Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ruby and Sapphire Adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ruby and Sapphire Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Sitting in the back of a moving van was not comfortable. Boxes shifted around threatening to fall over, not to mention there were no seats. With a sigh the girl took out her Cell Phone, looking through the pictures she took back in her old home.

Why did we have to move? Things were fine back in Unova. the young girl thought to herself.

Even though she and her mom lived in an one-bedroom apartment in Black City, she loved it there. The City was her home, not some dumb island. There was going to be nothing to do there. The Moving van slowly came to a stop and she was greeted by a light from the opening doors.

"Ari, we're here." he mother called from outside.

"I'm not coming out, not until we go home." the girl pouted.

Ari heard a sigh from her mother before hearing two snaps. That wasn't good, a large dog like Pokemon climbed into the van and started growling.

"Smiley get out. Shoo." she said waving her hand trying to shoo "Smiley" away.

With a huff, the four-legged grey Pokemon wrapped himself around the girl; using his head to push her out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Asleep on a bed was a boy snoring loudly, he seemed to be in heaven right now as he slept arms up legs crossed over the other. At his side was a small green Pokemon who looked at the kid annoyed.

With a small smirk the Pokemon used a move and made a loud noise, it was louder then the snoring kid and woke him from a dead sleep. He scratched his eyes and looked at the Pokemon.

"Really Azeral, I was having that dream where we won the championship" the boy says with a yawn.

The small Pokemon points to the clock on his room seeing what time it was the kid got out still in his pajamas.

"Really I could of just slept all day." The Pokemon growls once more as he sighs.

"Fine you made you're point calm down" he says as he starts to get dressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Letting out a yelp as she was being pushed, Ari begrudgingly got to her feet and hopped out of the van. Crossing her arms she glared at the Mightyena as he got out of the van as well.

"Don't glare at Smiley, Ari. You know how he gets." her mother warned. As Ari's mom said this Smiley started growling. But not at her, he was growling at the open passenger door.

A man got out and walked over to Ari's mom. "Ok, ok. Honestly Jane I'm surprised he even listens to you." he replied.

Letting out a whistle the man took a deep breath. "Smell that fresh air, and look at this view." he said with a sigh. Wrapping his arms around Jane and Ari, he took them into a hug.

"All I see are trees." Ari mumbled.

Smiley's ears perked up as he looked around, on alert. With a soft growl he walked off, examining the new place.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:48 pm

The boy yawns as he got his gear ready, a a device was on his belt and a pokeball also was sitting still in place. The green Pokemon with two red objects sticking out looked bad with its hands at it's sides looking like she wanted to hit the kid.

"Why don't you talk you have telepathy remember" he says sarcastically as he put his jacket on.

"Do you know what time it is, up and at them Riku!" The Pokemon says in his head.

Hunter puts on his black gloves with the fingers cut off and his normal boots and black jeans.

"Ready" he says as he pushes past the kirlia and walks outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Smiley was currently at the house where Riku was in, sniffing around at the small garden. This place sure brought back memories. He even remembered a vary pretty Manectric living here. Letting out a whimper as he remembered the Pokemon, with a huff he walked back to his owner.

Ari was sitting outside while her parents and the moving Pokemon were getting their stuff in the house. Pulling at the grass she started muttering to herself about wanting to go back to the city.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Riku let's out a yawn as he walked past his mother, the Pokemon following him outside they both had no where to go nor did they have anything to really do.

"Be careful Riku and listen to Azeral ok?" She said as Riku gave a small wave and the Pokemon bowed.

"Don't do anything stupid Riku" she said to the human as Hunter just gave a small nod.

"Maybe we should let Rez out" he said as the kirlia shook her head "no he tried to burn me last time" she says to him as he looks at her with a smirk "he's my only Pokemon come on"

She crossed her arms "no when I see him again I'll slam him through the wall" she says as Riku raises his hands "fine you made a point"

As they walked Riku turned his head to see a Pokemon sitting smelling his mother's garden "what are you doing" the kirlia asked the pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:52 am

Smiley looked up and saw a Pokemon and a human. Tilting his head he stayed where he was.

'I was in the area, thought I could check the place out. My name is Smiley. Who are you?' the Mightyena asked with a hint of a growl.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:57 am

Riku looks to Azeral not knowing what the Pokemon just said as she turned and told him.

They both look back at smiley though Azeral was the one to talk. "Well ok then just don't get in trouble" she says seeing no harm in what the Pokemon was doing.

Riku was confused he knew all the Pokemon round here and no one but him and his mother was a trainer.

He then spotted the moving company truck and smiled "finally a new person" he said as he started to walk over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:37 am

Ari's mom walked out to look for her daughter, who was still sitting on the ground. With a sigh Jane got to her daughter's eye level.

"Look I know moving to a new place is frustrating and hard, but try to give this place a chance. Ok?" she asked before calling for Smiley.

Smiley heard his Master's voice and quickly ran over to their new home. As he ran he passed the boy and the Kirlia. Before heading in he saw that Ari was still feeling down. With a low whine he laied his head on her feet, looking up at her.

Hearing Smiley whine, Ari looked at him and giggled. True the Mightyena was scary at times, but he was sweet. Petting his head she smiled at him. "I'll be ok boy, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:41 am

Riku walked on as the Pokemon just passed him and Azeral. With a small laugh he kept going.

Azeral looked back and mentally shrugged "well better over there and not by the house" she said out loud with psychic mostly just to Riku.

Riku walked over to the girl on the ground and gave a smile and a wave.

"Hello my name's Riku nice to meet you" he says with his normal warm smile as the kirlia just waved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and Sapphire Adventure   Ruby and Sapphire Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruby and Sapphire Adventure
Page 1 of 1