Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lives unchanged, season's unending

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Lives unchanged, season's unending Empty
PostSubject: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 am

"Ouch" was all a snow white wolf with a red combat vest open with a black undershirt showing and black jeans with a normal black belt tied around for style mostly. She slowly got up as something dropped from her hand. It was a cyan emerald everyone would know as the Chaos emerald dropped to tue ground. She quickly picked it up and placed it back into her bag. "Why they wanted me to take this I don't know, good thing I'm able to use it" she then looks around in a large city. "To bad I never know where I'm going"

She checked her side and felt her specialized G.U.N weapon made to be a slightly more powerful Handgun. She didn't have her rifle on her at the time because she didn't need it for the mission. "Now where am I" she said as she walked around looking for anyone to tell her where she was.

It was a Sunny day in Westopolis. The city had gotten a lot better since the attack it endured. She reached into her bag and pulled out a journal. She opened it and read it as she walked needing something to do while she was walking. It was something the commander gave her when she wanted to find out why everyone told her she was the next raising Braydon. She wanted to know and this was her best bet.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:20 am

The first few pages, mainly the year 1996 were pretty bland, only talking about recruitment and all that. But by the time the journal got to the end of the year 1997, then it had gotten juicy. But then something stuck out in that soldier's log like a sore thumb: The entry on the date December 9, 1997. It wasn't much about a battle or bloodshed at all. Rather, what was happening OUTSIDE his life for once.

Soldier's Log
Name: Braydon Hedgehog
Date: December 09, 1997

My latest endeavor was taking down a large beast outside the Mystic Ruins. It was a GIGANTIC fish with large fins and everything! And all I had to do was throw an incendiary grenade into its mouth, then KABOOM! But all that aside, my cousin Jeff and his wife are expecting a girl. Her name has not been decided yet, but I know that Jeff's been looking forward to this for a few weeks now. And he's asked me to be the godfather. It is an honor to be the child's godfather, but seriously? Can a hedgehog who works for GUN actually be trusted to take care of the child in the case of his absence?

Post script: I have been invited to their baby shower which is today. It's at the following address: 2310 Steelsmith Plaza, Apartment 170. What shall I do there? I do not know for sure, but it'll probably be a blast for the parents.

That address stuck out like a sore thumb. Perhaps clues could be found there as to why the commander gave her the book?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:37 am

Aria looked at her side and found one of her grenades. "Some agents actually do that?" She asked herself as she kept reading. She read the date and wondered if the place was still there. The page was the only one she had seen that was a normal page instead of the things normal people kept in their journal. "Maybe I should go there" she said as she reached into her bag.

Her crystal clear blue eye's looked into the emerald as she mouthed the words. "Chaos Control" was all she said as a Cyan light engulfed her and she was gone. She then appeared in front of a building. She landed on her face and slowly got up. "Why is it always the face" she said as she got up. The tomboy looked at the building. "Did I get it right?" She asked herself as she walked over to the area it said. She knocked on the door she was supposed to and waited till a response came. She had her hand close to her gun and her other hand close to the emerald in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:18 pm

There was no answer. In fact, the entire complex was all but abandoned, and was in need of fixing up. So when she knocked on the door, the door fell off its hinges, the inside of the couple's apartment visible. It had been gathering dust for almost 12 years now, so that was why the upkeep was very low. Pictures inside showed the couple, the wife with her rounded belly. Some pictures had an unknown young hedgehog, probably in his thirties, that looked kind of like the pictures that she could see in old GUN databases on Braydon. But aside from that, there wasn't really anything of interest. The place looked deserted, perhaps another clue was in order?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Aria looked in the room and gave another small annoyed with. She walked in thinking she should report to her command that she had the emerald. She pulled out her communications device and quickly sent a message saying she got the item and was taking a break. She also did a environmental scan looking for anything here that was out of place.

While looking for something here her eye's caught the sight of the picture. She picked it up and smiled. She then got startled by her own devices loud beep which told her that the scan was done. She dropped the picture and picked it up. Lucky it didn't break, she took out her scanner and saw she couldn't get a reading because of the emerald. She decided to ignore it for now and went back to reading the book. She hoped another entry would help.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:39 pm

((Jumping in now if you don't mind. To make it easy on you, I'm inserting Blade's picture in a spoiler))
Blade:

The young wolf sighed. It had been weeks since she had come into contact with anyone, and the hedgehog called, "Braydon" interested her. Gravity's watch camera had gone silent. 'Why on earth did the signal go dead, anyway?' Blade thought. Her turquoise markings glowed briefly. The blue chaos emerald in her vest's pocket vibrated for a second. "What the...?" Was all she said. Her markings usually glowed when another presence was nearby. In the circumstances of this area, that didn't seem possible. Shaking her head, she walked towards the building nearest to her to search for any life of any kind.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:47 pm

And with that there was the next entry:

Soldier's Log
Name: Braydon Hedgehog
Date: December 13, 1997

I took the past few days off for personal reasons, mainly so I could help Jeff get the baby room ready for their baby while the mother was in the hospital. But it turns out that the baby... She won't be having a mother to take care of her. You see... Jeff's wife didn't make it through the delivery. The baby girl miraculously did. This has really left him in a tight spot, so he's going to be having his older sister Beth take care of her. I won't be seeing the little girl all that often, but when I can, I'll be taking note of how she fares around me and whatnot.

Post Script: Jeff has named the girl Ember. I do not know where the house Jeff's older sister lives is located, but all I know is that the baby things that didn't go with Ember are still left in the nursery room in their old apartment. Jeff moved out yesterday, and he just left everything else behind. Doesn't he want to take care of the kid?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Aria walked through the house making no noise as she did. She read the whole thing and wondered why she was given this book. She then remembered this was the old house so might as well look around for a bit. In her backpack a Cyan glow could be seen. She took out her emerald and knew what this meant. She put it in her bag and walked to the nursery. She made sure to make no noise and looked around the room. She had her Gun out just in case the something that had the emerald wasn't nice.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Blade entered the building warily. It seemed to be an abandoned apartment. 'Why would somebody be here, of all places? It's deserted.' Shaking her head, the wolf walked further inside and looked at the furniture and items everywhere that were gathering dust. She noticed something moving in what looked like a nursery, because she could see a shadow on the wall. 'What on earth....? Who is that?' The wolf wondered. Her markings and emerald started glowing brighter. Summoning her chaos sword (a sword formed by pure chaos emerald energy), Blade ventured closer. There was definitely someone there.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Aria couldn't focus because she heard something. She sensed the emerald and turned around to see her emerald was giving off a light which created a shadow. "Damn" she said as she took out her hand gun and pointed it at the door. The one that walked through was a Wolf like her but it was holding a sword. The wolf looked younger then Aria give or take a year or two. "Who are you?" She asked as she lowered her gun not seeing the wolf as a threat.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 pm

"Blade L. Hedgewolf." Blade said. "Who are you?" This wolf didn't seem like a threat, but it was always good to make sure. Summoning Tenshi, her chaos wolf, she told the cyan glowing wolf to sit. Tenshi sat, and Blade lowered her sword, taking a step forward. This was a wolf like her.. Probably not from the Psyshock Pack like her, where she was raised for 5 years. Pushing the thought away, she told herself; 'Sonic is my adopted father now. Stop thinking of Timber....'
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm

"Aria R. Shiva" she said as she put her gun away. The snow white wolf looked at the other with her blue eyes. "What are you doing here?" She asked wondering why someone would come here. Aria still had her hand close to her handgun just in case. She didn't think this wold was part of Gun like her so she decided to keep her title away. Some didn't like her organization so she normally kept from saying anything. She looked at the wolf and wondered why this newcomer summoned it. Maybe it was for a fight but if that was true she could always chaos control away.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:55 pm

"I was informed by Yuuki Asuna Senshi to come and explore this area." Blade said. Her red eyes seemed to glow as she looked Aria right in the eyes. At the moment, it didn't seem she would shoot Blade, but the gray wolf still noticed the white wolf's paw was on her handgun. 'I'm hoping I haven't been swept into a battle.....' The wolf thought. Looking at Tenshi, she ordered the chaos wolf to stand up, but not attack. The turquoise wolf's eyes glowed red like Blade's.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Aria looked back her blue eye's showing no real thought nor any fear of this newcomer. She looked at the wolf as it stood up also staring at her with Red eye's. "Like shadow" she whispered out as she looked at the wolf. "By any chance would you know the name Braydon?" She asked wondering if this Wolf could lead her to the next thing she was supposed to follow. She wanted to know why her commander gave her this book and she was stumped for now.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:02 pm

"Yes. Yuuki had informed me about him..... She said he kept a journal but she hadn't recieved it because G.U.N. had it. It seems you have his journal, though." Blade responded calmly. Her eyes showed no emotion, like Aria's. 'It's like she's an android.... but she's not..' The wolf thought. The white wolf looked about roughly a year or two older than her. Tenshi started to growl, but Blade told her to stop. The chaos wolf looked at Blade pleadingly. The gray wolf handed Tenshi a donut chunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending Empty

Back to top Go down

Lives unchanged, season's unending
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next