Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found   Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:53 am

These are items that many people on the site know, believe to, or want to exist somewhere but nobody has rolled them in the energy system yet. Now let's get to the countdown.

#10. Joy Seeds

These seeds, rumored to exist in the water-type exclusive dungeons due to, are the only item that automatically raises the level of your character. While greatly useful in and of itself, having to make or adopt a character with a water typing can be a hassle to some. Even more so with the water dungeons largely going unexplored even by people who own water types. This makes obtaining the item difficult, as you have to have a water type and find someone else with a water type in order to even get to the dungeons to find them. Yet it's also not that desirable, seeing as how its counterpart, the Joy Ribbon, is already known to exist in Blackmist Montain (or at least it did last I checked), and gives a lasting effect instead of a one time use.

#9. Chesto Berry

One of the two elusive berries needed to make dyes at Dandy's Dyes, the Chesto Berry has yet to be found on the site. It can also cure Sleep.

#8. Persim Berry

The second of the two berries, it is also used to make dyes at Dandy's Dyes, but does not have a secondary choice in order to allow the dyeing to occur. It also cures Confusion.

#7. Golden Mask

A personal belief of mine is that Golden Masks exist somewhere on the site. While it'd probably be completely useless, idc, I want one. It's shiny.

#6. Golden Apples

Currently the only ones I know to exist are the ones that can be found by opening boxes in the Izumi Swap-Shop. I do think there's a dice out for them, probably in the same place as Golden Masks. Again a useless yet shiny item.

#5. Varying TMs/HMs

Whilst some have been found already, several are still out there, waiting to be rolled and used. Who knows which ones in particular exist?

#4. Piles of Poke

I forget who, but I do remember someone saying that they wanted varying piles of Poke to exist. While I would also like to see these, I highly doubt they exist now and will ever exist.

#3. Gold/Silver Thorns

Their Iron counterparts exist, so these expensive throwing items have to be somewhere, right? Who knows. Well.. Blue does.

#2. Blue's Single Fuck

Requested by Blue and Pika. Good thing too, I was running dry of items.

#1. Bananas

Those wonderfully erect fruit. Their juiciness. Their thickness. Mmm, delicious. Beginning as an Easter Egg and a nod to the actual PMD games, Blue has hinted to their existence since the creation of the Energy System, and yet nobody has found them yet.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found   Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:56 am

"#6. Golden Apples

Currently the only ones I know to exist are the ones that can be found by opening boxes in the Izumi Swap-Shop. I do think there's a dice out for them, probably in the same place as Golden Masks. Again a useless yet shiny item."

*looks to To-Goat Cafe*

"Gold Ribbon + 3 Apple + 3 Sitris Berry = Golden Apple (Used in other recipes, Spoil Chance 1/20)"

Wow...so hard to get...much difficulty...so useless but shiny...
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found   Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Forgot they were in one of your recipes, but still, do they exist as dice? The only one I've gotten are through the Izumi swap shop
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found   Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Golden Apples do not otherwise exist on the site :P
You can either craft them or find them in boxes, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found   Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:06 pm

You can craft them? owo

Oh, you put the recipe here, derp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found   Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Items that have Yet to be Found
Page 1 of 1