Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? Empty
PostSubject: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Silverdawn shook herself, scattering water everywhere as she rid herself of the water that the waterfall protecting the Monochrome Ruins had dumped on her. She shivered from the cold of the water. Why did she have to go somewhere so dark and damp anyway? Oh yeah, because she needed gravelrocks and she couldn't find them anywhere! But she had heard that there were gravelrocks here, so maybe, just maybe, she would finally have a source of the rare rocks! She also had a companion, a friend of hers, William the Gengar. She was glad for the company, because the Ruins of Monochrome had a creepy feel to it, as if there were something sinister lurking behind one of the cracked and broken walls.

Addressed: nope
Mentioned: William
Mood: meh
Word Count: 123
Notes: nope

"Speech" - 'Thoughts' - "Other's Speech"

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Energy: 19 - 15 = 4
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:06 pm

William meanwhile had the luck of being able to pass through solid matter and instead of walkking through the waterfall, he had simply phased through one of the cave walls.
"So you really have to go here for something as simple and ordinary as rocks? Maybe you should try working with other materials. Well, at least both of us should be able to navigate in darkness, so that simplifies matters quite a bit."
The Gengar still was of the opinion that this entire journey was a huge waste of time for both of them but as he didn't have anything better to do and wasn't the type of Pokémon to ignore a friend in need, he decided to follow through with this anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Silverdawn shook her head at William, a bemused expression crossing her face. "Who's the explorer here again? Where's your sense of adventure, William? Sure, I COULD get mundane materials for my shop, but that means a lesser quality flute. Plus, where's the fun in just collecting rocks around the town? This way is much more adventurous." She flicked her tail at him, sending a scattering of pebbles across the cave floor.

Addressed: William
Mood: *shrugs*
Word Count: too lazy

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:29 pm

"My sense of adventure is currently standing right next to my sense of self-preservation. Adventure is nice and all that, but I do believe that it isn't quite worth getting my face kicked in for. Hypothetically speaking of course. I have no idea what getting one's face kicked in actually feels like. However I do believe it is fairly unpleasant."
William was, as usual floating a short distance above the ground, so the pebbles did not even hit his body, instead harmlessly rolling over the ground below him.
It did make sense that some materials were needed for a flute of higher quality, but why someone would enter a dangerous dungeon for a flute was incomprehensible to the Ghost type.
Then again he had been in dungeons on missions for things even more mundane...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Silverdawn laughed at William's words. "Well, I guess I'll just have to make sure that I don't get my face kicked in. Why else do you think I invited you along? You'll help me if we get attacked by a bunch of pokemon, right? -Not that I'm unable to take care of myself or anything," she added quickly. she didn't want to give him the wrong idea, after all.

She could, and had been taking care of herself ever since she'd left her parents, after all. Her blindness complicated things, but not so much lately. Using vibrations of the earth was much easier than her echolocation.

Mood: mah
Word Count: too lazy

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? XZtbtwA , Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? LxrPlWu , Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? 7lJaJWp
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:54 pm

William found himself chuckling.
"So I need to play the babysitter while the Ekans collects materials for her little art project for school.", he joked, knowing fully well that the Poison type would most likely not take too well to belittling terms such as these.
Of course he didn't mind being asked to follow along in order to protect a friend, but that didn't stop him from snarkily commenting on the logical flaws he believed to be inherent in the situation. Some things just weren't worth the danger of the Mystery Dungeons in the Ghost type's opinion. However other Pokémon tended to disagree. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Silverdawn rolled her eyes and hissed under her breath at William's wording, but she knew he didn't mean anything by it -it was just his way. "Yeah, yeah, sure... make fun of the blind ekans... I see how you are," Silverdawn retorted playfully.

She continued in her search for gravelrocks, instead falling into a trap. She gasped as she felt energy returning to her and she felt confused. She had fallen into traps that took away energy, but never ones that had returned lost energy to her before. She slithered out of it quickly, not wanting something to appear that might try to eat her.

This unfortunately backed her right into the claw of a pokemon. She whirled around just in time to avoid a strike to the head with a sharp pincer. She had no idea what kind of pokemon she was facing, but it was vicious!

Mood: meh
Word Count: uhhhhhh

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:45 pm

"Oh, I will gladly do that, but I fear we might have other things to tend to for the time being.", William responded jokingly.
It seemed that the two of them were not alone in the dark, damp corridors of the Monochrome Ruins. A Krabby seemed to have made this place its home, now attacking the intruders. William couldn't help but wonder why a Pokémon with such a brightly visible coloration would decide to live in a place as dark and dreary as this one. Wouldn't the sea with its colourful corals be suited much better for a Pokémon such as this one? But that was not a matter to concern oneself with for the moment.
Right now it was time to do battle. However the Gengar decided to abstain from making any attacks thus far, fearing for the safety of the Ekans, as it was in quite close proximity to the foe.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:12 am

*Energy: 4 + 5 = 9 - 2 (Stamina Band) = 7*

Silverdawn rolled her eyes at William's jokes before jerking backwards as the pokemon attacking her lashed out at her again. She hissed angrily and tried to strike the pokemon with her fangs, but she missed as she couldn't pinpoint where the pokemon was. The echoes of the cave were confusing her. She backed away from where she thought the pokemon might be. "What kind of pokemon is it?" she hissed to William, cursing her inability to see.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:59 pm

"Some sort of Corphish-like one I'd say. I haven't encountered the exact species before though, so I'm afraid I am finding myself unable to name it."
It was surprising to the Ghost type. He had come to believe that through his years of experience he would already have encountered most any species native to the area around the Grassveil Guild. Ah well, one learns something new every day it seemed. Maybe this Pokémon just ventured here a short time ago? In any case - those things were of little concern now. Now the Water type simply was in the way. At least William believed for it to be a Water type. It certainly looked like it.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Silverdawn shook her head as she just barely dodged another blow from the pokemon. So, not even William knew what kind of pokemon she was facing. Just great. If a pokemon like William didn't know the pokemon, what were her chances? She yelped as the pokemon finally grabbed her with its claws and pinched her. She yelled in pain and writhed, trying to escape from the pokemon's grip, to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:12 pm

As the unknown Pokémon and the Ekans were doing battle, William simply stood there, his gaze fixed on something far away, as if he hadn't even been there for a long, long time.
Finally however the Ghost type managed to snap out of it, quickly shaking his head before turning his attention to the struggle once more. The other Poison type was in trouble, so he'd better go fix it.
Taking a deep breath, William concentrated, the power of his mind manifesting in a blue-ish, glowing sphere in front of his face. This Focus Blast was an attack he had only recently acquired, but it certainly was useful for taking care of those foes his Ghost type attacks weren't too effective against. Or in this situation to attack the other Pokémon without risking hurting the Ekans too much.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Silverdawn felt it when the pokemon was hit by the attack launched by William. It felt weak to her, but the pokemon reared back and let go of her. She landed on the ground and shot away from the pokemon, slithering around a rock and laying against it, gasping for breath. "Damn that stupid thing!" she cursed. She wasn't going to hide like a hatchling, no sirree! She poked her head around the rock carefully, trying to sense where the pokemon was. "If you're on the ground, William, get floating!" she warned before slamming her tail against the ground, causing tremors to spread across the ground as five huge rocks emerged, slamming into the pokemon and sending it sprawling against the cave wall.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Definitely not having expected for the Ekans to be capable of using such an attack, William was just barely able to get up into the air to avoid her attack. It was surprising to see her using an attack like this - as something that likely was a Water type would probably not be too affected by what appeared to be a Rock or Ground type attack.
But she probably had her reasons. William's had had enough experience with others being unable or unwilling to understand him and his thoughts, so he was trying his best to make sure he wasn't doing the same to others.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Silverdawn shot forward as she heard the pokemon slam against the wall -she just wanted to be able to sense where the pokemon was, even if the rock-type move didn't work very well against the water type. Her tail began to glow a fierce purple, and then she slammed into the pokemon tail-first. The pokemon screeched as Silverdawn's poison was injected into its bloodstream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?   Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravelrocks -Surely They are Here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next