Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Friendly Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:31 am

Jak
Jak had decided to spend the next few days resting in the home Serena had lent him when he had first arrived at the town. He had been out exploring everywhere, It was time for a break. The house was at least one story tall, and looked like your typical everyday house, except for the fact that the inside had bamboo furniture. One of the few new things in the house since he had started using it was a place to put the items he had found on his adventures. A small box near the door for supplies when he had to leave quickly, And a larger chest-like box with some foot print runes on it in the room where he slept.

Jak had just recently woken up, He wondered what he could do as he rested today. It wasn't something he had done a lot of lately. He had always been out somewhere each day.

At some point there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" he said as he walked towards the door.
'I wonder who that could be....' he thought as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:36 am

"Weren't expecting us, were you?" Serena smiled, Joey at her side. "We thought we should come visit you like civilized people." The Servine giggled quietly. It had been a while since she had seen Jak, and both had evolved, seeing as how he was still at her height for the most part, but this time he was a Charmeleon. "I see you've evolved as well, by the way." Serena told him. If both of them had already evolved, it had truly been a long time. A very long time, probably a few months at most. Throughout all that time, she had encountered many more Pokemon, and not one had been crude or disrespectful. 'Maybe it's just my luck,' The Servine thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 am

Jak
Jak nodded as she Serena had said that he wasn't expecting them. "No.. No I wasn't." He said with a smile.

"Please come in! I still can't thank you enough for lending me the place." he said as he backed away from the entrance to let them in.

Joey
The door had opened and Serena had basically stated that he wasn't expecting them. He nodded in agreement and stated to come in.

"Jak!" The little pichu shouted as he ran towards Jak and embraced him.

Jak+Joey
"Hey sparks!" Jak said as he let the pichu hug him.
Immediately he got shocked as he came in contact with the Pichu

"Sp-Sparks!" he uttered out as he was being shocked.
It had seemed the Pichu was overly excited when he saw Jak. Letting out sparks immediately as he had hugged the Charmeleon.

"Oh... Sorry" The little pichu said as he laughed a little bit. Although he did not intend for the minor electrocution. It was funny to him because he had not been pranking Jak in a while, This was one accident that reminded him about it.

A few of the possibilities of why he hasn't pranked Jak lately would be because of his activity at the guild was almost non stop with Azeral.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:55 am

Serena smiled as she watched the reunion. It was always nice to see old friends come back. Then she got an idea. "Jak, you don't happen to be on an exploration team, do you?" The Servine asked. The grass type had just gotten the thought that Jak could join team Hedera. She was sure Stella might not mind. It wasn't like that Snivy was around a lot anyways, so it seemed to Serena she was the team leader. Smiling still, she waited for an answer when the Pichu was finished with his "Hello"s and "How are you"s.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:17 am

Jak+Joey
As Joey let go of Jak, Jak then asked Joey how he was doing at the guild with Azeral. It was a simple response stating that he was having fun helping others and learning to defend himself.

And ran into the next room. Jak decided to stay there and talk with Serena, It seemed she had something to ask him.

"Jak, you don't happen to be on an exploration team, do you?"

He looked at Serena as she asked this. "No.. I am not on one... Why do you ask?" he responded. He wondered why she would ask then the idea came in his head. Maybe she wanted him to join.

"Jak! What is this? It looks just like mine!" Joey shouted from the other room.

Jak sighed as he realized Joey was probably going through his items again, or trying to lure him in there. "One second Sparks." he shouted behind him towards the room Joey went.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:59 pm

"I was wondering if you wanted to join an exploration team I'd formed quite some time ago....." Serena scuffed one of her feet on the floor. This was one of the most nerve-wrecking moments of her life, yet she still managed a smile. Was it a little crazy? Yes. Was it impossibly hard? No. The Servine just waited patiently, wondering what Jak would say. It was definitely a good time for her to be nervous. VERY nervous, at that. Nobody could be just a little nervous in times like this!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Jak+Joey

"Join your exploration team?" he said as he took a moment to himself to think.

