Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

On the road to exploration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

On the road to exploration Empty
PostSubject: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:51 pm

On her way to the guild, Blaze decided to take a short cut to get there. The Fennekin reached small pond, and started trotting through the pleasant area like nothing exciting was actually happening. She had decided it would be best to keep her cool and act casual so she could find a teammate or two that way, instead of being overly friendly and scaring every Pokemon she met away. The fire type then went over to a line of big, puffy bushes, and started sneaking along under those, despite still being noticed because of the color of her scarf Hot pink with a fire pattern, and her fur. 'It's not like anyone's gonna bother me anyway....' Blaze thought to herself calmly.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Jeff had just gotten back from a casual exploration of his own, having wandered into Pecha Forest and met a Pichu by the name of Joey. Joey had set the Charmander straight regarding teams in the guild, so he was thankful for that. Jeff went to a place to sit down and take a rest before he went to the guild in a few hours. He had heard rustling in the bushes but shook it off, thinking nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:19 pm

As Blaze was slinking along in the bushes, she saw a Charmander. 'PERFECT!' The voice in her mind rang out. She crept out of the bushes and walked over to the fire lizard, and simply said, "Hi! I'm looking for a teammate to form an exploration team, and didn't know if anyone was interested." The Fennekin was still getting used to striking up a conversation, getting to know the acquaintance better, THEN requesting what she needed. This was one of those days when she forgot to do it entirely.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:29 pm

As if out of nowhere, a Fennekin, not native to this region of the land, went up to Jeff and said to him that she was looking for a partner to form a rescue team with. This startled him, but not by much. He turned to the Fennekin. "Well, guess there's no harm in being surprised, by a newcomer even." He stated, looking at her. "I'd love to. I'm lacking a team of my own." He smiled. "Or rather, need a new one. My old one, which wasn't even signed up in a guild, disbanded and my old teammates disappeared out of nowhere." He gestured to the Fennekin with his arms, signalling that she could sit down next to him if she wanted. "You can sit if you want. That way we can chat and get to know each other. I mean, come on. It's a beautiful day."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Blaze smiled. "Thanks. I've been trying to find someone who might be a bit more flexible towards types like me, which in this case, I can occasionally get a little hyper." She said. The Fennekin hoped the Charmander wouldn't suddenly back down from the request because he had heard that. That would be a huge bummer. Pushing the thought away, Blaze kept thing about the present instead. The present was good. The present never stopped. The present was always right now. The present was everything. 'Now back to team talk..' The Fennekin told herself.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:39 pm

"Flexible?" The Charmander asked. "Do other pokemon not want to be in a team with you or something?" He looked confused. "That's kind of rude, don't you think?" He shook his head. "I don't see why they stay away from you, you're just.... eagerly cheerful!" He smiled. "I can be cheerful sometimes too, but they might think of you as weird because you're not from here or something." He added. "Now I personally don't think that. I think you're just fine." He said, his tail flickering brightly to signify his happiness.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Blaze's smile grew wider. "Aw, now you didn't have to say that," She said. The Fennekin didn't usually get a lot of compliments like this, unless she was back at home in her home town, where her friends and almost everyone else complimented her a lot. "Should we get going to the guild? We don't want to be out and about in town at dark.. Outlaws take advantage of that..." Blaze shivered. With what she'd experienced with bullies in the past, she didn't want to take any chances of being outside, almost alone, at NIGHT, of all times of the day. Night was scary with outlaws around every turn.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:00 pm

"It shouldn't be too dark, we can use my tail as light if so. But I don't disagree with you on the outlaw thing. Besides, we can come up with a team name or something." He replied. "So... what's your name? I forgot to ask." He smiled. "Mine's Jeff." His tail flickered brightly as he awaited a response from the Fennekin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the road to exploration   On the road to exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

On the road to exploration
Page 1 of 1