Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries Empty
PostSubject: Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries   Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:00 am

» Shop Name: Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries
» Shop or Service?: Shop
» Location: Heart of the Shopping area.

» Name of shop owner: Jagoda
» What can your shop offer to other Pokemon?: BERRIES! You love them, -I- love them! They do amazing things, and they taste really good! Do you know what I can do with them? Neither can I! Let's find out, shall we?

At JB3, I admire everything that is the berry! You can buy, sell, or trade berries at reasonable prices. Furthermore, I can grind, mulcify, concentrate, combine, or concoct juices for a small fee! You can use your own berries, or purchase mine for the juice itself! While I might be a novice to begin with, I'm always experimenting, and may try something off the wall if you request! (Please note, I make no guarantee for any and all faults that may occur when performing wild experiments, even if asked to do so. You've been warned!)

Here is a short list of what I can offer so far, with more to come as I learn!

• Buy/Sell: I will sell berries within the market value. Plus, as I'm always looking for new berries to expand my inventory, I will also purchase berries, but less then the amount I sell it of course! The amount will typically be half, but may change upon my demands!

• Blend Juices: I can mix berries together to create some beneficial effects! You can use your own berries, or purchase mine for use, but a small fee will be charged for the actual creation of the juice. Here are the few I know so far~

• Oran Berry Juice: x2 Oran Berry, small Poké fee. Gives 25 Energy. Notes: See those two Orans taking up room in your pouch? Combine it into a concentrated juice! It'll be much more compact, you can drink the juice quickly, AND it's proven to be 25% more effective then your standard Oran Berry!

• Anti-Status Berry Blend: x1 Cheri, x1 Chesto, x1 Pecha, x1 Rawst, x1 Aspear, x1 Persim, moderate Poké fee, Yields 3 doses. Notes: So you have Lum Berries and Heal seeds, and those are pretty okay (Especially the Lum berries~), but what do you do with all of those seemingly useless Pecha berries and Cheri Berries? Why not turn them into a gigantic blend! Using a fusion of the healing powers of the six status-healing berries available, I can transform them into a blend that offers ALL of their effects combined, just like a Lum Berry / Heal Seed. Of course, since there's quite a bit of juice, it can produce three 'doses' of juice for you to drink! Take that heal seeds!

More ideas will come up in due time, and can be spurred by Pokémon asking me to make things for them if they see me! Always be on the lookout for some crazy, exciting ideas straight from JB3!

-Jagoda
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries   Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:31 am

Looks good! Be sure to pass any future ideas with an admin before making them official ^^!
Back to top Go down

Jagoda's Brilliant and Beneficial Berries
Page 1 of 1