Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Underwater Beauty.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hope sat still as she slowly fell through the water, she stared at the top of the sea watching the water overhead, it was slightly beautiful and even made her stop and stare for a while "Pretty" Hope said, she often enjoyed things like this so calm, despite her normal crazy nature. "I wonder if mom is staring at the same sky." She asked herself as her bag opened up by itself, out came 3 sitrus berries just floating in the water, hope saw this and quickly scooped up all but one, she ate the one she didn't put back.

Hope turned around in the water and saw something, it was a forest under the water, looked very pretty also. "Guess that's where i am going." Hope said using extreme speed and dashing off towards the forest, whatever happens would happen.

Energy 21 (16-10+15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:26 pm

The pink Pokemon let out a startled squeak when the water in front of it turned to ice. It bumped into the frozen water awkwardly, and drifted silently for a moment, dazed. It's error bought the Dratini more than enough time to catch up. It eyed the two Pokemon with something akin to disdain. "Just give it up! I said it before, I need this stuff way more than that dumb Chinchou!" It demanded. It had stopped trying to run, but it wasn't exactly surrendering, either. Things were never that easy, were they? "I'll fight you! Really, I will!" It squeaked, it's voice trembling faintly. Leviathan didn't catch it, but he managed to separate himself from Hope's bag. He didn't want to weigh her down it it turned out they had to fight this thing... even though he doubted a Luvdisc would make a very challenging opponent...

Energy: 1
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:33 pm

While the Luvdisc had been talking to hope, it failed to notice the fact that hope herself had also rammed into the ice at full speed, she sat dazed for a moment but managed to regain her composer before anything could happen. "I will fight with all i got." Hope said completely ready to fight, she may not of been able to use one of her moves but that wouldn't stop her from beating up those who do bad things, least that's what she thought she was doing. Hope was ready to fight and her body already started glowing with the same blue energy she used before, she was about to use the same move again, though she waited trying to get the Luvdisc to not attack and give up
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:52 pm

The heart-shaped Pokemon took a deep breath and gazed at the ground. It shivered slightly before throwing the bag off it's shoulder, sending it drifting towards the sea floor. It floated down serenely, almost peacefully. "... fine, you win! But don't you dare tell anyone what happened!" It hissed before darting off into the ocean. Leviathan couldn't help but laugh faintly. Even he knew that Luvdisc wasn't exactly threatening. If they had fought, he suspected it probably would've lost. Badly. ... well, against the Dratini, anyways. It might have defeated him if things had gotten messy, but that was never here nor there.

"Talk about all bark and no bite." He remarked, content with how that had gone. He swam around in a tight circle again, swooping down and picking up the bag. "So, uh... do you remember which way the Chinchou was?" He inquired, glancing around this way and that, as if looking blindly into the ocean might make her location clearer.

PhantomSun carried out 1 launched of one Coral Forest :
Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 MUw4V3b
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:03 am

"He was right to do that, if i used my move he would of been frozen in a block of Ice." Hope said calm void of all her normal emotions for a moment, she was slightly like this when she had to fight. "Uhh, yes?" Hope said not really knowing where the Pokemon was, she just guessed he was back there somewhere. (Over the rainbow.) Since Leviathan had the bag Hope just looked back. "Let's just start going back, he might of tried to follow us." Hope said as she started swimming.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Coral Forest :
Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 XlA6lvN , Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 8nds8h5 , Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 R22AtxO , Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 PYQl7Wi , Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 Cg1bFr4

Energy 14 (13+1)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 am

For a moment, Leviathan found Hope's tone a little unnerving. Being frozen in a block of ice sounded pretty painful to him. That Luvdisc had been kind of a jerk, stealing stuff like that, but he wouldn't wish that upon it! Thankfully, his new friend seemed to snap out of the little trance she was in pretty quickly, so the Feebas didn't give it much further thought. "Alright. Lead the way." He nodded awkwardly again, adjusting the bag over his shoulder so it would stay still while he was swimming. It wouldn't be good if any of the contents fell out.

(We should totally have some sort of plot twist where the Luvdisc is the mob boss of all the Pokemon we're rolling...)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:28 am

"Alright lets g." Hope didn't get to finish before she was blasted back by a large stream of water powerful enough to knock Hope backwards, the Dratini managed to regain her composure and swim back to her original position. "What the?" She asked as the two of them were surrounded by a group of Pokemon, Hope looked around as they crowded around the duo easily outnumbering them. "What's going on?" She asked as she looked around for a way out.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:47 am

"Hope?" Leviathan was puzzled, to say the least. They were swimming along peacefully when all of sudden the Dratini was blasted backwards! He swam beside her, but when he looked up, they were surrounded by five Pokemon... and the Luvdisc from before. "W-wait, where'd all these Pokemon come from?!" He asked, alarmed, as it Hope might somehow have an answer to that question. He counted them quickly. Two Kingdra, a Tirtouga, a Sharpedo, and a Chinchou. Not the one they were helping before, thankfully, that would've gotten confusing fast. He glanced back over at the dragon type. "More importantly, are you alright?"

It was then that the Luvdisc swam forward. "Now, listen. You're going to give me the bag back, or my friends over here will definitely have something to say about it." It snapped, seemingly a lot more confident now that it had some backup. Leviathan still found it a little hard to take the small pink disc seriously. He thought it's attempt to act intimidating kind of fell flat, but maybe that was just him. He wasn't looking forward to fighting two Kingdra and a Sharpedo, at any rate. Hopefully the Dratini was as good a fighter as she said she was earlier. ... they were going to fight, right? They couldn't just let the bad guys win.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:00 am

Hope looked at all these Pokemon and was a bit sour about it. "Hey this isn't fair." Hope shouted then looked down. "So if your not going to fight fair, neither am i!" Hope shouted out as her body got surrounded in a large blue Aura that covered the entire area in ice, Hope sat there for a moment before blasting a hole in the ice with Flamethrower. the resulting flame also made a Hole for the Feebas to fall out of and the Luvdisc. "They'll be fine." Hope said looking at the block of ice.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:06 am

Leviathan wasn't entirely sure what Hope was doing when she formed a large blue bubble around them, but he decided to trust the Dratini. He was a bit nervous, but he also trusted she had a way to deal with all these Pokemon. Before he could think for much longer about it, there was a sudden snap of cold, chilling the Fish Pokemon to the bone. Then, maybe half a second later, the world went black.

When he opened his eyes again, he was able to get a better look at what had happened. Hope had frozen everyone in an ice bubble, it looked like. "Wow... what did you do?!" He wondered, awed, and not at all upset the dragon type had frozen him. He paused for a second, gathering his thoughts. "... actually, if you're sure they'll be okay, let's get out of here before you answer that." He suggested, and began swimming in the direction he hoped the Chinchou was. Right now, he'd settle for getting the heck away from these Pokemon before they thawed out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:12 am

Hope looked at the Ice ball before speaking. "I froze them using a blizzard attack, while normally it makes a blizzard underwater it just freezes things." Hope said as she looked at Leviathan. "They'll be frozen for a while but we should really get going.[/color]" Hope agreed as she started swimming off in the direction as he did, she stayed slow in order to look despite her not wanting to do so. Everything look the same to Hope and she was confused. "Hello!" She called out wanting to return this to its owner soon.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:21 am

"Wow, that's amazing! Blizzard sounds like a really useful move..." The Feebas noted happily. The Dratini really hadn't been lying when she said she was good at fighting, not that he ever doubted it. When he noticed that Hope was calling out, presumably to the Chinchou, he also joined in. "Chinchou? Are you here? We got your stuff back!" He called. He wondered if she had a name besides 'Chinchou'. It would only make sense, he wasn't just 'Feebas' and Hope wasn't just 'Dratini'. But she'd been too frantic to tell them her name, so it would have to do for now.

A moment later there came the glowing of a light from a few meters away. Eagerly, Leviathan swam towards the source of the light. It was probably the Chinchou signalling to them with her electric-glowy-thingies on her head, he figured. "Oh, you got it back?" She smiled, having heard them calling. Leviathan nodded, gently placing the bag on the seafloor, where she hurriedly searched through it. "Thank Arceus... you can have everything inside it. I just needed this." She showed off a Corsola Spike, one of her fins wrapped tightly around it. "I know it's not very useful or valuable, but it was a gift from an old friend. I couldn't just lose it..." She trailed off briefly, her gaze on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 am

Hope was about to shout something out again when a small light flickered from the distance, Hope was slightly distracted by it cause ya know, idiots and shiny things. Hope followed the light till they were around the Pokemon who got the item stolen. "Yes we got it back, you won't have to worry about them for a while.: Hope said feeling proud of herself that she managed to take down so many Pokemon at once, she felt like a badass right now and was OK with that, Hope also smiled when she said they could have everything inside of the bag, it felt like a good reward for what they did, despite the fact that the Pokemon didn't know about the whole group just the Luvdisc.

"What's inside of the bag Leviata, Levitat, uhh." Hope stopped for a moment bad with big names. "What's inside the bag Levi?" She asked unable to fully pronounce his name at the moment.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:42 am

Shrugging off the shortening of his name as some kind of nickname, Leviathan glanced into the bag. "A Blue Gummi, a Reviver Seed, a Water Stone and a Lum Berry." He paused, glancing up at the dual typed Pokemon. "Are you sure it's okay we take all of this? Some of it's pretty rare..." He trailed off when the Chinchou nodded.

"The spike is the only thing that mattered to me. I'm not an explorer like you two, and I don't have any us for these things." She explained, a faint smile on her face. Content with that explanation, the Feebas glanced over at Hope. "Would you mind if I took the gummi?" He asked, picking it up. He figured it wouldn't be as effective for her typing, anyways. ... he was pretty sure blue ones were best for Water types, even though he couldn't remember off the top of his head. But water was blue, so it made sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:49 am

Hope looked at the bag slightly excited, she saw the stone and again idiots and slightly shiny things. "I want the Stone, it looks cool." Hope said wondering what the stone did, or did it just look cool she had no idea, either or it was going to now be her most prized possession if Levi didn't want the stone. "I don't want anything else in the bag just the stone." She said wondering if Levi really did want the stone.

"Thank you for this stuff." Hope said thinking all this stuff was great despite not knowing what half of it did.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:57 am

Leviathan shrugged and passed her the strange blue stone. Did she just want it because it looked pretty...? Well, more stuff for him. He wasn't going to argue. The Reviver Seed would definitely come in handy if he got exhausted during all this fighting. "Thank you very much." He nodded to the electric Pokemon, putting the Blue Gummi, Reviver Seed and Lum Berry in his own bag.

"No, thank you! You have no idea how much you've helped me." The Chinchou said once more before picking her bag back up and putting the Corsola Spike in it. She swam off back towards the coral, laughing slightly as she turned to face the two. "I'll be more careful with my things this time, too." She nodded, and with that, she was off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underwater Beauty.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next