Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

House Hunters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

House Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: House Hunters   House Hunters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lying just on the outskirts of Pricklemist Hill was a shadowy figure draped in the cool mist native to the area. The figure was that of a bird, a feathered creature lying flat on his stomach with his wings unfurled and laying flat on the ground at full extension. This creature, known commonly as Simon the Dark Ducklett, had been flying home from his trip to the Cattail Marsh when his narcolepsy had suddenly taken hold. He had fallen fast asleep in mid-air and had plummeted to the ground; not even his rough impact had woken him up. He had been flying at a rather low altitude, so he was mostly unscathed. His eyes remained wide open as he slept due to a condition he had since he was born. All in all, the slumbering Ducklett looked less like a living creature and more like a creepy doll or even a corpse.

[Simon the Dark Ducklett - 9 Energy]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: House Hunters   House Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Energy: 15 - 3 (stamina band) + 1 (page) = 13

Lumina heard Simon's cry of triumph, but was unable to turn to see whatever he had done as a Pidgey divebombed for her face just as a Furfrou tackled her from behind. Lumina concentrated, holding her breath and heating up her fur as she did so. Her fur soon reached intense temperatures as she focused her inner fire, causing the furfrou to let go of her, howling as her heat burned away at its fur. It howled, looking at its disfigured fur in horror, and ran away. Lumina turned a glare onto the Pidgey that was hovering above her, and it shrunk back, realizing that it was clearly out-matched. It fled, squawking and fleeing out of the pit. Lumina turned to Simon. "You doing ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: House Hunters   House Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Simon blasted another powered-up Water Gun at the Zangoose while it was still coughing and sputtering over the first, knocking it backwards onto it's hindquarters. It clawed at the ground frantically, trying and failing to get away from the stream of water that was gushing into it's face. When the Water Gun ended, the Zangoose coughed and looked around and the emptied den. It panicked, not interested in being nearly drowned again, and scrambled to it's feet before fleeing the scene in a panic. Simon watched him go, feeling a little woozy as he ran away.

"I'm doing alright... just a little tired," Simon called to Lumina, "How about you? Are you doing alright; do you think that's the last of them?"

Simon the Dark Ducklett - 1 Energy
FoxFireAlchemist carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
House Hunters - Page 2 Rdiml1Q
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: House Hunters   House Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Lumina nodded at Simon. "I think that was all of them, unless one of them is lurking in a corner, unseen," she said. She flew another stream of flame at the ground; lighting up some more sticks; but the renewed light revealed no other pokemon. She then looked up at the entrance of the pitfall trap. "hmm; how are we going to get out? I mean, you can fly; but I've got no wings; and my psychic powers won't develop until I evolve so I'm kind of stuck. Do you think you can fly up there and find a rope or something you can toss down at me so I can get outta here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Hunters   House Hunters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House Hunters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2