Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Queen and The Zorua

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ramira smiled as she layed down. Small pond was a good place for her to settle down and.... well, relax for a bit and take a break from all the chaos in town. She had made all sorts of friends and acquaintances since she came to Grassveil, and it had been better than she had expected. Nothing had gone wrong, and the shiny Zorua was content with that conclusion for now. Ramira felt like she deserved this long-awaited rest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:38 pm

"You might not want to stand there," Victoria growled, her teeth freezing over as the ground began to rumble. The hippopotas erupted from underneath the Zorua, attempting to catch the smaller pokemon in its large mouth. Victoria lashed out with her Ice Fang, and managed to chomp onto its snout, causing it to scream and let go of the Zorua, should he have caught her, before turning against Victoria and blasting sound out of its snoout and into her mouth. She released the hippopotas, coughing and spitting out sand before it disappeared under the earth once more.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:42 pm

"Dig.... a common move that ground types trick me with..." Ramira muttered in annoyance, spitting out sand. The dark type absolutely hated the move Dig during battle because of how fooled she could become. 'Honestly, I should learn from my many mistakes just from that one move....' She thought bitterly to herself. This made the Zorua scold herself and tell herself she was stupid, but pushed it away. 'I've gotta stop beating down on myself... it's bad for my self esteem....' Ramira thought. She felt this was one of the things she had to get rid of, because it was a horrible trait to have at any time.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:47 pm

This time however, the Tyrunt seemed to have a different plan rather than waiting for the hippo to appear before them. She launched herself into the air and slammed her feet onto the ground with a mighty force, shaking it and causing an earthquake. There was a muffled scream from below, and then silence. She paused, listening for any sounds of digging or movement of the earth, there was nothing.
"That should have gotten rid of him..." she huffed, not sure if the hippo was dead or just fled herself, "Now why did you follow me?" she decided to address the Zorua now that she felt less like she was going to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm

"I've never actually been to Black Spear, and was interested in the area itself. If you have some sort of big thing that I can't help with over there I'll go back, but that's why I followed you." Ramira explained, trying her best to talk slowly so the Tyrunt could understand her. Surely there wasn't a problem with the Zorua accompanying the rock and dragon type to Black Spear Mountain Range, was it? It didn't seem like it would be, but the Zorua waited for an answer anyway. 'I could just keep walking and she'd know I wanted to go here, anyway......' Ramira told herself. She doubted the Tyrunt would be extremely rude, but just in case, the dark type had worded her explanation as politely as possible. 'Ugh.. maybe I should try going out and meeting other 'mon more so I can get used to this..' The shiny Zorua considered.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:22 am

"But why follow me when you were the one that gave the directions..." the tyrunt asked bluntly. She found it a bit odd that she would follow the pokemon that had only a general direction to go off of in terms of direction. The zorua knew where she was going better than her it seemed, so what was the point in following her? The tyrunt began to suspect that the zorua had alternative reasons, some reason that was being kept from her for some strange reason. A spy perhaps? For the tyrunt that resisted her attempts for territory.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:31 am

"Because, I only know that it's in the northeast. I don't know the exact directions, or what it looks like." Ramira shrugged. She was giving eye contact, so the Zorua kept telling herself she wasn't lying. 'I'm being correct with myself. I know I'm not lying. I mean, I'm ME.' The dark type kept rambling on and on in her head. Finally it stopped, and she waited yet again for Victoria to answer. Sitting down, the Zorua curled her tail over her paws patiently. 'This isn't a terrible problem, the Tyrunt'll probably kindly understand and know I'm not a spy from somewhere or anything. Yep. Totally. Why am I talking to myself mentally?' The Zorua's ranting came back.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 am

The tyrunt paused, debating whether or not to allow the zorua to follow. After some thought, she finally decided, "Well you can come along if you like, just ask next time instead of randomly following me," she spoke bluntly before quickly turning around and going on her way once more. She had nothing to hide, she had no kingdom secrets yet. Hell, she didn't even have some kind of army. She had no kingdom as of yet, so it was safe to allow the help or company of strangers, at least for now. Once they got near her kingdom, unless something were to change her mind, she would just ask to go alone from there onward.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:53 pm

"OK! Will do." Ramira smiled, and climbed back up into the trees, and leapt from tree to tree again until there were no trees. The Zorua felt happy. She'd finally be able to go see Black Spear Mountain Range! Maybe she could help the Tyrunt with whatever business she had there? The dark type decided not to ask until they were better acquainted. Nobody could just put someone on the spot with such questions like these. Grinning, she continued leaping again, having stopped for some reason. The trees were a good concealing way to travel, at least.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:38 pm

((I'm having difficulty workin with what you're putting down here o_o'))

The tyrunt huffed, moving along. She remained silent, not bothering to speak with the zorua. She wanted to just get home, and ditch the zorua once she got near. Her heavy feet stomped along, her tiny arms hanging as her heavy and small body made its way along. Her tiny tail waved slightly as she moved, but it was not long enough like a tyrantrum's to do much other than shake slightly. Her dark color hid her in the shadows, and had her stand out like a sore thumb in the light, she was a princess, destined to become a powerful queen. The undetermined factor, however, was would she be a unruly jerk or a kind one?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:16 pm

((It took me a while to think of something for this post, too o_o'))

Ramira leapt from tree to tree still, and decided she should get down. The Zorua clambered down the tree and trotted a little ways behind Victoria casually. "You know, we never introduced ourselves, I think. If I'm remembering incorrectly you can tell me, but anyway, I'm Ramira. You?" She asked the Tyrunt as if this wasn't an extremely out of the blue question. The dark type did this almost every other day anyway, so it wasn't abnormal for her to keep meeting new and old friends. Her cloak seemed to just trail behind her, no breezes there to lift the cape of it or her scarf up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm

The tyrunt paused, before speaking, "I am Princess Victoria of the Black Spear Kingdom," she decided to allow the zorua to know of her social status in the area known as Black Spear. She continued walking along once more, wondering if this zorua would do anything else other than talk, "'Ramira' hm? An odd name in where I come from. Nice meeting you, and traveling with you though we have not quite traveled for long just yet. It's a long path to Black Spear I'm estimating, so it's not as simple as just walking for half an hour and poof you're there."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:57 pm

"Nice to meet you. I've heard that the path is long from other Pokemon I know, so I think I'm good." Ramira said, not entirely sure if Victoria spoke like most of the townspeople of Grassveil, but she decided not to ask. She thought it would be rude if she did, but at the same time, she would be answered and it would be easier to talk to her. The Zorua thought all these thoughts would trip up her speech later, so she shoved them away and walked along silently. Ramira didn't mind if Victoria didn't talk the rest of the time, because the dark type still wasn't sure what she should be telling her and what she shouldn't be telling the Tyrunt.

((I'm sorry if this is confusing, I'm typing as I think.))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:44 pm

The tyrunt fell silent, not having much more to say. She felt it to be a bit awkward to have silence, but decided to just live with it. She would merely remain silent as long as it need be, she would have liked to have something or someone to speak to, but the zorua did not exactly keep the conversation going much, so she had assumed that she did not want to speak with her. Victoria walked along, becoming a bit lost in thought as she thought about her kingdom, and what plans she needed to make.
"Hm..." she finally spoke, her thoughts having strayed from their original path to the strange pidgey she had met one day that asked her a strange question.
"Do you think all pokemon are equal..." she spoke aloud, not quite meaning to say it out loud but more pondering why the pidgey had asked such a question.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:24 am

".....Maybe. It depends on your side of the argument." Ramira answered, not entirely sure if she should answer or not, but did anyway. As the Zorua walked, she pondered the same question. Were all Pokemon equal? The dark type thought if she asked Serena, her Servine friend would've also said the same thing she had; it depended what side you were on. But, was that really the answer? Did it really depend what side you were on in the argument? Ramira didn't know, but suddenly wanted to. She knew if she asked Victoria, though, she wouldn't get an answer. The rock and dragon type had just asked that question now.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:25 pm

"Huh, oh never mind about that, I was just thinking to myself," the tyrunt immediately dropped the subject, a bit ashamed of herself that she had spoken aloud like that. How would she be able to keep her kingdom secrets if she just blabbed things out whenever she thought about them? Things would just become disastrous and all enemies would know of her secrets! She took a deep breath, continuing onward as they left the small pond, setting out on her journey back to her kingdom with her new colors to show to that damned tyrunt that blocked her from her territory and show him just who was boss. She needed knights, but where was she to find some? Her thoughts wandered, as they walked onward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and The Zorua   The Queen and The Zorua - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Queen and The Zorua
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2