Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Season's unending

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Season's unending - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Azeral walked through the forest with Joey close by. She had her wonder bag at her side and the black and white ribbon around her left arm as she was walking onward. Her bag was semi full of supplies they would need to explore the area some more. "Thanks for helping me with this mission" she said to Joey knowing he wasn't a members of her team. She wanted to ask him but felt that she shouldn't.

Angel was happy and mad at Azeral for taking a exploration membership but in the end it would make her a lot stronger. She smiled as she walked beside her friend happy to be exploring with someone she knew.

(9)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:42 am

"No that wasn't Shadow sneak that was a true teleport." Azeral said excited now she could go wherever she wanted and whenever she wanted to. She was excited and if she learns a close range move she'd be able to teleport right over to her opponent and strike them. "I'm better then ok now I know how to teleport" she said as she vanished and appeared in a tree. She did it once more and appeared behind Joey and Serena.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:51 am

Joey {9} +1 from page

Joey jumped slightly as Azeral appeared behind them. He thought that was amazing. He thought that if she could do that. He looked around for a bit. He was getting a little nervous about the feeling in the air. It was still persistent, possibly even stronger. He heard a noise come from one of the nearby bushes. He jumped back slightly to avoid shocking others as he charged up. He did not want to get jumped right now...

"Who is there!" he shouted towards the bushes.
Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Season's unending - Page 2 YVyYfVG
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:58 am

Serena saw a Slakoth crawl slowly from the bush Joey had shouted at. It seemed to look among the trio, deciding who to attack first. 'Always so slow and lazy....' The Snivy thought with annoyance. Slakoth were too slow for her taste, and Slakings didn't seem much better. Readying herself in case it attacked her, she glared at it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:30 am

Azeral looked at the poke and walked over to it. He was going slow so she knew this would work and put her hand on his back and used teleport. She teleported all the way to the start of the forest and teleported back. "Considering his speed we should be able to get far, without running into him" she said as she looked back at the forest. "Let's go" she said as she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:36 am

Joey {7} -2 from encounter

Joey watched Azeral walk up to the slakoth and put her hand on it. Azeral and the slakoth immediately disappeared and he was left wondering how that would work. He knew she teleported. However she also teleported the slakoth with her by touching it. She then reappeared in front of him and Serena. He nodded as she stated that they should go now. He followed her along the path of the forest.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rename char. Woops wrong header template)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:44 am

Serena nodded. It was interesting that she could teleport Pokemon with her just by touching them. To the Snivy it really was fascinating. As they walked, she started jotting down the information in her small notebook, about the size of a large notepad. Smiling, she figured she could write a book someday using all this information in her notebook. It would really be fun and interesting for younger readers,
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Azeral checked back just in case the pokemon was a lot faster then she thought he was. She shrugged and walked. "So Serena how have you been since we went through a dungeon? I hadn't seen you around town. Might if just missed you through" she said as she waited for a response. It wasn't so weird to be having a conversation. While planning to beat the carp out of a Outlaw in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Jak {7}

Joey looked towards Azeral and Serena. He was listening intently as he continued to walk along the path. He wondered what they would find along the path towards their target. He was ready for this mission. He was glad to be part of Azeral's team. He wondered how far they would have to travel towards their destination as he took out his wonder map. He smiled as he put it away. It may have been some distance away. It would be more training for him from it.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Serena explained what happened to Azeral with great excitement. "Well, me and a friend named Noel scaled Black Mist mountain, and, I'M EVOLVING SOON!" She said. This was one of the most exciting topics for Serena because this was a once in a life-time thing. The Snivy would only be a Servine once. Then it was off to Serperior. This was why it excited her so much.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:07 pm

"Well that's great to hear" Azeral said as she looked at her body. "I wonder when I'll evolve. It seems like it would he weird to do so changing my body like that. But I guess I have to go through with it if I want to become stronger" Azeral said as she then remembered something. "Probably shouldn't wear my cloak when I evolve. I might end up breaking it"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Joey {7}
Joey put away his wonder map and listened to the conversation. "Your going to evolve? Awesome!" he stated excitedly. He wanted to know what evolution was like so he would get to ask her if he saw her again once she evolved.

Joey giggled as he heard Azeral state that she probably shouldn't wear her cloak during her evolution. "What would you evolve into Azeral?" he asked as he was not entirely sure about evolution lines. The only thing he knew is that he would be a pikachu when he grew up. Something his friends taught him a little bit about.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:23 pm

"She would evolve into a Kirlia." Serena said, smiling. She always admired the Ralts line for its beauty and grace. It never failed to amaze her. Looking down at her bow tied to her neck, Serena smiled. It hadn't been her bow, but the Joy Ribbon that had helped her along this quickly. Only 3 more levels and she'd be a Servine. This didn't fail to shock and amaze her, either.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 pm

"Yes and if I manage to get stronger then that I'll become a Gardevoir. Like My mother Angel" she explained to Joey. Azeral looked back at Serena. "It's funny when we first met we were the same strength now you are close to evolution" Azeral said as she looked down. "Guess I should train to catch up" the Ralts said with determination in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Joey {7}
Joey listened for a bit as he heard the fact she would look like her mom on her final evolution. He was not too surprised by that fact. He did wonder though what a kirlia looked like. After a while of them talking.

Joey thought he heard a noise and looked around for a bit. He then shrugged it off and continued to walk along the path. He had an odd feeling about the area. "We can both train!" he replied to Azeral when she stated she should train to catch up. He smiled as he said that.

The noise he heard was back again. It seemed to be coming from all around them.
He charged himself a bit to prepare for what that sound was. It sounded pretty close to them. He kept looking around them in circles. Trying to find out where the sound was coming from...

Coaster carried out 7 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Season's unending - Page 2 M9v1Ped , Season's unending - Page 2 YVyYfVG , Season's unending - Page 2 K2YWnDo , Season's unending - Page 2 KMSl0vH , Season's unending - Page 2 K2YWnDo , Season's unending - Page 2 K2YWnDo , Season's unending - Page 2 QfHz1GB
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Serena paused as she noticed Joey was charging up electricity. A few Venomoth lingered in the trees, then there was the Heracross, the Slakoth, and the Shedninja. Leaping back, she noticed Joey looked close to passing out. She picked him up and ran up a tree to protect him. 'Nobody is getting at Joey... not now....' The Snivy thought fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season's unending   Season's unending - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season's unending
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next