Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lives unchanged, season's unending

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 am

First topic message reminder :

"Ouch" was all a snow white wolf with a red combat vest open with a black undershirt showing and black jeans with a normal black belt tied around for style mostly. She slowly got up as something dropped from her hand. It was a cyan emerald everyone would know as the Chaos emerald dropped to tue ground. She quickly picked it up and placed it back into her bag. "Why they wanted me to take this I don't know, good thing I'm able to use it" she then looks around in a large city. "To bad I never know where I'm going"

She checked her side and felt her specialized G.U.N weapon made to be a slightly more powerful Handgun. She didn't have her rifle on her at the time because she didn't need it for the mission. "Now where am I" she said as she walked around looking for anyone to tell her where she was.

It was a Sunny day in Westopolis. The city had gotten a lot better since the attack it endured. She reached into her bag and pulled out a journal. She opened it and read it as she walked needing something to do while she was walking. It was something the commander gave her when she wanted to find out why everyone told her she was the next raising Braydon. She wanted to know and this was her best bet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:10 pm

It took a lot out of Aria just to keep up with the speeding Newcomer. She wasn't fast combat was more her thing but this wasn't the case. She stopped going short and started to go faster when the blur sped up She just about made it but she stopped and watched what unfolded. It looked like the newcomer was about to throw him in. She looked so sad when she was about to do it but a thought crossed Aria's mind. "Ember?" She said remembering the books. It made sense considering what was going on now.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:25 pm

"It's her...." Blade realized. "Aria, that's Ember. I think she's sending his body somewhere safer than where we are now..." She added. The young wolf understood, only because she had had to do this aswell... With her father, Timber. That memory still stung like a bee, and yet, no tears came. All that Blade said to Ember was, "I know how hard this is. I've had to do the same thing, admittedly...." and then the gray wolf went silent.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Ember looked down at the river. "He always used to take me here when I was 10. My uncle was all I had during my readjustment period to living with my father. And then SHE took my father away from me. I was foolish not to take my uncle's advice and live with him. Instead I ran away from home, leaving my friends and past life behind..." She sat down, setting the body in front of them. She started to cry. "Why did I have to be so foolish..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Aria remained silent during this time. Having no memory of her own past life she didn't know what to feel here but she knew that Ember wasn't happy about this. Aria then soon thought of something. Did Braydon kill for her? 'So that's why I was sent after him' she thought as she decided to say something being the eldest. "We all do things we regret. The important thing is to know that we regret them so we don't make future mistakes" she said remembering the few stupid things she's done. She didn't get closer to Ember nor the body though.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Blade walked closer to Ember. "It's ok... We all make mistakes. Trust me, I've done my fair share of foolishness in my 15 years of life..." She said. Relating to Ember was easy, but it might also make her feel better... maybe just a little, but it was just the thought that counted. 'I feel bad for her...' The young wolf thought. 'I know how she feels..... I did something bad once too..'
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:58 pm

She sighed. "Mmhmm. Yeah. She's gone now, so I don't have to worry about it all that much. Well..." She went closer to them, got on her knees, and put her hands behind her back, as if she were thinking she was getting arrested for some reason. "...His lifeless body and my life-filled body are all yours, girl from GUN." A small disc popped out from Braydon's robotic chest. "He downloaded some data from GUN's databases before he went rogue, and I knew about it. So if you need to take me 'downtown' to be booked, so be it. But if so, I beg you... be gentle..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:02 pm

"I have no idea what you are talking about. I just got the data back from the agent. No one else was here" Aria said showing she wasn't going to do anything to Ember. She did take the small disc though she might be fired if she didn't get it. "I wish I got to meet you. According to some we would of gotten along well" Aria said to the body as she turned and looked at Ember. "I'm Aria nice to meet you" she said feeling like she should at least say her name.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Blade introduced herself next. "I'm Blade. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ember." She smiled. The wolf didn't want Ember to think they were here to arrest her or something. That would be entirely unnecessary, given she didn't do anything wrong. The Lunar Select's goal was to figure out what happened to Braydon, not what was with Ember.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:11 pm

"...." She now felt embarrassed. She got up off her knees and slung the body onto her shoulder. "So... I take it we need to take this thing somewhere? I mean, how else are we going to see exactly what happened to him? I mean, I think he has a hard drive in there that has video of his post-robotic operations on it. Worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:15 pm

"One second" she said as she instantly disappeared to her apartment. She looked over her stuff and got her laptop. She then appeared back to where she was. "We can play it on this I think" she said as she opened the laptop. She then typed something and placed the disc in the drive. T started to boot up. "It'll take a second" she said as she waited.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Blade nodded. "Right, ok. This'll lead to answers for both organizations." She said. The only reason she didn't say G.U.N. and The Lunar Select was because she needed to keep her group secret for a while until she could trust these two fully. Waiting patiently, she looked at the screen. Tenshi the chaos wolf trotted over to watch, too.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Events started to unfold on screen. Things could be seen from the robohog's point of view. A robot that Ember found to look familiar to someone she knew was in front of the vantage point. "Target found. Initiating target termination sequence..." It pulled out a gun. A battle began to unfold...

"Wait, is that who I think it is..." Ember thought.

After an intense battle, the green display changed to a red display. Letters flashed on screen: Shots taken. Life 25%. Shot in heart. The viewpoint didn't show much but then as he looked up, he saw an unknown wolf push the robot into the nearby electrical transformer, shorting it out. And then the infamous CRT display shut off. The video was over.

Ember was in shock. That was.... A female voice came from behind them. "Ember?" It was her robot friend, C-72 GE-NA. "Why?..." Ember said to GE-NA. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! INSTEAD YOU KILLED MY UNCLE! IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF FRIENDSHIP!" Ge-Na sighed. "Ember, that was before I had the feelings system installed..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 pm

Aria knew what was about to happen during this fight. She watched the whole battle unfold not even flinching when it was happening like some did. "So that's what happened" she said as she looked at Ember yelling at the apparent killer. Aria remained silent this wasn't her fight. Plus she didn't know how to help others in this sort of aspect. But feelings wasn't something which allowed you to let others live or not. She placed the laptop in her bag and waited.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:40 pm

Blade was in shock. She almost couldn't speak. "Y-Yuuki......... that was.... hat was her. She pushed the robot into the transformer.. I know she had been there but I didn't know....." The wolf trailed off. She slumped, and the tears came. Blade couldn't talk anymore. This was too much. Her past was revealed. Her mother wasn't dead, her mother was Yuuki. She had explained to Blade that her mother had almost rescued Braydon by pushing the robot into the transformer, then later died. Yuuki had made up the death... but why?!

((PLOT TWIST IN BLADE'S HISTORY!!))
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:46 pm

GE-NA looked blankly at Yuuki. "So then you were... you installed the.... huh?" She looked surprised. "I thought that day you were just a civilian who was walking away with the body. I had talked to someone that day that said you were seen walking away with the body to an undisclosed location..." She said aloud. Ember looked surprised too. She even forgot that she was yelling at GE-NA. "I can't believe I'm yelling at my only real friend in forever." She hugged GE-NA, who still was staring at Yuuki. "You were the one who installed my feelings system? But.. why? Why didn't you just electrocute my circuits right there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lives unchanged, season's unending
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next