Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Silverdawn shook herself, scattering water everywhere as she rid herself of the water that the waterfall protecting the Monochrome Ruins had dumped on her. She shivered from the cold of the water. Why did she have to go somewhere so dark and damp anyway? Oh yeah, because she needed gravelrocks and she couldn't find them anywhere! But she had heard that there were gravelrocks here, so maybe, just maybe, she would finally have a source of the rare rocks! She also had a companion, a friend of hers, William the Gengar. She was glad for the company, because the Ruins of Monochrome had a creepy feel to it, as if there were something sinister lurking behind one of the cracked and broken walls.

Addressed: nope
Mentioned: William
Mood: meh
Word Count: 123
Notes: nope

"Speech" - 'Thoughts' - "Other's Speech"

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Energy: 19 - 15 = 4
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Now this was a more fitting attack. Why hadn't Silverdawn been using this one before, especially considering that the other attack could have hit William as well? In any case - there still was a battle to fight. However the Ekans' proximity to their foe was making it rather difficult to land any attacks without endangering the snake Pokémon as well. But with the way the battle was going, it wasn't looking as if the blind Poison type would be in need of any help.
And thus William was reduced to spectating, ready to intervene should things get ugly.

(E=62-15+1=48)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:43 pm

*energy= 7 + 1 = 8*

Silverdawn backed away from the pokemon as it began to thrash around in agony. She wasn't able to dusk as one of its claws slapped her in the face and sent her sprawling on the cave floor. She lay there, stunned, as the pokemon scrambled around, disoriented by the poison coursing through its veins. The pokemon tripped over her coils and Silverdawn winced as she heard the loud crack of its shell against the stone floor of the cave. She slithered away from the pokemon, trembling from the strain upon her body from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:59 pm

William floated over to the injured Ekans.
"Are you okay there? I think the other Pokémon's fled."
It was worrying, seeing the Poison type in such a sorry shape. William had known that the Pokémon here would be stronger than those in the forest and certainly Silverdawn had too. Was it really worth to put oneself into dangers such as these just for a few rocks?
But - in the end it was the Ekans' choice and the only thing the Gengar could do about it was to follow her around and to try and keep her from harming herself further.
Hopefully this little Water type was the only trouble the duo would be running into today.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:11 am

Silverdawn lifted her head and nodded. "I'll... be fine... after I... rest a little," she said between small gasps. She closed her eyes as she focused her concentration on calming her racing heart -it wasn't like she needed her eyes open anyway.

After a moment, she raised her head towards the Gengar. "I must look a fright," she stated. "How you deal with my shenanigans all the time I'll never understand," she hissed in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:54 pm

"I am an extradimensional entity hailing from planes too vile to even think about for most. It takes a lot more to look frightening to me. Still I think we should get you out of here."
If only the Ekans could have seen the Pokémon with whom William had had to travel already, she would know how he managed to put up with her immediately.
"I could try introducing you to a few Pokémon who would make even a Ludicolo go mad if you're interested. I've seen my share of shenannigans already."
Hopefully though the Poison type's shenannigans would be leading the two of them out of here soon. After all it seemed that Silverdawn was rather outmatched by the Pokémon in the area.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Silverdawn sighed. "Perhaps... I've bitten off more than I can chew here.." she admitted, still breathing heavily. "I-if you want... we can leave... I'll try looking for gravelrocks elsewhere... or, heck, ask an exploration team to go looking for some for me." she said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:11 pm

"Well, in the end it's your choice.", the Ghost type responded.
"Nice to see you're considering the possibility though. I think you're the second Pokémon at best who ever listened to me instead of insisting on exploring further, taking my comments as a challenge of sorts. Common sense isn't entirely dead yet it seems."
This was a smart Pokémon. She might not have chosen the best dungeon for her to be in but she was wise enough to realize this and act accordingly. An impressive feat for certain if the behaviour the Ghost type had previously encountered with the other Pokémon he had been exploring with could be taken as an indicator of the general culture prevalent in this time period.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Silverdawn laughed at Williams words. "Well, I think I learned my lesson when I lost my eyes, don't you think?" She said. She tilted her head sideways. "I wish I was strong enough to take on the pokemon here, but I'm not. Perhaps I should train at Grassveil Dojo before setting out on adventure. At least there the pokemon will stop if it gets too much for me, right?" she said. "Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2