who knows where it'll go from there, though. Anyway, sounds like it might be most appropriate for you to start, so if you want to create the thread, go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care to indulge in some shenanigans?   Care to indulge in some shenanigans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Care to indulge in some shenanigans?
Page 1 of 1