Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Let It Go

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Let It Go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let It Go   Let It Go - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:44 am

First topic message reminder :

After and adventure with Sova which triggered his fear of water, Leif the Abra experienced  a panic attack and accidentally teleported to a remote island. Separated for months, he repeatedly attempted to teleport off the island only to be thrown into deep ocean water off the island's coast. After months of repeated attempts to teleport failed, not only had Leif realized he had learned to swim, but some of his fear of water began to subside. With this new-found confidence on water Leif built a raft and spent a month on the raft, sailing to return to land. After nearly half a year away from other pokemon, he had made it back and began his search to find Sova in Shadowhue forest. He walked through the forest, hoping to find someone who would be the first Pokemon he met since the teleport.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Let It Go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:56 am

Nico floated back up to eye level meeting the pinsirs charge and disappearing into the floor. the pinsir slammed into the wall locking its horns in place as Nico wailed on him with ice punch over and over again. Finally licking him and causing him to faint with disgust .Nico floated over to the abra and helped him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Let It Go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Leif struggled back to his feet, "T-thanks..." Even though the wound was small, Leif knew in his current state, it would take it's toll later. Getting food and water became even more paramount, although Leif didn't want to panic Nico, and tried to play it off calmly. "I think- I think I need to head off to Grassveil." He shook weakly, even the relatively warm air began to feel cool against his feeble form. "I'm not sure how much more I can take-" he winced in pain, "without a proper rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let It Go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let It Go
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: