Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron laid there next to the fountain, Singing a lullaby he heard when he was young. The lyric sounded like gibberish. Like it was a different language entirely, But that was its charm. The lyrics felt calming and beautiful. From Aaron's knowledge Girls were meant to sing this as it sounds better, however Aaron somehow sings this song wonderfully. Aaron dedicated a few weeks memorizing the Lyrics, as nonsensical as it is, but It paid off in the long run. Crowds came over and Listened to his song, A lot of them were impressed at his singing voice, a few even hummed the song to Themselves. Gathering a crowd of Pokemon however isn't Aaron intent in this beautiful day. No, he was singing this to comfort himself.

The truth is, Aaron still felt bad with the whole Seel thing, even if the guild didn't questioned too much of it. His Companions during the event were not overjoyed for what he did back there. Azeral seems to got over it, though she has a wrong impression of the little Deino now. Joey looked as though he got it worst. What Joey once saw as a friendly Deino in town, now probably sees him as some bad Pokemon who take things way to far. How about that Seel? Yes he was behaving now, but this is out of fear, not because he wants to, Aaron knows it. He's probably afraid of all the explorers now, even if he didn't admit it. If Aaron could find some way to change Joey and Azeral opinion of him and maybe, Get the Seel to understand Aaron and the guild better, that would be great.

Aaron Mentally sighed. He know he should drop the whole thing, but he feels like there were a lot of loose ends he need to fix. For now though, he would continue to sing, to make himself feel good.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Noel looks at Aaron for a moment, that was slightly the way she was taught though she didn't like that style, even against an outlaw she was known to just mess around with them, only exception was a drowzy she fought, that guy didn't even really deserve to. Noel shook her head driving those thoughts from her mind, she didn't really need to deal with those thoughts, they just brought up bad memories. "Well if you go by that logic if someone happens to be leagues stronger then you wouldn't you end up getting very hurt." Noel said seeing a few flaws with that logic, while she did like the idea of sparring, she had done it with her friend/rival a lot but they were around the same level, Noel could slightly tell this Deino wasn't too strong.

"Meh i have nothing besides fighting and map drawing, though since dungeons change every time it's a useless skill to have." Noel said wondering what other skills she had, running for one very few could actually keep up with her as she was now.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Aaron nodded. Yeah, he would get hurt, mortally maybe, but if he has any hope, any hope at all to fight a legendary, to not be useless, he has to have that mentality. He made a promise and as hard as it is to keep it, he won't give in. "I understand that your worried about me with that little mentality, my brother thinks the same thing, hell he even told me personally to not push myself or anyone else too hard. Aaron suddenly went quiet. He could remember that painful memory, he couldn't do anything to that swampert. He easily shoved him aside while he tried to take Camroth from him... Aaron shook his head. "But the truth is, I do want to push myself. I want to get stronger, so I never have to worry about that incident again." Aaron covered his mouth and gasp. He just let that whole thing slipped, to a stranger no less. "I... I'm sorry, that shouldn't concern you at all. that is my problem and my problem alone."

Aaron was rather surprise that Noel said that she doesn't have other skills other then fighting. "I'm sure you'll find something. You just has to be experimental with your life. Try something you wouldn't normally do, and maybe, just maybe, you'll find yourself to be enjoying it."

((I thought this would be a touching Music to play at this point.))

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 pm

"Oh no I'm not saying don't push yourself, you have to embrace a dream that's how you get stronger, if it's a problem your resolve will be the thing that show you what to do, to let a dream go or keep fighting. And if it's just your problem that means nothing, hell a lot of people i know have problems, and i help even if they tell me not to, just the way others are no problem is yours alone." Noel said with a smile, she had no dream herself but she took pride in helping others with their dream, maybe that was her reason to be. "Though my words may not mean much, I'm still young myself i shouldn't really give advice." Noel said scratching the back of her head.

"Nah I'll keep exploring, if i spend to much time wondering who i am I'll never learn if this is who i truly am, just a wanderer born to come and leave others lives, that's just who i am." Noel said with a soft simle.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Is... is she encouraging me? No one has ever done that to Aaron before, at least not anyone he knows too well. Most of the time they treat him as he couldn't take care of himself. Its like they have to do everything for him and he hates it. He doesn't want to feel worthless, to feel like he couldn't do anything. They never think about how he feels, to understand the frustration of having to be babysat every time. They even had the galls to tell him that fighting a legendary was a pipe dream. All of this because he was blind. He hates it, no he despises it. Worst of all, he have no choice but to be respectful to those Pokemon, he was brought up that way and it a habit he can't let go. Noel here though... She doesn't seem to be like that. Although she may be a stranger to him, Aaron can't help but be inspired by her, like he wants her to be his role-model. Someone to look up too, like his brother look up to him. "I... I'll keep that in mind. Thank you."

Aaron chuckled at Noel's second response. "If that something you enjoy that much, then who Am I to stop you."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:32 pm

"You'd better keep it in mind, it'd be a shame to see someone lose their dream." Noel was slightly wondering about herself as of now, right now her main focus was on dealing with that Spiritomb that had been following a friend of hers. "Meh, 's not like anyone would stop me from exploring, well i guess if i was hurt and couldn't fight I'd be glad if someone stopped me but that's a what if scenario." Noel said thinking a bit more on what the Deino said, he seemed to be a lot like her, in the sense of gaining strength regardless of what happens to you in the process. "I'm sure whatever you want to do can be achieved, except if it's like jumping in lava or something, I don't recommend that." Noel said remembering the time she almost fell into a volcano, not the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:50 pm

"I won't, I'll make sure that I can make my dream true!" Aaron Wanted to train now, to continue to get stronger and stronger, to be just like Noel. Before he could do that though, he promise some of the town folks here a song. That jumping into the lava bit though, it was pretty funny. "Hahaha! It won't happen I promise. My throat is pretty good at this point, so you welcome to hear me sing if you want." Whatever Noel accepted or not, Aaron laid back on his belly, and started to sing.

"Sjool paran moy'hi
Ar jar'ruk noy' sin
Dha gya'left tal fooyryuu
Malich fuide aslaat erensboiye

Yool ta tiera hareiku hare
Falan leiu hoo
Yool migietta ya krokran no hai khai'meri kara

Yool ta tiera hareiku hare
Falan leiu hoo
Yool migietta ya krokran no hai yama
Tei khai'meri kara
Dhai iirah jyou"

Slowly but surely, the crowd started to come back to hear Aaon's voice as well as the strange lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:31 am

Noel crossed her arms and closed her eyes, she wasn't 100% listening to the song at the moment instead she just thought about a few things, her rambling on about dreams had really got her thinking about what she wanted. Her life had just been about getting stronger, though that was just so she could kick her mothers arse, just a goal not a dream. Maybe she just wanted to be a hero. "Ya maybe, just maybe i can become something like that, after all unattainable dreams are the best kind." Noel said softly to herself as she kept her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2