Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Why the sun sets red

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Why the sun sets red - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

"Why" was all that rang through a Lucario's head as she walked forward. Few went up here and even fewer went up to the top of the mountain but Noel didn't care about that now her mind was to blocked by all the things wrong with her life. She had just remembered a painful memory and it almost killed her just knowing it so she decided to cut herself off from her friends for now and just train.

She didn't have her normal scarf just the black coat and her bag blew in the wind. There was a metal arm band around her left paw which was used for nothing but blocking attacks. She couldn't wear her mother's scarf not after what she remembered her doing but that was just one bad thing right she didn't have to judge everything on one action.

Noel sighs as she looks up to the top of the mountain she then points at the top. "I'll let this decide if I'm strong enough to make it up there. I'll prove my mother was a good teacher" she said to herself as she walked up.

Last edited by Rezikun on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Serena smiled at Noel. "Yep. If I hadn't left, I wouldn't have met all the 'mon I know now." She said. Leaving had always been the right decision. It had allowed her to alter her life and get stronger. Much stronger than she had been while in Andalusst. While they walked, Serena pondered over it more and kept seeing the light and realizations that she hadn't before. 'What if.....' Her thoughts trailed off.

(I almost typed "Aura" instead of "Noel" in the first sentence... Gosh dangit memory!)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 pm

" I wonder what would of happened if I never came here. Heh guess I'll never know now" she said as she walked but then stopped for a second before looking around. "I hear something" she said as she looked around for where that noise came from. She couldn't figure it out so she decided to ignore it for a little bit but remains on her guard in case it was something very bad. If it was she knew she'd handle it.

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Why the sun sets red - Page 4 8cK29y6 , Why the sun sets red - Page 4 VpVNnvo , Why the sun sets red - Page 4 2ANFx4q
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:23 pm

A Tyranitar jumped out from the shadows. "A-a-a a fully evolved P-Pokemon?!" Serena yelped. She hadn't been expecting this! The Snivy quickly grabbed the Joy Ribbon and the Sitrus Berry on the ground, shoving them into her bag. "Noel... what do we do?!" Serena whimpered. This Tyranitar was too tough for her, and possibly even Noel. Wrapping the Joy Ribbon around her right wrist, the Snivy backed up.

Inventory:
+1 Joy Ribbon
+1 Sitrus Berry
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Noel smiled as she looked at the pokemon as it roared at her. She cracked her knuckles as she looked at the pokemon. "Leave this one to me" she said as she dashed at the pokemon and started to fight it. Using mostly basic hits she hit along it's side as she beat the tar out of him. She then went behind him as he used his tail to hit her. She takes the hit as she lowers her stance and force palms him in the back. She then leaps over him and uses sky uppercut to bash him away where he landed on the ground and didn't get up. "Don't mess with me" she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Serena watched in awe, remembering Noel was higher leveled than her. "That was amazing." She said after the Tyranitar was down. The fully evolved Pokemon was bigger than Serena, so it had scared her a tiny bit. This was one of the reasons she was frightened by certain Pokemon. 'Geez, that was scary...... and nerve wrecking.' Serena thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Noel smirks as she looks at the down pokemon. "That was nothing I once took down a bigger and stronger pokemon once" she said as she looked for a path. "I suppose this way" she said as she started to walking happy she hadn't taken any damage during that fight though she noticed the ribbon around Serena and showed her own. "We're twins" she said with a smirk and a small laugh at the small joke
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Serena laughed along with Noel. "You're right. We are twins!" She smirked. Hearing that Noel had faced stronger, Serena felt better. As they walked on, she felt even braver. The Snivy felt she could take on any Pokemon within her level range! Maybe not Noel, but she felt strong. The Joy Ribbon lifted her spirits even more, making her glad.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Noel then stopped as she looked at the sun setting and smiled. "Hey Serena do you know why the sun sets red" she asked wondering if Serena knew. Noel thought she knew considering what her mother had told her and because of the small story her mother used to tell her about her father. This made Noel a bit sad to think about it but she waited for Serena to answer in her own way
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:52 pm

"No, actually. Why does the sun set red, Noel?" Serena responded. She had never known why it set red. Even her mother hadn't told her. Nobody in Andalusst had known, so she hadn't asked anyone. But now, if Noel knew, she could finally find out why the sun set red. To Serena, this information was crucial.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:55 pm

"Well I was told by my mother that light is made up of a whole bunch of colors and it reflects them all. But the only one that shines bright enough to be seen by us is the color red. Must make fire pokemon proud to have their color always showing around now" Noel ended thinking about it. It made a question of where the other colors go but she decided to ignore this
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Serena nodded. "I see. Ok. That confirms my knowledge of that now... I've been waiting for years." She said. Now she finally had her answer. Light was made by a bunch of different colors, and the only one they could see was red. So that was what it was.... She jotted it down in her notebook. Now it would be there forever, and in her memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the sun sets red   Why the sun sets red - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the sun sets red
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Northeastern Mountains :: Black Mist Mountain-
Jump to: