Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Underwater Beauty.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Underwater Beauty. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hope sat still as she slowly fell through the water, she stared at the top of the sea watching the water overhead, it was slightly beautiful and even made her stop and stare for a while "Pretty" Hope said, she often enjoyed things like this so calm, despite her normal crazy nature. "I wonder if mom is staring at the same sky." She asked herself as her bag opened up by itself, out came 3 sitrus berries just floating in the water, hope saw this and quickly scooped up all but one, she ate the one she didn't put back.

Hope turned around in the water and saw something, it was a forest under the water, looked very pretty also. "Guess that's where i am going." Hope said using extreme speed and dashing off towards the forest, whatever happens would happen.

Energy 21 (16-10+15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:39 am

"Really? I appreciate it, Hope." The Feebas smiled at her energetic tone, it was a little hard not to share the energy she had in her voice. He paused for a moment, too caught up in his own little world to hear a distant noise. "Hmm? No, I didn't hear anything..." He shrugged it off, it was probably nothing important. Maybe just another feral Pokemon passing by. Lucky it had steered clear of them, too, for it's sake. Leviathan figured Hope would've been able to take it easily, with how she had dealt with the Luvdisc and company earlier. "Anyways. It was nice meeting you! Let's meet up again sometime." He said amicably, and swam off into the forests of coral.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 am

Hope had sworn she heard something, shrugging it off she looked up. "The sky is still so pretty." Hope said quietly to herself as she looked at Levi. "Yes we should explorer again, find rare items and have fun." Hope said as she noticed him leaving, she decided to do the same and sped off using extreme speed to swim faster, she quickly past the same Pokemon that screamed and made him faint with dear of the moronic dragon, Hope again thought she heard something but ignored it and swam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underwater Beauty.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4