Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The darkest times

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

The darkest times - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

The thick foilage overhead was blocking the evening sun's fading rays, enshrouding the Shadowhue Forest in an almost palpable darkness. Only very little light actually managed to reach the ground and to sparsely illuminate the surroundings. Between this darkness and the twigs and dried leaves that lay underground one could easily trip over a hidden root or alert a sleeping Pokémon.
Most Pokémon would avoid this place at this time of day as much as possible, much less go there voluntarily because of all these dangers and discomforts.
However Chie was different. She actually enjoyed wandering between the cold tree trunks, not having to worry about making a sound or walking into a tree by accident due to her levitative, visual and generally ghastly powers. And since few other Pokémon were capable of things like these the Shadowhue Forest was pleasantly empty and silent. Noone was around to attack her or to - and this was something Chie believed to be even worse - to try and befriend her. Not because she was mean or didn't want to have friends but rather because it could never end well. With her lifespan she would almost inevitably outlive whoever attempted to be her friend and then she would be alone again. Alone and hurt. And thus the Ghost type preferred to rather just be alone.
Alone where noone could hurt her...

(E 19-10=9)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Chie could not believe her eye. How could this little ball of blue fur be this absurdly powerful? The Ghost type had been sure that this would have been an insurmountable challenge.
But as stated previously already - you learn something new every day and Chie certainly didn't mind having been proven wrong on this issue.
"How...how did you do that?", the shy Duskull stammered forth.
Chie had seen fighting like this before. But only in books. Could it be that things like those were applicable in reality as well? And if yes - then how?

Savato carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darkest times - Page 3 Hc4wJXb
(E=5)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Noel smirked as her breathing went back to normal and she walked over to the duskull "I'm a lot stronger then I look" she looks up with her smirk still on her face "I use quick attack a lot to move around it doesn't always have to be a attack ya know" she says as she still looks around for enemies seeing only a few small Pokemon who looked slightly afraid of her as Noel stretched out "I've been in worse situations then the one just now"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:38 pm

The Duskull was fidgeting around slightly, a bit envious.
"You are lucky. None of my moves are enhancing movement in any way. I can only shoot things and shoot some more things. Levitation and phasing are not all that useful in battle, especially since most Pokémon have some sort of ranged attack."
Why couldn't Chie do something like that?
Okay, having locked herself in her library and reading all day might have had something to do with that but still her species wasn't really the most powerful one and evolution was something that still was very, very, VERY far away for her.
She didn't even have all the items she'd be needing to evolve yet.

(E=3)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Noel smiled at the duskull "are you kidding me I would kill to have a ranged attack I have to get in to close to hit my target" she then stopped and looked around she was one to always be aware as she noticed nothing she went back to talking "beside going through things sounds like it would be useful for exploring you wouldn't have to find the path like me you could just go through the wall" she says with her normal smirk

Rezikun carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darkest times - Page 3 B2PAtvP
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:10 pm

"It's not as useful as you might think. It doesn't even deal any noteworthy damage. As for passing through things - it is quite difficult to attack from inside of things and thoughtlessly wandering can leave you bumping into enemies. And there's another disadvantage - it leaves you quite hungry. I am spectral. The contents of my stomach are not."
This Pokémon was actually envying her. But why?
It was a...strange feeling. It was exhilliarating and yet she was feeling undeserving of this envy.
Well, it probably was true what they said. The grass is always greener...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:13 pm

"If you say so but it seems to still be useful to me been if you don't think so" Noel with her normal smirk looked back into the dark forest "it would be something new that I could never do so I guess it just seems like a great skill to have" noel looks back and smirks "if that makes any sense come on let's get exploring" she says as she brings out a sitrus berry and eats it

(24)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:39 pm

The Duskull shrugged, her long, wispy arms flowing in the gentle breeze.
"I guess so. So - where should we go? All I see are trees all around us."
This was an interesting Pokémon. And...with a bit of a shock Chie came to realize something.
She had begun to like this Riolu. How could she have been so careless as to allow something like this to happen? It would only end up with her being hurt again!
But now she couldn't just leave the Fighting type alone all of a sudden as it would be quite impolite and maybe would hurt the Riolu instead.
What could she do now? She had fallen into the trap of friendship. She should have seen this coming...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:42 pm

"Well I guess we just wander around and if anything comes our way let it come" Noel says with a smirk as she threw her arms behind her head the long red scarf flowing in the wind as she did so and went farther into the forest for reason she really didn't know but she still explores with the hope of finding something

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darkest times - Page 3 KMSl0vH , The darkest times - Page 3 XlTFzov , The darkest times - Page 3 AZTkyVm
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

"I...I guess so...", Chie responded, still trying to think of a way to get out of this again without causing any further harm. But still there was no idea that came up.
So right now she could only try to follow along, hope for an opportunity to arise and hope that she'd be wise enough to avoid such a situation in the future.
But...what was that in the distance? Something seemed to be approaching the duo.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Noel walked along the path until her eyes spotted something she walks over and picks up a reviver seed "lucky find" she says as she picks it up then a strange wind comes at the girl and hits her sending her slightly backwards as she jumps back to Chie "more feral Pokemon" she says as she takes note about what they are "Chie do you have anything that can hit the Shedinja?" She asks looking at her opponents
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 pm

The Duskull groaned. She really wasn't in the mood for doing battle.
Actually she never was. Chie was more of a peaceful Pokémon who preferred to avoid confrontations whenever possible. But at least these Pokémon wouldn't be too threatening as her typing should enable her to neutralize the biggest threat quickly.
Charging frontally at the Shedinja, the aforementioned Bug type readied a Shadow Ball to counter, but at the last second Chie disappeared into nothingness, reappearing behind the Shedinja instead, hitting it with a Faint Attack and sending it to the ground.
"Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Noel dashed right to the other Pokemon and with her fist charged with the attack force Palm she strikes the Pokemon sending it flying and into a nearby tree where it stopped fainted Noel smirked as she turned to see Chie take out the other opponent "ya it does great job" Noel says with a smirk as she looked at the opponents they had just fought "sucks they tried to take us on right" she then throws her arms up behind her head "eh what are you gonna do right" she says with her normal smirk she liked to fight sure but things like this bored the girl
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:53 pm

"Well, I don't know. I'd rather prefer for the not to have tried attacking us. Then a lot of needless violence and pain could have been prevented. I just hope that whatever it is that is making these Pokémon so violent is discovered and destroyed soon."
Just what did some Pokémon like about sports - violent ones in general?
They were exhausting, had a high risk of injury and could cause quite a bit of pain. And additionally - how could one be willing to cause pain to an innocent individual?
Were these Pokémon feeling similarly about books? But how?
They neither were exhausting, nor was there any significant risk of any injuries worse than paper cuts.
Some Pokémon simply were strange...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Noel closes her eyes she had thought about what made feral Pokemon like that she had often wandered her mind to think about it her mother told her that it would never stop but she guessed the kid inside of Noel wanted to do it to stop whatever this is Noel then shakes her head slowly "ya but until whatever's doing this is stopped everyone has to keep fighting" Noel then smirks "no matter the pain it causes others you have to do it just one of life's little rules" Noel says as she crosses her arms "so let's keep it up" she says as she starts to walk
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 pm

"Well, one doesn't have to fight. The tactic of avoidance works just as well. If avoidance fails, you still can fight. If fighting fails, you are screwed. So in my opinion trying avoidance first is the better option as it maximizes your chances of survival and avoiding injury in general."
This issue really seemed to be species-based. While Chie as a Ghost type, Levitation, Phasing and Nightvision was built to much better avoid enemies rather than fighting them, a Riolu or basically any other Fighting type only had their strength to support them.
This made Chie wonder. Was there a Pokémon that had all types at the same time? And if yes - how did it act? And would it be a good idea to try and reduce type differences?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkest times   The darkest times - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkest times
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next