Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Why the sun sets red

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Why the sun sets red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

"Why" was all that rang through a Lucario's head as she walked forward. Few went up here and even fewer went up to the top of the mountain but Noel didn't care about that now her mind was to blocked by all the things wrong with her life. She had just remembered a painful memory and it almost killed her just knowing it so she decided to cut herself off from her friends for now and just train.

She didn't have her normal scarf just the black coat and her bag blew in the wind. There was a metal arm band around her left paw which was used for nothing but blocking attacks. She couldn't wear her mother's scarf not after what she remembered her doing but that was just one bad thing right she didn't have to judge everything on one action.

Noel sighs as she looks up to the top of the mountain she then points at the top. "I'll let this decide if I'm strong enough to make it up there. I'll prove my mother was a good teacher" she said to herself as she walked up.

Last edited by Rezikun on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Serena followed Noel and heard her warning about rock birds. Rock birds.... Mandibuzzes maybe? The Snivy thought back to her notes, remembering Mandibuzz's previous evolution had a rock covering its lower body. 'Maybe that's what she's talking about.....' She pondered. Serena shrugged to herself and followed Noel onto the path she had gestured to. For some reason no Pokemon had showed up yet. 'Huh... maybe we'll encounter them later..' The Snivy thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Noel looks around as she snags her bag on something. She looked at the bag as something small and blue came out and rolled on the ground. She grabbed it before it could break and let out a sigh. "Why do I keep this?" She asked herself as she placed it back into the bag. "That's a house orb the second it breaks a lot of feral Pokemon will show up" she said as she looked around for some item's or feral Pokemon.

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Why the sun sets red - Page 2 XnYTgNF , Why the sun sets red - Page 2 Blinke10 , Why the sun sets red - Page 2 0lIowIJ
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:35 am

Serena turned just as a Poochyena and a Cubone lunged at them. The Snivy used Iron Tail on the Cubone, knocking it back. It lunged at her again, and this time she used Vine Whip. "Persistent, are you?" She smirked. "We'll have to fix that." Serena used Iron Tail on it again and sent it sprawling. 'I'm not letting anything get past me this time... Not gonna faint.....' The Poochyena was in combat with Noel, and Serena ran over to help.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:39 am

Noel rolled her eye's as these weak Pokemon ran at them. The poochyena seemed to think it had a shot at Noel which the Lucario laughed then used quick attack to get behind it. "To slow" she said as she kicked it up into the air. She waited until it fell then threw a force Palm sending it flying into the rock wall. It was fainted before Noel had used the Force palm but now she knew it wouldn't get back up later. "Heh" she laughed as she looked at the snivy. "Didn't even have to use my full power" she said with a smirk.

(23)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:52 am

"Neither did I." The Snivy smirked back. "It was too easy. My opponent was out in 3 hits." Serena rolled her eyes at the unconscious body of both Pokemon. A guilty feeling in the back of her gut made her freeze for only a second, and she remembered these Pokemon had wanted to take them out. She shrugged. "Let's keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:55 am

Noel looked at the huge hole she had made in the wall using that Pokemon as a baseball. "I think that might if been overkill, pretty sure he was out with the first hit" she said with a shrug. "Well if they don't want to get knocked out they won't come near us" she said as she pointed ahead. "Onward to glory" she said as she walked onward to wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 am

Serena nodded again. "Onward to glory." She repeated, and off they went. The Snivy noticed the Pokemon lurking nearby had slunk away into the shadows to avoid them. "Heh. They're too scared to come out." She smirked. The Pokemon in hiding did seem to be shaking in fear. For a second she almost felt bad for them, but again reminded herself they were out to defeat them, not be friends.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:04 am

Noel smirked. "It's just because we are so great" she said with a little curiosity in her eye's. "Wanna race?" She asked the Pokemon knowing almost none could beat nor match the Lucario in speed so she wanted to see how she did against her. "Just up to that part of the mountain, the one that looks like a huge Charmander" she said as she pointed to a oddly shaped charmander rock. "Ready set go" she said as she sped off at near extreme speed
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:07 am

Serena ran after her, close on her tail. Lucarios may have been fast, but Snivys could almost just match their speed. She was almost able to pass Noel, but fell back to avoid a rock. The Snivy easily caught up again. "I'm closing in..." She smiled jokingly. This time she went neck and neck with the Lucario. "You're not the only fast one," Serena joked. As they ran, it seemed like it would be a tie. The Charmander rock got closer every second.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:11 am

Noel smirked at the Pokemon. "Let me show you my true speed" she said as she focuses her energy and sprinted faster then before almost disappearing from sight as she appeared next to the rock with a smirk on her face. "Almost got it right this time" she said referring to the move she just learned. She left Serena behind while trying to use extreme speed but just like Aura sphere Noel would need some help in order to learn the move
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:38 pm

"Not bad. Not bad at all..." Serena smiles. "That's the best race I've participated in in years." She said. This had been the only race that was fun. The rest were boring because she outran all the Pokemon within 2 minutes. Then The Snivy would have been standing at the finish line, tapping her foot. This race was different. Noel was faster than her, thanks to Extreme Speed, she remembered. 'Me and my knowledge...' Serena teased herself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Noel smirks as she yawns. "Man I was waiting here so long felt like ten years." She said with a smirk as she teased the Pokemon. "Ya the speed I go is great, but it's not a complete extreme speed. It's more like a fancy quick attack" she said as she looked ahead. "With speed like this getting to the top should be no problem" she said with a confident smirk
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Serena nodded, smirking. "You got a point. Both of us are so speedy, we'd make it there in no time. Look how far we went just from the race!" She gestured back toward the bas of the mountain, which was far behind them. They had gone so far in such a short manner of time... and quickly, too! The Snivy smiled. "We went so far in such a short amount of time." She said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Noel looks at the back of the mountain and let's out a small laugh. "Wow that is quite the distance but to bad we have to go up as well as forward." She said referring to the large hill that is the mountain they would get tired as they went up it. "So let's take it slow and steady" she said as she placed her paws in her pockets and walked onward to wherever they were going
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Serena nodded. 'Slow and steady.... slow and steady...' She thought. That was all she had to do. All she had to do, was be slow. Just slow. The Snivy didn't mind one bit. "Let's go, then." She said. Serena looked up, noticing how high they still had to go, which made her realize Noel's point more and more. 'Wow... I see why she said we need to take it slow...' She thought in awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the sun sets red
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Northeastern Mountains :: Black Mist Mountain-
Jump to: