Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What could be gained.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

What could be gained. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 am

First topic message reminder :

The pond was calm at midday, not a soul in sight no old Pokemon relaxing, no children playing just nothingness as the only sound that came through was the wind itself. Sitting alone on one side of the lake sat a golden glow, a tail flame and a golden body were visible to all, much to the dismay of the one sitting there. Fang sat on the ground staring not at the water but at the ground itself, a look of sadness was evident on her face though it was still masked by her normal cold exterior.

Sitting alone but being watched by a cloaked figure, the figure watched the fire type before giving a small sigh and almost vanishing through the trees. (you and trees Noel) And yet again not a soul in sight save for the depressed fire Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:44 am

Noel saw the wave of Psychic energy come towards her, using quick attack to speed herself up and jumped out of the way while still retaining her lock on Ravy. "Oh you want to play it like that huh?" Noel said as she landed, with a large smirk on her face. "Hey Rave you like flying Pokemon? Cause if you do or don't doesn't matter for what I'm gonna do." Noel said as she then picked up the rock with Psychic, spinning around with the rock following her paw she waited till she was at a good angle and let go of her lock on the Ghost and sent him flying away. "I wasn't going to be able to hold him much longer, this is a better solution he'd just run again." Noel explained.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obera stopped the flame, in it's wake nothing was alive not the grass and even a few tree's behind where Rave was are gone or had a flaming hole in them, never piss off the golden lizard. "With that speed i wouldn't be surprised if he landed on Black Mist Mountain, though I'd much rather he be in a Lake."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:03 am

Jak

Raverous

The spiritomb was no longer visible other then his keystone due to the immense burns he had taken from Obera's attacks. He was forced to retract into the stone as he could not support himself. Some could we had some ghost encrusted friend stones. :3

The keystone had been launched quite the distance indeed. One could say that it was fairly possible the stone had landed somewhere near or on black mist mountains...

[Somewhere near or on blackmist mountains]
A stone had been plummeting to the ground from the sky. Where it came from? No one would know. However the one thing certain for this stone is that there was no way it was gonna last for the impact. The stone started glowing a sickly green light before coming in for impact.

Not too far away on the ground, another normal looking stone started to have the same odd glow. As symbols started to etch themselves into the stone. Just as the stone from the sky hit the ground it shattered. Over a hundred lights erupted from the stone into the sky. It was quite possibly visible from the pond if one looked closely during the day.. But at night, it was clear as day!

This light... Shone many shades of purple and green colors. Eventually the light faded as the stone that had been formed on the ground. Began to glow the same colors. The mass of light floated out of the stone. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!! This curse!!! I despise it! I despise every living thing!" the spiritomb shouted... It was definitely the same spiritomb that had been knocked out by the fire type. Retaining all memories of the incident... The spirits had been freed only temporarily as the stone had shattered on impact.. Only to be imprisoned once more.

[Mean while, back at the lake]
As Obera made the comment about the speed of the rock being thrown. Jak couldn't help but look in the direction it was thrown. It was actually surprisingly in the same direction as the mountains... He thought for a moment about Obera's comment. "What happens when a spiritomb's keystone shatters?" Jak asked as he kept looking into the distance...

(The light will appear sometime after the response if any)

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:14 am

"Well my mom once told me that inside the rock are souls of the dead that had been imprisoned, some of them due to crimes yet not all the spirits inside are evil, that or while they were sealed they decided to repent. So if the rock is broken they'd be freed, while this is what everyone thinks it's not true since the seal is to strong the rock normally forms itself back together to seal the spirits, I once heard a rumor that if all the spirits in the seal repent then the next time the stone is broken they get released but no one has ever seen that happen." Noel said as Obera looked shocked that Noel knew so much information about something other then fighting, Noel saw this then smirked.

"While i may be a battle crazy Lucario i was taught by my mom at a young age, so i happen to actual know things, though what i said could be false." Noel said as a light came from the same direction as the area she threw Rave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obera looked at the light. "Someone seems to be the sore loser." Obera said as she thought of something, Obera looked at Noel before asking."Since you seem to know so much about this ordeal do you know a way to make the seal work better?" Obera asked thinking there might be a way to deal with this, Noel just gave a small sigh and shrugged at this though. "I have no idea, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 am

Jak

Jak watched as the light shot into the sky of a mixture of many shades of green and purple. At one point he thought he saw a face in the beam... However it was way to sudden to actually see it properly. "hmmm." I think the rock my have shattered and resealed itself if that is what happens.... Jak thought to himself as he watch the beam fade from existence.

"That didn't look like an attack I have ever seen... I don't even think it was an attack" Jak commented about the beam of light. He then turned towards the two. "So... How long have you been here Noel?.. Were you actually watching us the entire time?.." he asked the Lucario as his face seem to show a hint of redness to it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:46 am

"Yup the whole time, at first i was watching Obby because she seemed out of it since ya know her father died and i was worried she wouldn't be able to fight 100% is something attacked her, yet she ended up doing something like that." Noel said as she pointed to the area that was destroyed. "Despite how strong i am i wouldn't like to be on the other side of that, also gotta say i had no idea you and Obby were this close, honestly I'm sad i interrupted i would of liked to see if you two would push past all that blushing." Noel teased as Obera just stared at the Lucario.

"Noel, why must you insist on doing things like that." Obera asked as Noel just smiled. "Because despite everything you say and do you know it and i know it, I'm your best friend even if you sometimes want to kill me, that's the way it's always been." Noel said as Obera looked shocked but nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:12 am

Jak

Jak looked towards Noel with a curious expression. However her explanation to her reason for watching seemed pretty valid... It still was a bit odd for her to continue watching if it turned out this way. Jak let out a very light sigh. "Well, umm thanks for finding the dick of a ghost. I didn't realize he had actually been following me lately... To some extend I knew he was looking for me... Didn't think he would remain hidden though." Jak thanked Noel for her find.

He then turned his attention to Obera. "Thankyou." he said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:44 pm

"No problem that's what I'm here for, I'm here to  chuck rocks and kick the non-living whatever out of dead ghosts despite being a fighting type, and also checking on Obby's love life." Noel said as if that was the most normal thing she could ever say, and she did it with a honest smile on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Going to ignore that last part right now, considering you helped out guess i should be a bit more lenient." Obera told Noel, normally that'd get a fire blast. "you do not need to say thanks, I'm sure you'd of handled that well."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Jak

Jak slightly flinched mentally as Noel had stated that she was checking in on Obera's love life... In a sense that meant him also. Jak looked towards Obera as she stated that she was going to ignore the last part of what Noel had said. Considering she had helped them out.

Obera then said that he didn't need to thank her. Stating that she was sure he could handle it well himself also. This seemed to make him smile slightly. "Maybe, I just have to keep my anger under control around him." Jak said with a slight smile. "However, I know that whenever I need help you two would be here for me. Same from me for you." Jak added as he looked up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:49 am

"That's good, though i don't know if something is strong enough to take me down i wouldn't know if backup would help." Noel said meaning for it to be a small joke. "Just remember I'll always be around, except when I'm not when that happens i just wish you good luck." Noel said as she looked around once more for any enemies, her eyes glowed with a blue glow signifying that she was using her Aura sense. "Nothing that i can see." Noel told herself.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Obera looked at Noel and let out a small laugh. "Unless it's a fire type, then you will need all the help you can get." She told Noel, the Lucario let out a small laugh after this. "Your right in the fact that you have to keep your emotions under wraps, helps out with fighting a lot." Obera said this time looking at Jak.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:00 am

Jak

Jak chuckled slightly as Obera basically stated that Noel would have trouble with fire types... Which is pretty true... Lucario are steel typing as Jak would remember it. Thus Noel would be more susceptible to flames.

As Obera had looked towards Jak as she said that he was right that he needed to control his emotions. Stating that it helped fights go better in his favor. Jak nodded slowly at this statement. "Yea... I have to admit though... It showed me a knew move while back on the mountains." Jak stated as he turned towards Noel. "You remember that right?" he asked Noel.

"It was even on the same guy." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:20 am

Noel nodded. "How could i forget? That head wound i got was affecting me for the next month or so, hurt like hell." Noel said as she rubbed the part of her head that was hit, it had healed completely but the Lucario was still sour about it. "Though i do remember something, I don't know it wasn't as strong this time but something inside of the Pokemon felt, nice." Noel said making Fang confused. "Like part of his Aura wasn't all bad, but scared in a way." Noel said but shrugged afterwards. "Maybe I'm just seeing things." Noel said thinking it was hard to explain what she felt.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Fang looked at Noel as she talked, she seemed to of been talking about her Aura sense, but Noel wasn't normally wrong on things like this so could Rave actually have something good in him, Highly doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 am

Jak

Jak winced as he forgot about her injuries. "oh....." Jak said softly as Noel continued her thought about something she noticed during that fight.

"Now that you mention it... He, reacted completely differently then what he had been showing before... As if it was a completely different person..." Jak stated as he thought about the incident some more.. He then shook his head. "He is either crazy, or someone else was in their that was not on the same wavelength as him... He stated for us to go as he held 'HIM' off... Guessing he was referencing himself..." Jak said as he looked towards the direction the spiritomb had been previously thrown.

"I don't know..." he said as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:51 am

"Neither do i, man i didn't think something weird like that could happen." Noel said aloud as she looked around the area before giving a small sigh. "I think we should all leave, it's getting late and some sleep'll do us all some good." Noel said wondering why all three of them decided that coming to the pond late at night was a good idea, she could understand her spacial reasoning but not Jak's nor Obby's, didn't then sleep somewhere?

"You may be right, To late to think about things as trivial as that." Obera said as she looked at Jak. "It was great to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 am

Jak

Jak nodded in agreement with Noel as she stated that some sleep would do some good right now. Obera seemed to agree also as she stated that it was a bit late to be thinking of such things right now. Jak had looked towards Obera as she had started speaking. Eventually she then stated that it was great to see him again. A smile formed on his face as she said this. "Same here, I really needed to see you again." he said but the last part slipped out. Despite being as open as he was about his feelings. He mentally got slapped as he just realized that he just showed that he had missed her horribly when she was gone.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:31 am

Noel nodded then turned around and walked the opposite way towards town, mostly because she didn't live there nor does she till anyone where she lives. "Well seeya two lovebirds later." Noel said as she sped off using her normal speed mixed with quick attack to move faster, fast is kinda her thing.

Obera watched Noel speed off into the distance and gave a small sigh. "Speed demon." She said aloud as she looked at Jak. "You heading into town?" She questioned not knowing where Jak slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What could be gained.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: