Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Questing in the darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Questing in the darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stella walked into the forest, even if she disliked dark places such as this she knew she needed some training and some item gathering going, and since she didn't felt like bringing anybody to help she just wandered in there all by herself, the snivy clearly was confident that nothing would happen to her, she also thought that she may just be lucky enough to get some body to help her with the whole gathering and fighting, She wandered deep within the darkness as she started to feel rather isolated so she decides to call up to see if she can get the attention of some pokemon nearby.

"Hello!! Anybody in here?!" the snivy yelled to see if anybody  nearby would answer to the noise. She hoped to get some interaction of other pokemon going, perhaps some assistance even if she was lucky enough.

Energy left 9/19
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:06 am

"Oww..." She got back up rubbing her head slowly then picked up the item examining it "Wow...thats interesting...I might just find an use for this thing later on" She puts the item on her inventory looking back at  the charmander "So Fang...How did you knew that just by looking at it?" Stella was rather amused by what that charmander was capable of doing.

Energy:6/15
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:09 am

Fang looks at the Pokemon and decides it wouldn't hurt to tell her how. "The elders on my clan always teach the next heir to the clan how to do certain things" she says as she looks over to the ground. "They were also the ones who showed me how to control my ancient power" she adds feeling like it was obvious she didn't learn it on her own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Questing in the darkness - Page 3 KMSl0vH
to me"[/color] the snivy said she didn't asked any further because she wasn't sure if the charmander was eager about talking about her personal life with a stranger, also she wasn't acting as sassy as usual because it would be a requirement for her training on being able to keep other pokemon by her side at times of need, it would end up being useful if she wanted to go onto places like this on her own. She kept looking around the darkness of the forest, as she was just walking around the place to see what else she could find, when out of a sudden something falls from one of the trees.

[Roll="Shadowhue Forest"][/Roll]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:52 am

Fang looks up to see a flying Pokemon just sitting in the air, she looks at it for a moment before recognizing what Pokemon it was. "I don't think we can hurt this one" she says knowing that Pokemon had a special ability shielding it from all attacks that wouldn't damage it much.

She then remembered the spike she had taken from the deer Pokemon they first ran into, she grabs it and tosses it at the Pokemon hoping for a bit, if not they should run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Stella just watches the pokemon in confusion for a while, it suddenly strikes her as hard as the pokemon could do as it gets hurt by the spike and faints, the hit makes Stella fall back as she gets up slowly pulling herself together, she ended up on a pretty bad shape after letting her guard down and getting hit point blank.

"Agh...i Am too careless sometimes.." She takes a deep breath looking at the charmander "I guess...we Can carry on..." She takes another deep breath trying to recover herself slightly.

Energy 2/19
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Fang watches as the spike impacts the Pokemon and with a small sigh of relief she looks over to her ally. She could tell after the breathing that she wasn't in a good shape at the time, she decided not to mention it if she felt like she could continue Fang wasn't going to attempt to stop her.

"If you say so" fang mutters as she walks onward.

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Questing in the darkness - Page 3 K2YWnDo , Questing in the darkness - Page 3 PopjRW4 , Questing in the darkness - Page 3 2rntvDa , Questing in the darkness - Page 3 7lJaJWp

Last edited by Rezikun on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : keep ducking up the roll care de)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:15 pm

She follows up fang walking slower, as she walks onwards stella notices the two pokemon that jump out going for fangs, this time stella decides to keep her distance, she wasnt doing well enough for close range combat, she summon up severval leafs and charges them within her energy and fires towards the shroomish to prevent it from getting too close of fang.

"I...I must keep on...I have to become stronger"
Stella thought to herself while keeping herself up, still, she was smart enough to let fang take the lead knowing she wouldnt be able to withstand another attack head on.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Fang looked at the Pokemon and rolled her eyes, it was slightly annoying how they just kept coming and coming. She noticed a blast seed and got a idea taking the seed she threw it to the ground making a large explosion, it scared the feral Pokemon and they ran away from the charmander thinking it knew flamethrower

(18)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Stella looks at the charmander walking up close to her, she keept looking around making sure nothing or nobody was going to pop up unanounced from nowhere, she was feeling somewhat grateful of having that charmander here with her, it was a fairly good teamwork so far, she thought she could use a little break to restore her energy soon, but she could also keep going for a little while more.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Fang looks around the area and back to her ally, she looked at her for a moment before deciding something. "If you require rest you need just ask" fang said as she sat there for a moment waiting for the Pokemon to respond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:41 pm

"Err...well, i guess i could use some resting...heh i can hardly keep up..." she smiles a little, wondering why would she be concerned, but she didnt gave that much thought to it, she was looking really low on energy at the current time. "Alright I will be resting up, you can keep on looking for stuff if you desire to do so." she said smiling at fang.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:06 am

Fang gives a small nod as she walks off, she then stopped thinking for a moment "it would be bad if we got separated here so I'll stay, the light would also help if something tries to jump you" she says pointing at her tail flame, fang normally would just leave the tired Pokemon but she was her ally for the time being so fang felt obligated to help her through this dungeon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:12 am

"Wow...thank you so much, i appreciate it" She smiles being glad that Fang was feeling nice enough to actually stay with her and help her, she was beggining to feel some degree of respect for her, wich is rare for somebody with an accitude quite as stella's, She would often complain about being worn out but the whole objective of this training trip was making her stronger, so she remains as quiet as posible trying to rest up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:40 am

Fang didn't know why she was being so nice to this Pokemon, she normally stood away from them but considering this was one of the first Pokemon she had met here she didn't want to start her life here with a bad rep. "It's nothing really" she mutters out at the Pokemon while she waits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:14 pm

She laid against the tree as she started to get more relaxed and confortable, even if she disliked dark places such as this one it was a slightly nice place to rest up, she kept thinking on how confident she was feeling about her progress within the last few hours with fang, it is a really nice experience for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questing in the darkness   Questing in the darkness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questing in the darkness
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next