Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma sighed in relief as he leaned up against the base of a tree, tossing a Sitrus berry up and down in his hand as he looked over towards the direction of Rainfront. The hill was proving to be quite the perfect hunting ground. While the mist hid him from view, the Gallade could attack unsuspecting Pokemon, steal their goods, then just as quickly disappear into the mist.

It was turning out to be quite the enjoyable existence. There was absolutely nothing that could ruin it. Even if Grassveil heard of him being here, who could they send? That puny Chimchar? Or how about that Pikachu? Or maybe even... that Gengar. The Gallade groaned to himself at the thought of having to face William. He had almost completely forgotten about the Gengar. What was he to do if he found himself faced with a powerful adversary? Sure he enjoyed a good fight, but not if it could end with him behind bars...

The Gallade shook his head, ridding himself of that thought. Placing the Sitrus berry he had back into his bag, the Pokemon stood up, pulling his hood over his head as he began to head down towards the base of the hill, deciding to go hunting again.

[43 energy]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:49 am

Akuroma smirked, "I'd get back, I don't want you getting hurt by me," the Gallade said, a green glow beginning to emerge from between the coils of the Seviper. Once the Ralts had jumped off, Akuroma began to growl, pushing his arms outwards against the coils of the Seviper, the green glow becoming brighter and brighter. Finally the Gallade roared out, overpowering the snake Pokemon, his swords extending outward, pushing the snake completely off him.

"Alright, you piece of venomous crap, let me show you what happens to someone who attempts to trap me!" the Gallade yelled out, slamming his fist into the Seviper's face, sending it flying backwards. Akuroma charged forward after the large snake Pokemon, ready to continue giving the Poison type its due punishment. However, just before he reached the Seviper, a Zangoose slammed into him, causing the Gallade to skid sideways.

"The snake's my prey," the Zangoose said, growling as it brandished its claws which gained a purple glow. Akuroma glared at the Zangoose, "Then you both will be my prey," he responded. The Gallade then slammed his fists together, electricity erupting from them, covering his forearm. The pair then charged at each other, claws and blades soon colliding, the mist around them dispersing from the force of the blows.

Soon fangs joined in the fray as the Seviper pounced at the pair, chomping at them with a Poison Fang. The Gallade blocked the attack with one arm, throwing his electrified fist at the Zangoose at the other. He then grabbed one of the Seviper's fangs throwing it at the Zangoose before beginning to send a flurry of electric punches onto the pair, thunder roaring out with each hit.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:00 am

Clara {15}+1 from page
After clara had jumped off the Seviper the Gallade known as Akuroma had forced his way out of the coiling snake. He then charged towards the snake after saying a few things directed towards it. Before he met with the snake, Clara noticed a Zangoose charge in and slammed into the Gallade. She was too late to warn him.

He seemed alright from her point of view. She was starting to build a small fear of the ongoing battle. However the moment the Gallade had started using Thunder Punches, The shear noise that came from it after barraging the two pokemon with it made Clara somewhat freak out. She held onto her head from the noise. She knew it wasn't a lightning storm but the sound still freaked her out.

She hated extreme weather. Although this was not weather, it was the thunder making her freak out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:46 pm

The barrage of Thunder Punches soon ended, the Gallade panting as he stood over the unconscious bodies of the Seviper and Zangoose. As the electricity from his fists dissipated into the air around him, the Gallade turned, beginning to walk back towards the Ralts. It seems she wasn't the only one freaked out by the thunder, a few smaller Pokemon having gathered under a tree near them. "Oi, Ra- er. Hm... did you ever tell me your name?" the Gallade asked as he neared the Ralts.

[8 energy]
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 am

Clara {15}
Clara looked up after the sound of the thunder stopped. She looked towards the Gallade who was now panting. The Gallade asked her as he neared her if she had ever stated her name.

She felt a bit bad not introducing herself now. "I... My name is Clara." she responded. "I.. I am sorry for not saying earlier..." she said as she looked down towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:38 am

Akuroma chuckled, "It's alright, it's not like we were particularly expecting each other. In any case, why exactly are you here? You mentioned something about a Gardevoir?" the Gallade asked, not even paying the other Pokemon any mind as they stayed cowering under the tree. However, the small glint of a few orbs did catch the Gallade's eye, but he kept himself from prancing off to them until after his conversation with the Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Clara {15}

Clara looked towards Aku. "I... I heard there was a Gardevoir here..." she said as she looked around the area. She noticed the Pokemon by the tree had been fearful about something.

She was a little curious as to why though. She felt their fear... She looked towards the Gallade and back to the Pokemon. They seemed to fear him.

Some doubt began to form in her mind. She felt something might be off, however she did not know what.
She kept this feeling too herself for now as she was truly unsure what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:38 pm

"First I've heard of it, and I've been hanging around here for a good bit now. You sure whoever you heard it from wasn't talking about me? I am a Gallade, and we're similar to Gardevoir as an evolved form of Kirlia," Akuroma said. It was the best explanation he could think of for why someone would say a Gardevoir was hanging around here. However, this made the Gallade somewhat uneasy. He hadn't even set up a permanent residence here, and yet Pokemon already knew he was here. Maybe the Ralts was just from Rainfront town? He hoped so, because if the smaller Pokemon was from Grassveil, that meant the Gallade had already slipped up on keeping the two towns isolated from each other.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:15 am

Clara {15}
Clara thought for a moment. "I..." she continued to think for a moment. Could she have mistaken it... It was entirely possible that she have mistaken what someone had said.

