Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. Empty
PostSubject: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 am

There was a rustle in the bushes as a cream colored Pokemon rolled- yes, rolled- out into the open space beside the pond. He let out a loud dramatic sigh and splayed out his limbs, lying flat on his back, one hand on his forehead. "OH WOE IS ME!" He wailed. "ALL ALONE AND SO VERY BORED! IN FACT I THINK THIS MAY BE...," He paused for dramatic affect before continuing, "THE MOST BORING DAY IN ALL OF BORING HISTORY!" He turned his head and let out a noise of the utmost distress. Everything seemed normal in Keyami-ville.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 am

Bubbles started to rupture from the surface of the lake, small, and completely non-threatening, but existent none the less. In fact, within a few moments, they completely stopped... until a large plume of water erupted from the lake, carrying with it a Seel, who expertly flipped in the air, then landed behind the Meowth. The Seel put her head over the Meowth's and stared at him for a split second, before smiling.

"Hi there!" the now-apparent female Seel said, smiling, and with an almost-serenading voice. "Why did you make such a racket? Are you hurt?" Some of the water that didn't adhere to her fur dripped both onto him and the grown around him, accidentally of course. Her fur, however, seemed to shine, almost sparkle, in the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:50 am

Keyami opened his eyes and squinted against the sunlight. "OH MY, I'VE DIED OF BOREDOM HAVEN'T I? YOU'VE COME TO TAKE ME AWAY TO HEAVEN! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIEE" Keyami began flipping the HECK OUT. He promptly got to his feet and began screeching. By screeching, I mean he began making a noise that could rival the sound of a Banshee. "WHHHHY CRUEEEL WOOOORLDD."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 am

The Seel's head tilted a little to the left, her smile fading to a look of confusion. She wasn't sure what this cat had meant when he said that she had come to take him to heaven. She didn't even quite know what this "heaven" was. She slid over to him, the water on her fur acting as a portable water slide.

"Are you okay? Have I startled you? I didn't mean to. I am 'Ailona, the Seel! I haven't seen you before, who might you be?" Her smile returned, a friendly smile. She didn't seem even remotely threatening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:00 am

"Eh? You aren't one of Arceus' minions coming to take me to his realm?" Keyami stopped flailing and screeching for a moment. "Oh okay then~" He then beamed and skipped over to the Seel. "Lovely to meet you~ I think I'll call you RSWPILIP~" He offered no explanation of the peculiar nickname and instead offered a paw before realizing that Seels can't really shake hands because flippers... "I'm Keyami~ You might know me as the local town menace!~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:03 am

'Ailona smiled at the nickname, and certainly wasn't going to ask him to change it. Despite her obvious limitations, she did her best to put her flipper in his hand to shake it, which wound up more like a high-five. She shrugged as well as a Seel could shrug, and nodded her head.

"Pleasure to meet you, Keyami! You know, if it means anything, I don't think you're a menace. You're very nice." 'Ailona, as you know, was naturally trusting and friendly. She was more than prepared to give this kitty the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 am

Keyami purred happily for no discernible reason. "Well then, 'Ailona~" He sing-songed. "Let's get down to business~" To defeat the huns He turned around and skipped off to the bank of the pond, apparently expecting the Seel to follow him with no questions asked. "Come come, my flpper adorned friend." He announced, seated and making a face that screamed 'I'm fancy and classy, adore me.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 am

'Ailona smiled, and slid along after her new-found friend. If he liked water, he definitely was moving up in her list of friends, despite having just met him. She looked to him as he sat, her eyes slightly widened out of curiosity.

"So... what is the plan, Keyami? Or are you one of those spontaneous, do-whatever-comes-to-mind types?" She tilted her head again, as there were very few physical motions she could make without looking like a legless fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 am

Keyami raised an eyebrow at 'Ailona. "Plan? Plan!? PLAN!? AHAHAH. AHAHAHAAHHA/ OH MY FUNNY LITTLE FLIPPERY FRIEND, PLANNING IS FOR THE WEAK!" Keyami scrambled to his feet and placed one paw on his hip and the other pointed skyward as he continued his speech. "PLANNING IS FOR THOSE WHO FEEL IT NECESSARY TO COMMIT TO ONE ACTIVITY AT A TIME! PLANNING IS TOM FOOLERY AND GOBBLEDYGOOK! PLANNING IS- Oh hey look the water sparkles~" Keyami promptly zoned off making happy noises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:20 am

'Ailona just blinked, still smiling, for lack of anything else to do. She WAS fascinated, however, with the purring sounds that were emitting from her furry friend. She smirked. If this kitty wanted random and shenanigans, he was going to get random shenanigans. With that, she slid away for a second, then slid full speed at the water, launching herself up at the last minute, landing in the pool of water with a fairly large splash, easily soaking the kitty. She surfaced quickly, laughing.

"There! Now you can be sparkly like the water and me!" She blinked, her blue eyes catching some of the sunlight, making them shine in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 am

Keyami squealed as the cold water hit him. He began running around in circles as if he had been burnt. When he spotted his fur in his reflection, however, he paused. "I'M SO SPARKLY OHMYARCEUS~" He jumped up and down and flapped his arms as if they were wings before turning his gaze to 'Ailona. "GERONIMOOOO" He then dove head first into the rather cold pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 am

'Ailona swam back, giving Keyami room to splash and land. When the kitty hit the water, she clapped her flippers, and did a cute little back flip for the fun of it. She spoke in a somewhat strange-sounding accent, but it only seemed to emphasize her point.

"Bravisimo! That was amazing!" She giggled and clapped again. This new kitty was a fun pokemon to hang around, and she knew they would be good friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:32 am

Keyami beamed at 'Ailona, wiggling his legs furiously in order to keep himself afloat. It wasn't as if they gave away swimming lessons! In fact, this was the first time Keyami had ever gotten in the water purely for fun. He was doing rather well he thought. Well, that is until he slammed his face straight into one of the banks while he wasn't looking. Oooh good old unobservant Keyami.

"..Ouch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 am

'Ailona immediately helped him up to the shore, and came up with him. She looked him over, and once she was satisfied that he wasn't hurt, she smiled at him.

"I'm guessing you can't swim very well?" She helped him up to a sitting position, if he allowed her to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:43 am

Keyami accepted her help and pouted. "So maybe I can't swim. I'M STILL BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!" He began cackling madly. After a moment he abruptly stopped. "Oh yes, back to the conversation. No, no I cannot." He nodded firmly, lifting a paw to his face and gingerly poking it. "Owww~" He whined, pout returning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.   The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Boring Day in all of Boring History.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next