Joey started running back into the room with them. A stone in his paws that had a lightning bolt on it. "Jak! Really what is this!" Joey ran over and showed Jak.

Jak looked over to the little Pichu as it held the stone up. "That is a thunder stone." he said with a smile. "It helps electric types evolve if they need it." he said to the Pichu.

"ooOOOOooo. Is that what I have also?" The little Pichu asked.

"Yes..." he said as the Pichu jumped up with slight excitement as he ran off to put the stone back.

"About joining... I would have to take some time to think about it." He said to Serena.

"I... I would have to ask someone about it." he said with a very faint blush.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:48 pm

"Oh! Fang? Yeah, that's fine. You don't have to answer right away. Stella wouldn't be bothered anyway, I'm sure....." Serena said kindly. It was ok with her that he'd need time to talk to Fang about it. That wasn't a problem to the Servine at all. Shrugging, she kept smiling. "I think I'll stay a little longer, though. Joey needs reunion time with you." The grass type said, mostly to herself, despite who it was directed at. She had her whole life to come back and visit again anyway, so it didn't matter if she left. Serena could come back later or something.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Jak+Joey

"Wa-wait... How did you learn about... Well.... Yes I like to talk to her about it." He said with his blush getting darker.

She then stated that she would stay longer to let Joey spend some time with him. He nodded in agreement.

"HAI JAK! What does this do!" Joey shouted from the other room once more.

"What do you mean what does what do?" he said as he started walking towards the other room.

The moment he turned the corner he stepped on some kind of plate and her a click. "Wha-" Jak was cut off as he noticed Joey holding some kind of object as the little pichu sent a current through it. He immediately got shocked for a good second or two. "SP-SP-SPAAAARKS!" he shouted as he got shocked.

"That!" He started giggling like a maniac.

Immediately when the current died. Jak was standing there with his arm up pointed towards Joey. "I should have known..." he said then after a second of finishing that sentence he started to giggle.

"Same old sparks." he said with a smile as he picked up the plate.

"Where did you get this?" He asked the little pichu. The Pichu responded by simply pointing towards his item chest. "It was underneath the chest."

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Serena watched and suppressed a giggle. That had been a tiny bit funny, considering, well..... Jak and Joey looked to be good friends and the Pichu didn't seem to be trying to hurt him with hatred, he was just having a little fun. "Glad to see you two getting along well," Serena stated in a sort of joyful tone. The two looked happy together, as if they'd known each other for a long time. Who knows, maybe they had. The Servine decided not to think about it and just watched cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:10 am

Jak + Joey

"Yea, he used to do these pranks all the time... I am surprised he hasn't done many until now." he said as he continued to chuckle a bit.

Jak took a closer look at the plate that was used for the trap as he finished speaking.

Oddly it had some footprint runes on it. "Heh... I really don't remember having this..." he said as he walked towards Serena with the plate in hand. "Do you remember anything like this?" He said as he showed Serena the plate.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 pm

"Huh? Nope. I don't think so, anyway. I don't remember finding any sort of plate with rune footprints on it...." Serena responded. 'Why would this have ended up here? I don't have anything like that, and I'm sure Joey doesn't either... That's a bit fishy..' She thought. Why would a random rune footprint plate appear in Jak's house? That was one of the strangest things the Servine had ever heard of, much less seen. Shaking her head, Serena sighed. "That's really odd.... How could it just have appeared out of nowhere?" She asked Jak, even though she didn't really expect an answer.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:24 am

Jak + Joey

Jak looked towards Serena with a curious yet perplexed expression. He then looked towards the plate. "You haven't had anything here like this?" he said half to himself. He thought for a moment and the looked at the runes on the plate.

The plate had the following message on it. Beware... The Forbidden pokemon searches for you...

After reading the message to himself silently. He looked towards Serena with a slightly worried expression on his face. "Take a look at this..." he said as he handed the plate to Serena and pointed towards the runes.

Joey was still doing his business at the time. He seemed to noticed that Jak had something to deal with as he looked around the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Friendly Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit   A Friendly Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Visit
Page 1 of 1