"I don't know..." she finally said... "I... Thought they were talking about a Gardevoir..." she sighed. She looked around for a moment. She looked back towards the apples she never got a chance to grab... She then walked over to grab them. Once she had gotten the apples. She put them both in her bag.

Clara then sat down... She didn't know what to do now... If this was the person the other's were talking about... She had come here all for nothing...
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:15 am

Akuroma blinked as he saw the Ralts sit down, looking defeated. He frowned, not sure as to what to do in this situation. He wasn't really sure how to cheer up someone who had been mislead. Normally he'd be doing the misleading before the beating and then stealing. "Eh, well how about we just take a break for now? Maybe we could figure something out to help you find a Gardevoir," the Gallade suggested. Walking over and picking up the items he saw, the Gallade placed them in his bag before he extended his swords out, slicing through two trees cleanly. Letting the two trunks roll down the hill, the Gallade walked over to the Ralts and picked her up, placing her down onto one of the stumps left over before sitting down on the other.

The Gallade then pulled out a few Sitrus berries from his pack. The Gallade handed one over to the Ralts, smiling softly. He hoped having some food would at least help pick up her mood.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Clara {30} +15 from berry
Clara continued to stay sitting. Thinking on what her next move should be. Should she stay there for a while to get some supplies to head back to grassveil, or to just head back now.

She still felt down about the whole idea that she was mislead...
When Akuroma began to speak to Clara, she looked up towards him.

"Eh, well how about we just take a break for now? Maybe we could figure something out to help you find a Gardevoir," He said to her.

She remained silent about the idea of him helping her find a Gardevoir. It wasn't just any Gardevoir she was looking for... She doubted it would be that simple of a task. The Gallade then proceeded to slice through two trees that were closest to each other. She was about to question why he had done that. The trees are there to grow, not be cut down. However she noticed that he made a spot for them to sit. he had then picked her up and placed her on one of the stumps.

She remained silent the majority of the time this took place.
Akuroma then pulled out a berry and handed it to her as had some others in his bag.

She looked at it for a moment. "Thanks..." she said softly as she began to eat it but rather slowly.
'I wonder... where she could have gone...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 pm

The Gallade sat there silently himself, thinking on where the Ralts could find a Gardevoir. He knew that there were some that lived in Silent Temple, but simply trying to reach the place would be difficult for a Ralts. He wasn't even able to reach it when he was a Kirlia, and at the time he also had that Gengar explorer as a temporary ally.

Though...why would Clara be looking for a Gardevoir? A mentor, maybe? The Gallade's curiosity got the better of him, so he voiced his confusion. "Say, why exactly are you looking for a Gardevoir?"

[53 energy]
Dracorexion carried out 10 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 QnHXvfj , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 YRyO4jt , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 7lJaJWp , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 C8ZD6rb , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 Rdiml1Q , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 AZTkyVm , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 HA9zvyY , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 VxM8RGZ , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 AZTkyVm , Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 3Hw1fdP
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:23 pm

Clara {30}
Clara finished her berry as she focused on the emotions of her surroundings. She wasn't too effective at reading them at the moment due to her feeling a bit down.

Aku then began to speak. "Say, why exactly are you looking for a Gardevoir?

She looked up towards him and thought for a moment about whether to tell him. There was no reason not to.

"I... I am looking for my mother." She said after a moment, still giving off a slightly depressed emotion.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 am

Akuroma nodded to himself upon hearing Clara's response. So she was looking for her mother, not simple a Gardevoir. That meant that Clara most likely had lived near Grassveil her whole life, and only came out here in hopes of finding her mother. At least, that was his guess. That meant there was little chance he'd be any help. He couldn't go near Grassveil without some sort of disguise. A disguise... he might need to make a visit to a certain Zorua in Shadowhue forest. It was then that a horrible screech ran out, forcing the Gallade to cover his ears again. Was the Kricketune from before attack again!?

[44 energy]
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:53 am

Clara {30}
Clara looked towards Akuroma for a moment then looked back down towards the ground. Still wondering what she should do. She would have to gather a little bit of supplies for the trip back to town if she was to leave...

At some point there was a horribly loud screech that rang out in the air. She shouted in pain as she quickly grabbed hold of her head. "Wha-what was that?!" She couldn't sense anything correctly because of the screeching of whatever pokemon had done that.

She quickly looked all around trying to find out where that sound came from. She couldn't figure it out at all.

A feeling of dread started to come over her as she realized that maybe... Just maybe, the pokemon was above them. She looked up towards the tree's and noticed Two forms in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Akuroma groaned as he attempted to get his own senses back together. The Gallade stood up slowly, his arms glowing a bright green as he prepared a Psycho Cut attack. "Come out, come out wherever you are," the Gallade groaned, looking around as he attempted to overcome the uproar. It was then that the Ghastly and Kricketot in the trees jumped down, the latter landing on the Gallade's head whilst keeping up the screech. Akuroma shook his head, the loud uproar bringing him to his knees as he tried to shake the Kricketot off.

The Ghastly smiled wickedly at Clara, slowly floating to her, savoring the moment. It was then that a fire ball suddenly appeared, slamming into the Kricketot on Akuroma's head and sending it flying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!   Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy and Fighting! Two Different Paths from One Start!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next