Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost Within the Streets

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lost Within the Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Siccor the Litwick

Was this the place? Grassveil town? Sure it had to be, right? Siccor glanced up ahead. Well it certainly had buildings and other Pokemon. So it had to be it. He had been told of this place from others, and he figured it would be a great place to try to set himself up for success... hopefully. To him, the town looked well enough, not massively large, but still probably bigger than most he had been to.

Siccor puffed himself up as best a candle could, and proceeded forth. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before he inevitably got lost. Well, he did find the Cafe, but that was closed. So much for that. On the bright side however, someone once said that getting lost and exploring were synonymous. He'd find his way around eventually... maybe...

Normally because of his short stature, he'd have to worry about being stepped on, but with all the life in the town, the flame atop his head was rather quite large. Others actually had to steer clear, or might accidentally get burned, to which Siccor was constantly apologizing profusely. A large flame was a nice feeling, but this was a tad excessive.

Eventually he stopped, realizing he had done a full circle. Now was a good time to ask for directions. He turned to a random passerby and asked, "Ex-excuse me?" he'd pause for a moment, before resuming, this time with a more confident appearance, "Excuse me, but I'm a little lost. Could you help me?" Admitting he was lost was something Siccor did not want to do, but at this rate, it was probably for the best.

Hopefully his request would be answered.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:48 pm

OOC: It's completely fine. I don't mind having it this short.

Nocturna nodded and walked alongside him towards the entrance of the hotel. This wouldn't be too hard to register him in, would it? Smiling briefly, the Absol opened the door for Siccor, because the handle was up higher than he could reach. "We're here....." Nocturna murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:02 am

Siccor the Litwick

Siccor didn't feel even a little peeved for having the door opened for him due to his size. He had an earlier experience of trying for at least a minute jumping up to grab the handle before someone else had to open it. It was either have someone else open the door, or look like an idiot for a couple of seconds. "Thank you," he said, before walking inside.

He looked around briefly, making sure to get out of the way of the entrance as he surveyed the interior. It was certainly not a cheap hotel, that was for sure. He'd just have to keep his flame in check while he was inside.

"Where next?"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:14 pm

"The front desk.. Follow me." Nocturna grunted and walked towards the Furret and (many) bustling Sentrets. The Furret smiled at the two of them as they approached, despite the fact she couldn't see Siccor once he reached the counter.

"Hello, dearies," The Furret said. "How may I help you?"

Nocturna managed a small smile. "I'd like to register a regular bedroom for this Litwick here," She held up Siccor briefly. "Under my name."

"Ah, yes..... Nocturna, was it? I remember the last time you were here, deary." The Furret smiled even wider. "125 Poke please, Nocturna."

Nocturna nodded and gave her the Poke. The Furret motioned to one of the Sentrets to guide Siccor to his room, and give him the room key after discussing it with the Furret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Siccor the Litwick

"I guess this is farewell then. Thanks for all the help!" Siccor said, waving and smiling. He turned to greet the Sentret before walking to his destination, provided nothing came up before then. It was very kind of the Absol to have guided him and paid for the expense. Very lucky that he even stumbled upon such a helpful individual as well.

The next question was of course, what was to come in the future? Maybe after a day in town, he'd go exploring. Meet some new people, or possibly find old undiscovered secrets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Within the Streets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2