Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Exciting Tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

An Exciting Tale Empty
PostSubject: An Exciting Tale   An Exciting Tale EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Ramira waited for Deimos leaning against a tree, her cloak and scarf both waving in the wind. As she waited, she whistled a tune; a song her mother used to sing to her. It wasn't anything fancy, just a simple song telling about a kingdom and all the knights and amazing things. The Zorua stopped, smiling. The tune had always enlightened her when she was younger, and it still did now. She began whistling again, the tune carrying over the wind like a sweet melody. Ramira wouldn't stop whistling for quite a while, as she had gotten lost in her own song.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

An Exciting Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exciting Tale   An Exciting Tale EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Deimos once again had found himself wondering back to that one place, that one body of water he'd come to know so well, the Small Pond. Even though he's not exactly been travelling for long he'd come to know and understand this place well and good memories already existed there, specifically regarding her. With a faint smile on his face Deimos closed in on the area, having done what he could to avoid passing through the town.

At this moment in time he heard what sounded like whistling, an unfamiliar sound and tune to be certain. Curiously he advanced closer to the sound, however once he realised the source he merely smiled and waited.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

An Exciting Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exciting Tale   An Exciting Tale EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:07 am

"Oh! Hey Deimos." Ramira smiled. She knew he would come sooner or later, and here he was! The Zorua ran over and hugged the Absol, not even hesitating. The dark type looked up at Deimos, eyes sparkling. "I don't know why, but whenever I don't see you, it feels like forever." She said, backing off from the hug politely. It was pretty true, every time they weren't together, it felt like when they re-united it had been an eternity, when really it hadn't. Why was this so? Was it love magic or something? The Zorua shrugged off the weird thoughts and kept on about the present, instead. The present was good. The present didn't bug people about love, or destiny, or any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

An Exciting Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exciting Tale   An Exciting Tale EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:50 am

When Ramira noticed him and ran over, Deimos's face quickly turned into a truely genuine smile, even more so when she hugged him. At that moment despite how awkward it was he did his best to hug her back, it felt like the most appropriate response. When she backed off Deimos made sure to do the same in order to avoid making matters more awkward. Listening to what she had to say, Deimos nodded, he completely understood what she meant. "I completely understand what you're saying... I admit I sometimes get that feeling as well... Yet whenever I'm around you it merely vanishes" Deimos spoke, being completely honest with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Exciting Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exciting Tale   An Exciting Tale Empty

Back to top Go down

An Exciting Tale
Page 1 of 1