Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lance was walking through the Mist of Pricklemist Hill, on one of his item hunts. Like all the times he went to a dungeon, he had nothing but his blue hat, which was aready on his head.

He wondered what items this place had, and if any of them would be useful. If they wern't, he could probally go sell them to someone for a decent amount of poké, which he was running low on. He could also practice the new move he learned from a Tm: Focus Blast. He liked it mostly because it looked similer to Aura Sphere, a move only Lucario can learn. Focus Blast is also very powerful, but it's somewhat hard to aim the attack.

"Well, I should try it out, so I know how to use it in battle." Lance said. He stopped walking, and got into a stance that looked like a Lucario getting ready to use Aura Sphere. "Ok, now all I have to do is to focus all my energy into one spot..." Lance thought to himself. He closed his eyes and focused his energy to both his palms. A small, brown orb of energy appeared and was slowly growing in size. This being the first time he used this move, he had diffulculty controlling the flow of energy. He only got it to be as big as a Oran Berry before he opened his eyes and cut off the flow of energy, causing the orb to shrink into nothingness. Somewhat dissapointed with his first try, he continued walking through the mist.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:45 am

Noel looks over the item's and walks over to the seed she noticed, she bent down and picked it up placing it into her pocket and looked over the rest of the item's and noticed a smalk cloth sitting in the miat. She bent down and grabbed it looking at it moving it arouns her paw until she decided to place it into her bag. "You want the rest? I don't need anythint other then these things" noel waid to lance looming at the rest of the item's and not wanting any of them
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Lance smiled when Noel said he could have the rest of the items. "Yeah, I'll take them, and thanks!" He said. He picked up the treasures that Noel didn't want; A Quick seed, two boxes that looked similar to the first, and two gravelerocks. He looked up at the Lucario. "So, what's so great about that cloth?" To Lance, that cloth looked like it didn't do much, nor did it look important. But if that is the only thing Noel wanted...it has to be important somehow!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Noel looks at the cloth again the shows it. "My mother told me of a item like this,it is used to evolve someone into their final stage, so if i find this person and give then this it would be a nice surprise don't ya think?" Noel says only thinking about helping someone evolve so they couod be powerful like noel felt now
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:18 am

"An item that helps someone evolve? Like a Moon Stone?" Lance asked. Moon Stones were about the only evolve-helping item he knew of, besides some other stones. But a cloth?! A normal, black-looking piece of cloth? He never knew that a scrap of some piece of clothing could help someone evolve. "Does it have anything...unique, like some kind of hidden energy or a strong power?" He asked. It had to have something that seporates it from normal scraps of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:27 am

"It is a little like a evolution stone but this is just part of it, this cloth piece reacts to another item called a link box it is a little rare to find one though." Noel says as she put the cloth into her backpack and then hides the pack within her coat so it couldn't be seen. "The cloth itself is rare also but if I find a link box also I can help someone evolve but I doubt I might, normally I am not this lucky I mostly run into small items" Noel says as she scratched the back of her head she was very unlucky
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:54 am

"Oh..." Lance said, trying to look like he understood. In reality though, he was now even MORE confused. A box and a cloth helping a pokemon evolve? How in the world does that even work?! He would have to think about it later, maybe see if someone in town knew about it. But now another question was surfacing. "But...if they are hard to find, why are you going to help someone evolve with them? I mean, that is nice and all, but wouldn't be better selling them to a shop?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:00 am

Noel smirked at this comment. "I don't really need the money all I need is my bag and scarf with them I'll be good" Noel says with her smirk still on her face this is what she felt was right why charge others for a item when she could just give them to em. It would make them happy and it would make her happy also helping someone out. She didn't know where she'd find the Pokemon this is used for but if she did they'd be excited
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:11 am

Lance desided to accept that answer. If you did have the right items, you probally didn't need anything else. He desided to focus back on finding items. Once he had 15 items or he was too weak to deal with another pokemon, he would say his farwells to Noel and go store or sell his treasure, then waste the remainder of the day, fall asleep, and begin the cycle anew.

LanceTheDragon carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 VfjsmA1 , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 Fhtz5aO
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:16 am

Noel looked around trying to find anything of use, she then remembered she has aura so why would she be looking with her eyes she managed to use it just in time to avoid getting clawed by a feral Pokemon, she ducks to the left barely getting out of the was as she turns on her heel to face their attackers. "Well then that was rude" Noel says with a smirk as she gets into a fighting stance facing the two of them

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 SZ2M0hY , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 Rbae9Nv , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 Rbae9Nv
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:42 am

Two pokemon suddenly jumped out at Noel, claws sharp, but she managed to avoid the suprise attack. Lance was about to help her, but something caught his eye. A Gengar...no, wait... the SAME Gengar from before was standing not too far away, but this time he had two Haunter with him, one on each side of him. He was worried this time. One fully-evolved ghost pokemon, he might be able to handle with Noel. But Three ghost pokemon, all of them evolved at least once, might be too much for the two fighting-types to handle. "Hey Noel, The Gengar is back, and this time he has company!!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:33 am

Noel looked back and took note of the same ghost type as before and with two partners no less, Noel but back a swear and looked at her opponents they were outnumbered by three so it was a bad idea for a straight up fight so Noel had a small plan she takes out two of her blast seeds and throws it at either side of the hill.

She didn't aim at the Pokemon she aimed at the ground next to them as they explode kicking up some dust and the mist hides the two aura Pokemon as she looks at lance "we should run" she says as she points to the left and sped off.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Lance nodded as Noel suggested they retreated. He reached into his bag and pulled out a seed he picked up not too long ago and ate it. His body suddenly felt lighter as the quick seed took effect, and he ran alongside Noel. After awhile though, the effects of the quick seed wore off and he started falling behind Noel. "Hey, I can't keep up anymore! Can we stop?" He shouted out to her. If she kept on running, he would be no longer to keep up with her, and he would have to travel alone unless he could trace her path. He was done item hunting anyways; he had became satisfied with the items he found, but he had no idea how to get back to Grassveil from his current location, and he might run back into the Gengar again.

(Want to end this thread soon?)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Noel heard what lance had said and almost immediately stopped strangely she had stopped right in front of the entrance to the dungeon, they had gone around full circle? I guess they were distracted by the mist so it was easy. She turned to face the riolu with a few questions. "Well the exit is here wanna leave or go farther into the dungeon?" Noel asked not sure what he would want.

She would be fine with both she was planning on a exploration to the mountain so leaving now and with her speed she'd make it in a day. It if lance wanted to stay she wouldn't leave em behind.

(You decide)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:19 am

"I guess I'll leave, I got what I wanted." Lance said He turned to look towards the place where he entered at. The mist thinned out further out, and he could see a small section of Rainfront Town. Turning back to Noel, he smiled. "It was nice exploring with you. Maybe we could do it again another time." He started walking towards Rainfront town to rest for a bit, then he would go back to Grassveil. "I hope you find whoever can use that cloth!" He didn't want to waste any time getting back to Grassveil, he had three treasure chests to open and he was wanting to open them as soon as possible.

(Yeah, I'll end it.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:24 am

"Ya maybe some other time" Noel said as she walked the other direction. "I know I will" she says as she looks over and speeds off in the direction she picked, Noel had a mission in mind she was going to explore the mountain and get to the top of it just so she could yell at the top and see what happened. A lot was on her plate but she was ready for it all as she closed her eyes and let her aura guide her path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2