Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Aaron traversed though the Entrance of Shadowhue Forest, a little tired from the small journey he had to endured. Silverdawn is probably wondering where he was, considering he was all alone. Thankfully, Aaron had made sure to let one of his Guildmates know to tell her about it and not to worry. Simply put, Aaron is in need of supply for the next time he and his partner travel. Sure, he could ask Silverdawn for some stuff like Oran berries, but honestly? They both would exhaust their supply real quick that way and they would be in deep trouble. The Forest supposed to be really dark around him at this point. Being blind however, isn't going to affect the little Deino in any shape or form. In fact, Aaron has gotten more used to navigating thanks to Silverdawn. The Echolocation thing is still rather hard for him, but he's at least trying.

Making his way though the forest, Aaron sighed a little. Was it a good idea to travel alone? Aaron and Silverdawn are a team now, so she have the right to be with him. Then again, Aaron is just getting supplies, so he should be back in no more then an hour or so. Still, he hoped that Silverdawn isn't too awfully mad with him. Funnily enough, he imagined her and how she's mad about him not going to Pecha Forest, the more safer Dungeon then around here. The reason he chooses here then Pecha Forest, is because Aaron have heard that one of those special scarf Silverdawn let him barrow is Around Shadowhue Forest. So, Aaron figured why not.

Like he keep telling himself, this isn't going to take no more then an hour.

(Energy 13- 10 = 3)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:27 am

Aaron faced-palmed when the Fire type still wouldn't let the whole thing go."I not declaring anything! I'm trying to say... Forget it, I'm wasting my time." Aaron just continued forth, not caring what the fire type had to say. A few minutes in and he realized that the Pokemon is still pestering him. With a mental growl, Aaron argued back. "When I bitten you, all you could do is punch me while you laid on the ground helpless. that was enough for me to know you limits. I'm not about to go push you through that limit, Understand?" Arceus! it was like talking to a stone wall. No matter how many times Aaron said it, He just shove it off and keep on going. At this point, he'll gladly knock the fire type out just to shut him up, but that would mean the annoying Pokemon will get what he wants and he can't really have that.

"Look, I think I better get back home. You shou-" Aaron stopped at the sound of bush rustling. Someone has been eavesdropping his conversation. "Quiet, something with us." Aaron whispered. Oh who is Aaron kidding, with that personality of his, he's gonna outright scream at the bush to "Challenge" him. All poor Aaron wanted to do is get some stuff. Why the heck did it turn out like this?

(Energy 17 - 3 = 14 + 1 = 15.)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:35 pm

{Energy: 9 + 1 = 10}

Hidon's scowl only deepened when Aaron refused to even so much as finish his own argument, deciding to instead just say the whole thing was a waste of time. He couldn't believe this guy. One lucky hit and he thinks he's so awesome! "When you bit into me, it was just a lucky shot!" he growled back, continuing to pursue the Deino. Just because I was punching you doesn't mean that's all I can do. I already told you, I was just getting warmed up! That wasn't my limit, 'cause I'm not that pathetic!" He had to admit, at this point he was tempted to just attack him right here and now and MAKE him fight back. If he refused to finish this battle, then perhaps it'd be for the best. At least that way, he'd get some kind of satisfying conclusion.

However, it was not long before somebody suddenly starting rustling the nearby bushes. This caused Hidon to pause, looking around him. In the outcome of their battle, he had completely forgotten that they weren't likely to be the only Pokémon in the nearby area. His tail flame was likely still providing a beacon for all of the local Pokémon. He frowned at Aaron again. He couldn't believe that he had let himself fall victim to somebody like this. "Tch...forget it," he said aloud, trying to shove his way past the Deino. "What, you scared of some little Pokémon? Then just stand aside and let me take care of this and SHOW you what I'm actually capable of."

Last edited by Digizel on Sun May 03, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid keyboard, making me miss some characters here and there.)
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Aaron quietly sniffed the air. The scent was a bug type for sure. Whatever it is, Aaron is getting exhausted from his last fight. He could fight back if the Pokemon was a threat, but he would rather take it slow and sneak past it."List-" Aaron was pushed to the side as the fire type shoved him out of the way. Aaron tries to stop himself from the temptation of beating him into unconsciousness, only for that boiling anger to rise even higher after the fire type's cocky remark.  "You arrogant little!" Aaron simply bit into the Fiery lizards's tail and forced him to turn around. As soon as he did that, Aaron tackle and pinned him to the ground, teeth bared with electrical sparks. The biting weren't moves per say, just a simple bit. "I'm a scared Pokemon?" Aaron roared. "I'm being the smart one here, while your one of those stupid stereotypes that thinks that "Ohhh If I aimlessly and Blindly battle anyone, I'll get stronger because Durrrrrr. Sure I'll die from not knowing my limits but hey, at least I get stronger Hurpty derp DERP!!!!"

The Bug type, peek his head from the bush to reveal itself to be a Heracross. A little frightened with the Angry Deino, it simply fled away. Aaron continued with his rant, making sure the fire type doesn't do anything while he talked. "I was so patience with you, I understand that you wanted to be stronger, but then you keep bugging me and BUGGING ME ABOUT IT!!!! Oh me biting you was a lucky shot? This is why I pinned you to the ARCEUS DAMN GROUND RIGHT?!?!?!"

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : There's and editing reason? Anyway I'm just fixing up typos.)
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:47 pm

Hidon couldn't help but smirk slightly at Aaron's response to his remark. For a moment, he actually enjoyed how he had angered this otherwise-cowardly--in his mind anyway--Pokémon who was too afraid of someone getting a little hurt. He looked back toward the source of the rustling bushes, ready to take on whatever was on the other side. However, his cocky demeanor did not last very long after that. He soon felt a sharp pain sink into his tail, causing him to flinch and get spun around. He was now facing the Deino instead of what he had wanted to start fighting. And before he could make any kind of retort or question his actions...the Deino was jumping him. He felt himself get dragged hard onto the ground on his back beneath Aaron. He felt the Deino's feet slam down onto his body and press down hard on top of him, causing him to be pinned where he lay. Once he had recovered from the initial shock and realization, however, he suddenly began to struggle as hard as he could in a desperate attempt to pull himself free.

All of the Charmander's attempts proved futile, however. And in the end, he had no choice but to lay there and just take the Deino's words as they came flooding over him. He couldn't resist the Deino's superior muscle. And finally, once that last line had been said, Hidon's face turned a slight shade of red, embarrassed that the Deino was actually right. He had been pinned down to the ground, completely helpless. However, now that Aaron was finished...it was time for his own response.

"G-grrr...! Of course that's how I think because that's how it is!" he growled back at Aaron. "If I'm too afraid to get myself a little hurt, I'll never be the best! If I don't push myself as hard as I can, how am I supposed to get past my limits, huh? Only the people who aren't afraid to put themselves on the line will meet their full potential. And I refuse to let myself lose again and let my family get mocked. My father's training will not be humiliated again...and I have to get as strong as I can to back that up, and I won't let you stop me!"

With that said, he began to renew his struggles, but one more to no avail. After a moment, he decided to add, "...And you only pinned me down like this because you spun me around out of nowhere when we weren't in a fight."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Aaron panted heavily feeling as though all the anger he had on his chest is finally released. Feeling guilty pinning the fire type to the ground, Aaron simply got off of the Charmander. With a sigh, Aaron turned his head towards the Pokemon. "I'm sorry for what I did and I understand your mentality, But just hear me out...Ok?" Aaron took a deep breath and continued. I had that same mentality as you do, trying to get stronger, no matter what. I wanted to protect someone very dear to me. So... I went into some dangerous dungeon to try to achieve that." Aaron shock his head. Its not a painful memory, but a memory he didn't want to remember. Thing is though, I was fighting three or more strong Ferals. I tried to fight them, but I was simply to weak for them.

However, I didn't give up and I forced myself up on the ground and I fought again, only to fail again. This happens for a while now until I couldn't take it no more. I could hear my parents calling for me before I blacked out." Aaron gulped at the next part. "When I came to, I was at home, greeted by my family. After everything was ok, I was obviously scolded by my parents. But that didn't make me change my combat mentality though. It was my brother who knocked my senses in, literally in tears. He was terrified that I would be gone we would never see him again. you wanna know what he said? "Don't push yourself too hard, Aaron." To this day forth, I stopped being reckless, and started to develop a tactical sense, I did want to be stronger, but I want to plan things out first and adapt to my opponents." Aaron chuckled, concluding his story. I'm not forcing you to change your mentality. If you still not conviced then I'll just let it go. But please, consider what I told you."
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Hidon glared up at Aaron. Both of the Pokémon were panting now, having tired each other out from all of their yelling and arguing. However, Hidon was surprised when the Deino willingly got up and off of his body. Hidon, almost hesitant to allow such pitying treatment, did not sit up right away. Instead, it wasn't until the Deino began apologizing for everything that had been done up to that point. He opened his mouth to reply to Aaron, but the Deino was already continuing with some kind of story from his past before anything could come out. And, surprisingly, Hidon was quiet the entire time. He was actually rather surprised by what the story that was being told to him. He listened quietly and patiently to the Deino's words, not once even considering interrupting him. It didn't take a genius to figure out how this had apparently affected him.

Finally, however, it was all over and Hidon found himself climbing back to his feet again. He dusted himself off, thinking about what Aaron said to him. But then he shook his head. "...I'm sorry," he admitted at last. "I guess I shouldn't have pushed the battle so much or whatever...but...." He paused there, not sure how to put the rest of what he wanted to say. "But...I can't accept that way of thinking." He looked at Aaron again, this time seriously and not full of anger. "Are you telling me that if somebody you really cared about was taken, you wouldn't put yourself in harm's way to save them? What if there was no alternative, huh? Would you rather THEY die in your place? I don't know about you, but I could not stand idly by while somebody that meant something to me could possibly be getting hurt or worse. And that's the same kind of loyalty that I plan to demonstrate to my teammates, whenever I can form a team with them.

"I don't care how dangerous a situation might be, and I don't care if I get seriously hurt trying. I would rather die trying than abandon anybody for any length of time. I know that my parents would understand the way I feel. But that's why I need to get as strong as I can and as quickly as I can. If I'm the strongest around, then nobody will be able to mess with me or my family again. And I'll be able to play the hero all I want. And if I want to get to that point, I have to push myself. That's what my father showed me. I have to be brave and bold to get strong. If you want to sit in the back and plan, maybe that's another way to do it. And maybe that makes you better at what you do. But to me, that's not what real strength is."

Hidon finally let out a sigh of his own and crossed his arms. "...But I guess I can understand where you're coming from. But that's not me. I can't allow myself to do that. There's hardly any point in fighting if you know what's going to happen. The rush of the action and the thrill of what could happen next and who will be throwing the next punch and where is what I love most about battles. And to be the best at that, I have to push myself as hard as I can. Maybe I'll put myself in danger once or twice. But if I come out of it alive, I'll be stronger than ever before. And that's what matters to me."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Aaron simply nod his head, smiling at the fire lizard. So what seems like forever, The fire type finally at least understands his reasoning of not fighting Aaron anymore. Putting out his paw Aaron called to the Charmander. "So we agree to disagree then?" Whenever or not he received the handshake, Aaron simply laid down. "Well then, I'm gonna explore more. You wanna come? To be Honest, worried that the Fire type would get himself hurt. So hopefully, he'll eat up his ego and come with him to be better prepared in this dungeon.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Hidon looked at Aaron as the Deino nodded to him. He looked down at the Deino's paw as it was held out to him, and he hesitated. This, of course, would mean that he would have no choice but to accept the outcome of the battle before. But...given the fact that Aaron had pinned him down and there had been nothing else he could do at the time? And how he had been completely helpless underneath his clearly-superior muscle? ...He hated the idea, but he would have no choice but to accept that defeat this time. Especially when this Aaron guy didn't seem so bad. He was just not much of a fan of his attitude toward limitations. As far as Hidon was concerned, limits were there to be broken and surpassed, not cowered from.

Hidon couldn't help but smirk slightly in the end. "Sure," he said simply, reaching out to accept Aaron's paw and shook it. He watched the Deino lay back down and pull out some kind of Berry. "Heh. Just...next time when we fight...don't do that again," he added. "I want to fight to a worthwhile finish. Not one where you think I've had enough, even if I could still keep fighting for a few more minutes. I know my limits better than you do anyway."

He paused as Aaron invited him to come exploring with him. He hesitated, thinking about it. "...Alright, why not? I might come across some strong Pokémon to train against while I'm out here." He then grinned. "But...do you know where you're going? I haven't been in these parts much."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Aaron chuckled at the Fire type's rematch request. "Alright, deal." Aaron replied back. He know's that the fire type think differently, but Aaron is respecting the limits he had and anyone around them. Sure, Anyone could push their limits, however No pokemon can expect to push their limits for long without consequences. This is the fire type choice though, he can't force him to change the way he thinks. Heck, he can't force anyone to fight the way Aaron fights.

The fire lizard next response got Aaron worked up and was about to lead the way before hearing His companion next question. To think about it, Aaron doesn't have a clear goal on where to go. He's just searching for some supplies for his team for the next time they do their mission. In fact, this is his first time being here. Aaron laugh nervously, saying. "I haven't really thought about that much, considering this is my first time here... I know we're not too far from the exit. Anyway I'm just getting some stuff for my team, though I shouldn't be here too long either. You can keep anything you find as we explore some more, ok? and hopefully, we can find someone to fight."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:29 pm

The member 'Gamerscape' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Shadowhue Forest' :
Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 4TlaeyM Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 PYwM07Y Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 UXzNH6z Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 Hru8TNv
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:15 pm

"Your first time, huh?" he replied with a  slight grin. "Then I guess that makes the both of us newbies to this whole exploration thing, huh?" He raised his arms behind his head as he followed right behind the Deino. He then couldn't help but grin slightly when he mentioned keeping just about anything he ended up finding. "Oh, I get it. So we're basically playing by the finders-keepers rule, huh?" he asked. "Sounds like fun. I bet I can find more or better stuff than you can." He chuckled at the thought. It was nowhere near as fun as finishing the battle, but at the very least, it would allow him to get into some kind of competition with Aaron. And to be honest, that's what he wanted more than anything else right now.

Though he had to admit, he also wanted to find some Pokémon to fight, just like Aaron. That was the main reason he was here, after all. He just needed to figure out what he was looking for and where he would find it.

Digizel carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 PSNEk7U , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 PSNEk7U , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 DcEpsRT , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 PSNEk7U , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 K2YWnDo , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 HqwuLie , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 HqwuLie , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 V1LeX89 , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 PopjRW4 , Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 M9v1Ped
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:36 am

You could hear a small crack coming from the Deino as he get twist his neck on the best of his abilities. "Well then, I'll accept that challenge of yours."Aaron grinned. Aaron has traveled a long way, chatting with his companion about him joining the exploration team, However thing has been strangely quite for a while now. "So to sum it up, I'm partners with an Ekan no-" A white gooey substance burst though the bushes, binding the Little Deino around all of his legs. Eventually, Aaron cursed as he tipped over due to lose of balance. "Ow, What the hell is this?"
Aaron tried as hard as he can to break free from his little predicament, however as strong as he is, he couldn't break free. The bush shook until a Spider like Pokemon came out of it, staring at the Charmander.

Aaron sighed in frustration. He was expecting an attack like this, but now he's completely his vulnerable enemy attacks. "Hey, fire type! Hold them off! I gotta get this stuff off me!" This minor problem though, it not like things can't get worse, right? How wrong he would be when another bush shook next to the attacking Pokemon.

(Energy: 15 - 3 - 4 = 8.)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:34 pm

{Energy: 10 - 16 = 0}

Hidon nodded back with a grin as Aaron accepted his challenge. Next time they met, he'd have to be a lot stronger than he is now. He certainly didn't want to lose to him a second time...especially not after how weak he was told he was. As the two made their way through the trees, the Charmander found himself listening in to what the Deino had to say about this Exploration Team he was on. To be honest, he was partially tempted to jump on board this guy's team. It would certainly make rematches a lot easier to do and he wouldn't have to keep up this search for potential teammates. Along the way, he had picked up a few small items here and there. He wasn't quite sure what this scarf he had found was supposed to do for him, but he tied it around his neck anyway. And he certainly recognized a Blast Seed when he saw it.

As he travelled he was starting to find it harder to keep up with the Deino...and endurance was something he had prided himself on. For some reason, trekking through this forest with nothing to do was starting to wear him down a bit. But he showed no signs of his slowly-growing tiredness and simply continued on without complaining. Eventually, however, he had to stop when the Deino suddenly found himself ambushed by a spider-like Pokémon. His eyes widened. "Aaron...!" he exclaimed in surprise. However...the Ariados quickly stepped in front of him, blocking his path. It looked like he was going to have to get past this guy to help his companion.

"Alright, you want a piece of me?" Hidon growled, raising his fists and clenching them tightly as he squared off against the Ariados. "Then try me!" He did not seem to notice the rustling bushes nearby....

Just then, however, a loud, ear-piercing buzzing sound suddenly exploded into the otherwise-quiet area. Hidon cried out and sank to one of his knees as the attack blasted through, affecting only himself and Aaron. From above, a Venemoth descended from the canopy, having just used its Bug Buzz to cause some damage. But its attention as drawn mostly to the seemingly-vulnerable Deino that had been stuck in a web.

"H-hey, you...!" Hidon growled at the Venemoth, distracting it again while he started standing back up again. "Don't even think about it while I'm still standing!"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Try as he like, all of his attempt to break free from the Ariados's web was futile. There was once thing left to do, although chances are, he won't be able to reach his head to the trapped legs. However, before he could do anything, An extremely painful sound filled Aaron's ear. Due to Aaron being weak to bug based attacks, it was more painful for him then the Charmander. Grunting and writhing in pain, Aaron struggled to get his head to where the web were, and took a small bite of the web. barely reaching his legs. The web didn't had any taste, but the texture was just bizarre, forcing the Deino to gag it out. Aaron continued with his task, slowly but surely weakening the web. While that was happened, the Ariados focused his attention on Hidon. While he was distracting the Venemoth, The spider pokemon crept up to the Charmander, tap on his shoulder, and gave him a scary grin, in a attempt to scare him.

With one final bite and the web weaken, Aaron pushes the web, breaking free from it clutches. Annoyed, Aaron focus his sense on the nearby shaking bush. the Pokemon soon emerged from it, revealing itself to be a Stantler. Getting into battle position, Aaron stretched his head. "You got the other two, right Fire type? Your more effective in this fight then I am."
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Hidon smirked slightly as the Venemoth turned to look at him. He needed to keep that Bug Pokémon off of Aaron if he could. He wasn't too smart and didn't know very much about all the different type matchups, nor what type of Pokémon Aaron even was other than a Dragon-type...but he still knew that the Deino was not going to be able to fight with his leg tied up in the webbing like it was. However, little did the Charmander know that, while he was succeeding in distracting the Venemoth, the Ariados from before was slowly creeping up on him from behind. When he felt a tap on his shoulder, Hidon turned around to look and see who was trying to get his attention. "What d'you wa-?" he started, but he was interrupted as soon as he saw the grin on the spider Pokémon's body.

The Charmander let out a sharp cry of fear and surprise, stumbling backward and falling onto his rear from the scare. His heart was pounding...he had not expected the spider Pokémon to be so close to him already...and he already found spider Pokémon creepy enough as it was. It was at that point that he heard Aaron call out to him and ask him if he could handle this. It was at that point that he realized...he had never told the Deino something rather important. He did not have access to any Fire-type moves yet, despite being a Fire-type Pokémon. Still...something in his pride did not want to admit something that embarrassing. "Uh..." he murmured, looking back at the Ariados, still on his own rear the whole time. "Yeah! Don't worry about me, I got this!"

Now he had to just make sure he wasn't a liar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.   Some Supply Gathering In The Dark. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Supply Gathering In The Dark.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next