Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Let It Go

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:44 am

After and adventure with Sova which triggered his fear of water, Leif the Abra experienced  a panic attack and accidentally teleported to a remote island. Separated for months, he repeatedly attempted to teleport off the island only to be thrown into deep ocean water off the island's coast. After months of repeated attempts to teleport failed, not only had Leif realized he had learned to swim, but some of his fear of water began to subside. With this new-found confidence on water Leif built a raft and spent a month on the raft, sailing to return to land. After nearly half a year away from other pokemon, he had made it back and began his search to find Sova in Shadowhue forest. He walked through the forest, hoping to find someone who would be the first Pokemon he met since the teleport.
Back to top Go down

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:54 am

Nico was wondering around his hometown. he visited his old house but couldn't stand to go inside the haunting memory's of his fathers death were just to vivid. he was scared to be completely honest. so he turned back the other way and started heading down the path. Maybe he could run into fang again. the thought brought a smile to his eyes as he floated down the path.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:01 pm

As Leif walked through the forest he spotted a Ghastly, while not his friend Sova (presuming Sova had not died and become a ghost) this was still pokemon who could prove a much needed conversation on his walk through the forest. He walked up to this pokemon, hoping that he could walk through the forest while they talked, if this pokemon was willing to chat. He walked up to the ghastly on his feet and greeted him, "Hello..." having been gone so long he had lost much of his conversational skills, which were replaced with survival skills. "My name is Leif..." he could not seem to conjure more meaningful words to say to this pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Nico turned around toward the noise. and was taken aback. ''Stand back, dont cme any closer please'' Nico was terrified frozen in place shaking almost. It was an abra... they werent as bad as there parents but they stillwere terrifying. ''what...what do you want?''
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:35 pm

Leif felt something familiar about this pokemon, it reminded him of an Ekans he met before who was afraid of psychic pokemon, though he could not articulate why. "I...' he struggled to find the right words, "I'm sorry, it's just nice to finally see another pokemon... I've been lost for I think six moons now..." He stared blankly, his frail form seemed starved and weak from the limited food he had to his access.
Back to top Go down

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Nico realized his hatred should not be as prominent as he had let it become. ''I dont have any food but im pretty sure there are berries in this forest.'' he remembered a old berry bush back by his house ''Follow me theres some food this way.'' Nico started walking down the path
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:04 pm

"Oh... okay, thank you..." he followed the Ghastly, walking, "So... what's your name? My name is Leif." He wasn't entirely sure what to say but figured trying a formal introduction again might ease the seeming unease the ghastly had felt. He scanned the area, looking for the berries this Pokemon spoke of. He had hoped to keep the small talk going, partly to prevent the encounter from becoming awkward, and partly to cleanse a loneliness that had been growing inside him, "So... what sort of moves do you know? I've always known how to teleport, my brother taught me ice punch, and I found TMs to learn Iron Tail and Shadow Ball."
Back to top Go down

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:06 am

''My moves are sort of silly, but i have found the i can ice punch, not bad for a pokemon with no fist eh, i can lick them which sounds a lil weird to be honest.'' Nico chuckled before continuing ''Spite, which makes them not able to use the same move again, and hypnosis which is pretty much self explanatory.'' Nico approached the bush and saw that there was still some fruit on it ''Go ahead'' he said to the pokemon
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:24 am

"I see... Interesting, and somewhat funny that we both happened to know ice punch." Leif began to rummage through the bush, "So, what brings you here? I... happened to arrive on a nearby shore. I had a teleport accident and I was lost I was stuck on an island, I couldn't teleport back. I had a fear of water that I had to get over before I could make it back. I'm looking for... well, I don't know if I can even call him my teammate anymore, I've been gone so long... But, Sova, I can't imagine you have met him. He's an Eevee. I just hope he's okay..."

Vulpes carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Let It Go PopjRW4 , Let It Go PopjRW4 , Let It Go M9v1Ped
Back to top Go down

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:30 am

''I don't know any Sova that is an eevee but i know a glaceon by that name. i traveled with him a little bit back on fallen leaf copse'' So he can teleport eh hmm he might prove useful in a battle. Nico watched as his new Friends scavenged for berrys in the bush. He looked down the path and saw a pokemon walking down it. but it wasent the one he was hoping for. in fact it was too far away to see. Nico decided he would ignore it for now.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:44 am

19 energy remaining

"Wait, really? I... I think it's possible he evolved. Do you know where he is now?" He said, as he picked up some blast seeds he found at the base of the bush. Because the Heracross was so far away he saw no need to fight it. Although the blast seeds might prove useful in a later battle, his hunger got the best of him. "Careful, I'm gonna eat these blast seeds..." he aimed the flames up, careful to keep the flames from damaging anything or anyone.

Vulpes carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Let It Go XlTFzov , Let It Go FPf9XUO , Let It Go PopjRW4
Back to top Go down

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:29 am

''No i don't i'm sorry'' Nico replied as he shrunk down to the size of a marble just in case. Nico hear rattling in some bushes a few yards away. ''Hey you hear something ico asked as he turned towards the bushes. he created a fist to ice punch just in case the pokemon was feral and he closed in on the bush.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:49 am

"Oh, alright. Thanks anyways..." He said, another blast seed in hand. Just as he was about to be charged by a Pinscir he chewed a blast seed to shoot a jet of fire to keep it back. "Yeah-- I hear something alright!" he braced right before the pinscir charged him again, trying to teleport to the side right before impact so it would run into a tree. He fell to the ground, wincing in pain. The exhaustion had slowed his teleport and he now had a cut running along one of his arms. Tying the red ribbon on the wound, he lifted his undamaged arm and hit the pinscir with an Ice Punch just as it freed itself from the tree.
Back to top Go down

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:17 am

Nico jumped up as the pinsir flew backwards and hit the bug with its own ice punch making it fall to the ground back towards leif. Nico Scanned the area for another pokemon but he didn't see any so he leaped torwards to the bug hoping to finish it off when it reared its head and threw him to the side cutting through the bottom part of his gaseous form "Shit!'' Nico howled in pain.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:24 am

"Crap..." Leif teleported up to a branch where it would be harder to reach him, nearly falling off because of his wounded arm before he caught himself. He saw a Flabebe fleeing, so the only threat looked to be the Pinsir. He charged a Shadow ball, careful not to hit Nico, and launched the blast of ghost energy to the bug. He charged the energy again before the bug rammed the tree and made Leif lose his balance again, and he began to fall before teleporting a safe distance away from the bug. While it did prevent the bug from hurting him after the fall, the momentum was conserved and Leif still landed painfully on his injured arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let It Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Go   Let It Go Empty

Back to top Go down

Let It Go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: