Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Azeral the Ralts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Azeral the Ralts Empty
PostSubject: Azeral the Ralts   Azeral the Ralts EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:23 am

» Name:Azeral
» Gender:Female
» Species:Ralts #280 Feeling Pokemon
» Affiliation:Wanderer

» Level:5
» Energy:13
» Ability: Trace
» Moves:03:06:47
-Growl
-Confusing
-Shadow sneak
-

» Personality:Azeral has always been known to be a good Pokemon some might say a little to good for own good she always puts other's before herself and has been known to push herself to the breaking point trying to help someone. She does have her childish side and is never afraid to crack a joke when she feels she needs to. She doesn't scare easy and will most likely retaliate calmly to any situation. She tries to hide her soft side a lot feeling like it was a side she never needed to see but it is still there.

» Likes:(Electric moves)-when she was still little she was able to see one of the thunder types in the group use the move thunder it was the strongest move she had seen so far so she grew to respect electric type moves

(Exploring) Though she was never allowed to go exploring with the adults in her camp she still made small explorations without telling anyone and loved the way dungeons looked.

(Her family) Though her family now is not truly her own she feels like she would love them even if they were not related by blood. She will always stick up for her extended family no matter what they did

» Dislikes:(Cliffs) more like falling off them since when she was little she almost fell off one and to her doom but with some quick thinking and acting by her mom she was saved.

(Sweet food's) she could never explain it herself but whenever she eats or drinks something sweet she almost instantly splits it out, she says it's just the way she was born.

(Pointless fighting) One thing she hates more then anything is fighting for no good nor real reason. She feels that fights shouldn't be done for fun they should be avoided. Sparring matches are ok with her though she sees them as a strength test

» History:She was born into a large group of traveling Pokemon who spent most of their time wandering around and exploring dungeons in groups. Her mother and father were mostly away due to the fact they were the strongest next to the group's leader who mostly stayed back to other's could gain strength. The head of the ground a ninetails was the one who mostly trained her saying she sensed potential in her eye's. She grew up traveling her whole life from place to place never staying in a area for more then a few months. The group of Pokemon went around looking through mystery dungeons everywhere. As she grew up she normally called the Ninetails mother and trained with her in the art of fighting. one day while watching a sparring match between two members a luxury and a Zoroark she was able to see the Luxray unleash the move called thunder and the pure power that was shown made Azeral start to respect Electric moves a lot l. She was allowed on one exploration through a mountain but with a little slip up she almost fell off a cliff leading to her never being allowed to go on another exploration till she was a bit older.

It was only recently that she was considered a member of the group gaining a black cloak with the clan symbol on it. She wears it proudly all the time keeping the hood part up to cover her face.

» Other:Has a long black coat with a symbol on it holding the two folds together

Last edited by Rezikun on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Azeral the Ralts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral the Ralts   Azeral the Ralts EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Sorry, your Character Bio cannot be approved due to the following reasons:

1.) BANNED SPECIES
There is already a large amount of ralts on the site, please choose a different species
NVM MY FAULT IGNORE THIS

2.) BANNED CHARACTER TYPE
Last time I checked, abandoned characters are still banned.

Once you have resolved these issues, post that you have fixed them and I will return to look over it in more detail as these two issues are likely to change the character entirely.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral the Ralts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral the Ralts   Azeral the Ralts EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:24 am

The edits have been made now I must dance the dance of joy.

Rezikun goes off to dance.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Azeral the Ralts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral the Ralts   Azeral the Ralts EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:21 am

Sorry, your Character Bio cannot be approved due to the following reasons:

1.) THUNDER
You can't see thunder .-. its a sound. You're talking about lightning

2.) FALLING ON CLIFFS?
"(Cliffs) more like falling on them since when she was little she almost fell off one and to her doom but with some quick thinking and acting by her mom she was saved." You can fall on a cliff? 0_0

3.) HISTORY
Please do not exclude events from the history, the cliff event was explained in likes, but not mentioned in history.

Once you have resolved these issues, post that you have fixed them and I will return to look over it in more detail as these two issues are likely to change the character entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral the Ralts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral the Ralts   Azeral the Ralts EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:35 am

*Rezikun hits her head so hard a large red mark could be seen on her head* yes Rezi falling on cliffs how did I miss that anyway edits made.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Azeral the Ralts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral the Ralts   Azeral the Ralts EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:30 am

Enjoy~

Character has been APPROVED!
Please head over HERE to create your Character Records.
Once you've completed that, go have fun and roleplay!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azeral the Ralts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral the Ralts   Azeral the Ralts Empty

Back to top Go down

Azeral the Ralts
Page 1 of 1