Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

meeting at twilight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

meeting at twilight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel walks along the side of the beach her hands on her side eyes seemingly full of ideas in her mind, she had been through so much she had not seen since her homeland and made so many friends and a few enemies but that was ok, and evolving was great to she looked at her paws happy when she saw the spikes and looked down to her red scarf the last thing she had from her mother.

Even now she was here to meet a friend lumina she had a few good explorations with her and got hurt along side her, Noel then sits down cross legged surprised she was early usually that was Lumina's thing but she decided that was not important as she looked at the water.

She watched the tide slowly roll in and out as the sun was reflecting across the surface of the water which seemed to make it sparkle slightly, Noel was happy with this as she kicked her legs out and laid down eyes closed but she was not asleep just waiting
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:24 am

It hit her this time... and for a moment she stumbled, yet after that she stood tall. Lumina took a deep breath, ignoring the pain in her sides and stomach, she'd been through worse before. She wasn't exactly sure what to do, so she paused and waited for the fighting and steel type to react. She wasn't sure if, or how, she still had her senses about her. That move always seemed to work just fine against the Feral Pokémon, it couldn't have suddenly turned defective...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:28 am

Noel felt pain in her arms and stomach mostly but decided that it wasn't important now, she faced lumina and started to dash over in a cross motion as she jumps from one part of the sand to another trying to confuse the vulpix as she did it, she was relying on pure sense at the moment so her moves were sharper faster but would drain her stamina more
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:34 am

Lumina stumbled back, trying to pinpoint where the Lucario was, or better yet, where she was going to jump next. She had an idea, and used Fire Spin once more, but this time targeted it at herself. The circle of flames spread around her, protecting the Vulpix from attacks, giving her a shield of sorts. She remained unharmed because of her Flash Fire ability. What flames caught onto her fur were quickly absorbed. She panted, trying to catch her breath, looking around for Noel on the other side of the Fire Spin.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:37 am

Noel looked at the flames and at the sand and got a idea, she runs over next to the flames as she then charges a force Palm in her paw, she then slams her paw on the ground causing a shockwave that kicks the sand up and creates a hole in the flames, in that spit second she pulled her first back and fired another force Palm at lumina
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:40 am

The flames thinned, and in the opening, Noel fired yet another Force Palm. The Fire Spin vanished completely, and when the fire cleared, Lumina had collapsed on the sand. No, no, she couldn't loose this... she forced herself back to her feet once more, her legs shaking under her own weight. She was still conscious... she could still fight... not completely thinking straight, she rushed at Noel, an orange aura surrounding her as she once more used Flare Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:43 am

Noel knew this fight was coming to a end, she knew right when lumina charged at her she was her friend and that was a last ditch strategy Noel knew lumina didn't make those attacks, Noel stepped to the side and jumped back thinking lumina would not be able to endure the recoil from her own attack, but she still jumped back incase she was wrong
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:52 am

Lumina raced toward her, a fire in her eyes, but all Noel needed to do was step aside. The recoil from Flare Blitz wouldn't hurt her unless she actually hit her opponent, and so she might've still been able to fight, but it just would've been delaying the inevitable. She couldn't stop her own momentum in time and tumbled into the ocean, vanishing below the surface of the waves.

The cool water swiftly jolted her back to her senses, almost seeming to drain her strength the longer she stayed in it, each wave producing a dull sting. The Vulpix hurriedly clawed her way back to the edge of the beach, her fur soaking wet as she did so, but her legs had no further power in them to do anything more than that. She collapsed by the edge of the beach, barely conscious and her entire body stinging from the waves. The feeling of doubt, which had been replaced by adrenaline in the fight before, came flooding back as she tried, and failed, to get back to her feet.

Eventually, she gave up, spitting a curse under her breath. She didn't need to say that Noel won this, it went without saying. The Vulpix had defeated herself. She hung her head, resting it against the wet sand, her brown eyes halfway closed. She needed to rest. Not drift off into unconsciousness, but just rest. Sighing under her breath, she made no further effort to drag herself back to her paws, her eyes slightly narrowed as her gaze travelled up to Noel, silently daring her old friend to come up with some snarky victory taunt.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:57 am

Noel watched as lumina ran into the water full speed, the Lucario didn't miss a beat as she rushed over to her side and saw the stare she had given her, but all Noel looked was a type of sadness as she bent down low to meet lumina.

The Lucario grabbed the vulpix knowing full well that she couldn't move herself as she starts to carry her away from the water, she walks over till she stops at the edge of the beach and places lumina down on the soft sand.

And with that the last of the Lucario's stamina finally gave as she sat down next to her friend
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:01 am

Lumina grimaced, Noel hadn't even said anything. Somehow the silence seemed worse than playful insults, even if now didn't feel like the time for them. "Well... good game." She managed to murmur, feeling something along the lines of doubt, and then there was something else... envy? It made sense; Noel had just beaten her in their little spar. It was just that, a spar. The Vulpix scolded herself, she needed to be a good sport about this things. It really had only been a game.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:03 am

Noel fell on her back holding her head "make the spinning stop" she said, she was still under the influence of the confuse Ray and didn't have enough strength to use her aura sense to stop it, so she decided to sit there not moving "ya good game" she said when her mind went back to normal
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:06 am

Lumina's gaze travelled between Noel and the ocean before finally settling on the rolling waves. If only she wasn't a fire type, then water wouldn't hurt her and she would still stand a chance. Deciding to force a change of subject, she frowned as the Lucario mentioned her head was spinning. "How'd you manage to get around Confuse Ray, anyhow?" She murmured. That still puzzled her, she'd never seen anyone else do so before.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:09 am

Noel just sighed "it was a one in a million shot but I was able to by using my aura sense and located you using that" she said her aura sense was more like a feeling then a sight so she was able to focus more using it. "Though I guess while I'm confused it drains my stamina the more I use it" she said as she started to think "I might of just invented a new tactic"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:14 am

"Interesting." The Vulpix mumbled. Though her thoughts were elsewhere, dwelling on how she tried to fight smart, making a shield out of her Fire Spin, using Confuse Ray, waiting for her opponent to strike first so she could use Payback. But she could counter all of that, seemingly without much difficulty. She even had the type advantage; how had she managed to mess this up? For Arceus' sake, stop whining about it. She's better than you. Suck it up. Her thoughts chimed in, and Lumina knew they were right. She focused back on Noel, listening closely for what she would say next.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:18 am

Noel then just smiles "I got to admit lumina you are really great at tactics" Noel said with a smile making plans was always hard for her and she normally came up with things on the spot, she then looks up to the sky again "I bet if we were both evolved you would of won that fight" Noel admits to her, Noel was not confident in her abilities as of now but that was her own problem because of what she was trying to become
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:23 am

"Maybe. But I'm not evolved yet, and I won't be for some time." She murmured. She had planned out when she wanted to evolve, though, so she at least had that going for her. With a small shrug, she looked down at the sand. "We can try this again after I've evolved, why don't we. But for now, I think I'm beat." She chuckled dryly, her body still stinging, both from all the attacks she'd taken and from the salty ocean water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting at twilight   meeting at twilight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting at twilight
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next