Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What could be gained.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

What could be gained. Empty
PostSubject: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 am

The pond was calm at midday, not a soul in sight no old Pokemon relaxing, no children playing just nothingness as the only sound that came through was the wind itself. Sitting alone on one side of the lake sat a golden glow, a tail flame and a golden body were visible to all, much to the dismay of the one sitting there. Fang sat on the ground staring not at the water but at the ground itself, a look of sadness was evident on her face though it was still masked by her normal cold exterior.

Sitting alone but being watched by a cloaked figure, the figure watched the fire type before giving a small sigh and almost vanishing through the trees. (you and trees Noel) And yet again not a soul in sight save for the depressed fire Pokemon.

The wanderer know as Noel

What could be gained. RBJ1sWhat could be gained. CiU74What could be gained. 0auZpWhat could be gained. DFAoOWhat could be gained. WcDRiWhat could be gained. FpFYQWhat could be gained. Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:13 am

Jak

Jak slowly made his way through town as he had issues on his mind... The fact Obera was still missing was always persistent... Despite his efforts to hide it from others. However... Since he had looked almost everywhere for her... There wasn't much he could do at the moment... So he had to deal with what was in front of him now... The spiritomb... It was a threat to everyone in town and his friends.

As he slowly made his way towards the pond for some time to think... He noticed a figure by the pond sitting down. It caught his attention. The flickering of the light on its tail showed its golden skin. His heart either sank or popped out... He couldn't tell. o... o... Obera? he stuttered within his mind. However something seemed wrong... He remained still for a bit as the charmeleon didn't notice him yet. She would of most likely been looking at the water... However... Something was way off... Despite her usual cold look that she gave off. She seemed to be looking at the ground. He figured something must of happened. He slowly walked up from behind her.

"Obera?... Are... Are you alright?" he asked gently. He went to sit down next to her... That was Obera right?

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:26 am

Obera didn't even react to her name being called, all she did was sit there and stare almost as if she stopped caring. "Jak" Obera said just to say it was her that was sitting there. When Jak sad next to her she did the same thing as last time they were together, her face turned scarlet just being reminded of him. "Nice to see you again." Obera said without looking at him, mostly because she didn't want him to see her blushing like last time she talked to him, unlike before this time she turned her gaze to see him, and almost instantly knew something was wrong with him.

"Ya I'm alright, though Is something wrong with you?" Obera asked, just by looking at him, well she knew this had to be Jak considering he knew her name but something seemed off about him, Obera couldn't put her finger on it but she looked at him with a worried expression.

What could be gained. RBJ1sWhat could be gained. CiU74What could be gained. 0auZpWhat could be gained. DFAoOWhat could be gained. WcDRiWhat could be gained. FpFYQWhat could be gained. Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 am

Jak

Jak looked towards Obera. "Honestly... a few things... However one of the biggest is no longer in issue." he said as he smiled. "I was just worried about you..." he said with a slight blush. Honestly, even though she is strong... He felt a little embarrassed saying that. However he was much more open about his feelings this time it seemed. "However... there is one concern that is worth mentioning... It has to do with my past." he said as he looked out towards the pond. He remained looking at it for a moment longer before continuing. "The person responsible for the destruction of my home... Is here." he said as he turned back towards Obera.

"However, I shouldn't be worrying about that right now... Since no one knows where he is at currently... He fled town since our last encounter..." he said with a light sigh. "Is there anything you wanted to talk about?" he asked as he figured she still didn't say what was wrong.

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:48 am

"Worried about me?" Obera repeated her face again turning scarlet, she looked down to avoid his gaze and to pretend her face wasn't as red as her tail. "Honestly i can handle anything that comes my way, though thank you for your concern." She said her face still the same red it was before, Obera had managed to completely break out of her sad mood. "Good job Obby" A loud voice echoed through the trees causing Obera's eyes to go wide. "Noel, Shut up." Obera said as the black cloaked figure vanished once more. "Then if he's here let's just go end him, i'll help no matter what." Obera said then just realized what she said, and her Face went back to the same scarlet as before.

"Only thing that's happened to me is my dad's death." Obera said, she looked down for a bit. "That's why i wasn't here, i had to go visit him at my homeland." Obera said thinking that was a really good reason to not be here.

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:06 am

Jak

Jak closed his eyes, thinking about how to respond to her thanks until a voice rang through the surrounding tree's... A very familiar voice. Almost startling Jak at one point. Obby? he thought. Was that seriously Noel? Noel was spying on them? Obera promptly shouted for Noel to shut up. Yea... it was Noel.

Despite the shout being targeted towards Obera... Jak couldn't stop himself from growing a bit darker shade of red on his face. As she stated that they would go and end the pokemon that destroyed his home. He couldn't help but let out a slight smile. "Thankyou... But we don't know where he is right now... Next time he shows up we can end him together." he said with a smile.

At that point the conversation turned towards what had happened to the shiny. She stated that her dad had died. It was the reason she had been missing... She had gone to visit him at her homeland. Jak's smile immediately faded away. "Oh... did... did you two get along?" Jak decided to ask her... He didn't want to assume that she liked him or anything. However, a father is a father. Even if one hated their father... In some way they might still feel sadness for the loss. In this case it would seem that way, however he wasn't entirely sure about their relationship.

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:14 am

"Obby is her nickname for me, I have no idea why it's Obby but she keeps calling me by that name, have to give her credit though that Lucario knows how to hide well." Obera said looking around once for any sign of Noel, when she saw none she looked back at Jak. "She was around and helped me get back to my clan, though i wonder why she had no reason to help." Obera said questioning why Noel does anything.

"That's right, someone like that doesn't deserve to live, sad he's already a ghost." Obera said her sadistic side coming out more, she kept this part of herself at bay as she continued the conversation.

"He was the one who taught me almost everything i know, he was also a great leader, a slightly bad father but yes we did get along as some points." Obera said her voice slightly uncaring.

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:38 am

Jak

Jak watched Obera look around as she said that Obby was Noel's nickname for he. Having no clue why the Lucario calls her that name. She also credited the lucario for how well it could hide. "I don't know what goes through her head sometimes. However she is a pretty good fighter." he said in response.

Jak didn't quite know how to respond to what she had told him about her father. "If it means anything... I will always be here for you. I am sorry about what happened..." he said as he looked out towards the pond.

He felt really bad for her loss. However, there isn't much you can do when you lose someone... Attempting to comfort someone can result in various reactions...

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:44 am

"Ya I'll admit she is strong." Obera said as she looked once more through the trees. "While her actions seem to never make sense in the end they normally help." Obera added making sure that the Lucario wasn't there anymore.

"Things die it is the natural order of everything, he wouldn't want me to be sad so i won't be to beat up about it, but thanks for saying that." Obera said as she looked at Jak and smiled. "If it means anything, I'm sorry i left you alone." Obera said actually feeling bad for what she did.

"Though i didn't expect me going missing to be such a burden on you."

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

Jak

Jak seemed to agree with the statement about the natural order of things as he nodded. Jak looked down as she said that she was sorry for leaving him alone. "Its... Its alright. It means a lot to me." he said as he looked back up. The wind slowly picking up to a mild breeze. The water rippled with each passing gust. Jak then looked up towards the sky. A completely clear sky it seemed with some clouds out in the distance near the mountains. The stars shining all around. "The sky is clear tonight... It is calming..." he said softly as he looked back towards Obera. "Don't feel to bad about having to leave... It was important that you went." he said gently.

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Obera listened when he talked, she let out a small sigh thinking about things. "True it was important i go." Obera said, she then thought of a few things, one of them being what exactly happened while she was gone "S-so how have things been going since i was gone." Obera said then mentally slapped herself for stuttering on a word, Hoping he didn't catch that.

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Jak

Jak scratched the back of his head with his paw as she asked him things had been going since she was gone. He would say that he had been going in a spiral down hill because of his worries... However, he didn't want to keep pushing the topic... Everything was much better now that she was here. "Just a few incidents with Joey and his love for storms... I am just glad he perfected his ability to catch lightning... I don't have to worry about him during storms anymore." he said with a slight sigh.

"Other than that... Things have been doing. Ok. he said although it probably hadn't been super convincing to obera due to how keen she was at picking up what was wrong with Jak.

"Anyways... I wanted to give you something..." he said as he went into his bag. As he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a pink ribbon. It was a ribbon that supposedly gave the wearer extra experience in combat... He had worn one also during certain adventures.

((Joy Ribbon!!!)

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Obera was about to ask who Joey was, she didn't remember, anything about that Pokemon all she knew was it was a Pichu. Deciding not to ask she nodded. "Well that's good, not having to worry is always good, i think." Obera said as she gave a small reminder to herself to try and remember who that Pokemon was exactly, they never really talked to each other at all.

She didn't buy that one at all, she was just good at picking up on lies. "Well that's good also." Obera said making a mental note to ask later, Jak really didn't seem like he'd be up for talking about this now.

Obera looked slightly puzzled as he told her he had something to give her, not exactly used to getting things she waited till he brought out a pink ribbon, Obera took it from Jak and looked at it for a moment. "A joy ribbon?" She said knowing what this was, Noel had worn the same type of ribbon while they were together so she knew it's effects. "You're giving this to me?"

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Jak

Jak nodded when she asked if he was giving it to her. "I had been searching for one for a while now to give to you. I have always known you to want to get stronger... After hearing what these things can do. I had to get one for you." he said with a smile. "By the time I found it... You had went missing." he said as he looked towards the pond briefly.

"Do you like it?" he asked Obera as he returned his gaze.

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:15 pm

Obera looked at the ribbon for a moment before smiling, "Thank you." Obera said as she tied it around her black arm band she still had on, though Obera stared at the armband for a moment before finishing up placing the joy ribbon over it. "Not exactly my color but it's great." Obera said as she gave a small smile before going back to her normal monotone expression. "Anything else happen while i was gone?" She asked hoping he wouldn't lie this time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. Empty

Back to top Go down

What could be gained.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: