Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nothing like Scrambled Eggs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Nothing like Scrambled Eggs   Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma panted as he walked through the burning hot dungeon, his cloak tied around his waist. This place was a hellhole, and the Gallade almost felt like fighting the heat was going to be harder than fighting the Pokemon here. Why did he decide to come here, of all places? Well...it's simply because he hadn't been here before. A new area with new enemies and new treasures. The Gallade huffed as he stopped, bending over to catch his breath. He was dripping with sweat at how hot this place was. Straightening back up, the Gallade grabbed a couple of sitrus berries out from his bag, scarfing down the juicy fruit in an attempt to cool himself off.

(62 energy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Scrambled Eggs   Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 am

Akuroma stepped right over the Growlithe, not even noticing it as his long gait had him simply run over it without even touching the small Pokemon. The Gallade didn't even slow down, his elbows extending out into his species' signature swords, a psychic energy covering them. The Gallade then swiped at the Arcanine, slashing across its front. The Arcanine howled, jumping back as Akuroma kept up his attack.

The Gallade then reached forward, wrapping his arms around the Arcanine's neck as he began to spin around, dragging the larger Pokemon across the ground as the Gallade slowly gained speed in his spin. The Arcanine struggled as best as it could, but the power it released from that Overheat left it less than in top shape, allowing Akuroma to spin until the Arcanine was lifted up off the ground. It was then that Akuroma let the Fire Type go, the Arcanine flying straight into the lava.

Akuroma stood there panting, the heat of the dungeon and the battle leaving him somewhat exhausted. He watched as the Arcanine swam to the other side of the lava river, dragging itself onto the shore. The Gallade sighed in relief, lowering his arms before noticing several items scattered around him, possibly having fallen off of the Arcanine.

[41 energy]
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Scrambled Eggs   Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:31 am

Jak 1

Encounters

Pokémon

Hostile, Friendly, Unknown
Law Enforcement

Braixen x 2Fennekin x 2
Cyndaquil x 1Quilava x 1 - Neutral / Provocable
Arcanine x 1
Slugma x 1

Items

Coaster'sDraco's
(1) Brown Gummi(1) Reviver Seed
(1) Reviser Seed(1) Reviser Seed
(1) Trap Bust Orb
(1) Glittery Box
(1) Red Gummi
Jak huffed for a moment. Still catching his breath... If it wasn't for the fact that the majority of his moves didn't affect some of those fire types... It wouldn't have been a this difficult for him. He was just glad it was over for now... He looked over to the gallade, noticing the absence of the Arcanine. Jak approached the gallade once more, keeping a reasonable distance from him. "Yes, I saw this in the lava... And-- wait... What is that on your glove? It looks similar to...." Jak said as he looked at the stone he fetched from the lava... "What are these?" he asked the gallade as he showed it the stone.

Jak watched the surrounding area as he conversed with the wanted pokemon. He saw a Slugma, minding its own business by the stream of lava, a little ways down stream of the lavaflow. A cyndaquil riding on a Quilava's back walking out in the distance, seemingly attempting to avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Scrambled Eggs   Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:10 am

Akuroma blinked as the Charmeleon approached, having been placing the items on the ground into his bag. He stared at the stone the Charmeleon held, deadly silent as he stared at it. "I don't know," the Gallade said as he hurriedly placed the last of his items into his bag, beginning to walk towards the volcano looming above. "However, it looks like I'm in the right place if I want to find out."

With that the Gallade waved, not even turning back to face the Charmeleon as he headed towards Furnace Peak. Akuroma stared up at the mountain, out of all places, it wasn't so strange to think that this place could hold more of those stones. It could be what produces them. The Gallade's mind was now focused entirely on learning about the stones' origins instead of fighting. It had been so long since Akuroma had gotten so focused on a subject such as this. His mind was racing in a way that it hadn't done since he was a Ralts. He smirked, it was a nostalgic feeling that got him much more motivated to find out the origins of these stones.

Dracorexion carried out 10 launched of one Furnace Peak :
Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Escape10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Charme10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Blowba10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Oran_b10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Oran_b10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Apple10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Will-o10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Blowba10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Escape10 , Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Will-o10
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Scrambled Eggs   Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Jak 1

Encounters

Pokémon

Hostile, Friendly, Unknown
Law Enforcement

Braixen x 2Fennekin x 2
Cyndaquil x 1Quilava x 1 - Provocable
Slugma x 1
(1) Charmeleon

Items

Coaster'sDraco's
(1) Brown Gummi(2) Escape Orb
(1) Reviser Seed(2) Blowback Orb
(2) Oran Berry
(1) Apple
(2) TM Will-O-Wisp
Jak sighed as the gallade didn't know what the stone was. If he didn't know what it was, then why was he carrying one himself... The gallade waved towards him as it had turned and headed towards furnace peak... Jak simply sighed as he was going to search there eventually, but this stone gave him an unsettled thought that they may have discovered something. So he decided to join the gallade towards Furnace peak as he continued his search for his lost love friend. heh heh heh.

((Please pm me if we are continuing the thread... I will edit in the header if we are.))
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Scrambled Eggs   Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:54 am

Akuroma looked to his side as the Charmeleon joined him. He would have objected, but noticing the Pokemon around them looking at the pair as if they were walking to their graves made the Gallade keep silent. Even Akuroma had to admit that this would be no easy stroll through a dungeon. If he were to survive, he'd need some sort of support, or at least a decoy.

Anyways, as the pair neared the foot of the Volcano, Akuroma spied two bags that totally didn't have the exact items that were rolled and have yet to be encountered. Ok maybe they did. Either way, Akuroma grabbed one as he walked by and I'm just gonna say Jak grabbed his so can we end this thread and start that Furnace Peak one already? I got a debt that I can pay off by earning poke through posts and rolling items. I mean helping a wonderful friend who I would totally make a Furnace Peak thread with even if I didn't owe her the equivalent of two to four thousand poke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like Scrambled Eggs   Nothing like Scrambled Eggs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing like Scrambled Eggs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3