Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Definitely Not Candy Crusher

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Definitely Not Candy Crusher - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Definitely Not Candy Crusher   Definitely Not Candy Crusher - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma yawned a bit as he made his way to Blackmist Mountain. The sun had yet to rise over the mountains and the Kirlia had spent much of his night planning out this hike through the dungeon. Surprisingly, Akuroma rarely approached the dungeon. After his two failed hikes through it with Enzu the Pawniard and Cracker the Aipom respectively, he's been avoiding coming back to it as much as possible. Sadly he could no longer do that. The Black Spear Mountain Range was showing less and less interesting finds thanks to him living there and he still felt that he was nowhere near ready to tackle the Obsidian Cervice.

So here he was, standing in front of Blackmist Mountain. At least this time should be easier than the last two with him being evolved. Perhaps not having someone around that he'd have to watch out for would provide better results. Not to mention he'd have no need to share anything he might find on unsuspecting Pokémon on the mountain. With another yawn and a small stretch, the Kirlia began his hike up the mountain.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Definitely Not Candy Crusher   Definitely Not Candy Crusher - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Akuroma panted slightly as the group seemed to have gotten a break in the battle. It wasn't long that the Aerodactyl flew down, the Archeops falling down beside it, half of its body frozen from another powerful Ice Fang attack to the neck. With the fighting finally over, the Aerodactyl, Marowak, and Akuroma walked towards the Tyranitar and Chimchar.

"Well that was an interesting battle. May I suggest us leaving before we're attacked again?" the Kirlia suggested as he adjusted his bag on his shoulder. The Tyranitar nodded, "Yeah. We've got our little guy here, so we'll take him back to Grassveil. Maro, why don't you give these two some items? Its the least we could do for their help."

The Marowak nodded and fished out some items from his bag, handing several to Akuroma, "You could probably put these to use better than us," he said before turning to the Chimchar and handing him a Joy Ribbon, "Use this to get stronger." With that the Exploration team waved to the two Pokémon before their badges began to glow, the Exploration team and the Poochyena disappearing in a flash of light.

When the light faded Akuroma began to walk back down the mountain, "Well, nice knowing ya. I'd stick around, but the Pokémon around here seem a bit too temperamental for me to take on without a very powerful ally. If ya happen to get strong enough I might contact you, but for now, I'm going to be going back home."
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Definitely Not Candy Crusher   Definitely Not Candy Crusher - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:07 am

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Brian said, somewhat glad that the wild Pokemon had stopped despite wanting a better opponent. However, now that they were gone, he could safely say that he fulfilled his mission. The small hyena Pokemon was safe, so that's what mattered. However, he hadn't expected to get rewarded for doing this, as it was just a favor to him. When he saw the reward he got however, Brian couldn't have been happier.

"Oh my Arceus, it's a Joy Ribbon! These things make getting stronger so much faster! This is so awesome! Thank you so much!" Brian said as he took hold of the Joy Ribbon, almost thinking that he was dreaming. He knew that these were rare to find, so he hadn't expected to find one so early in his journeys, but he wasn't complaining. Brian then heard Akuroma say that he was leaving, which somewhat saddened him as he wanted to know more about his new companion. "Well then, I guess I'll see you some other time, and don't worry, I'll definitely be getting stronger!" Brian said as Akuroma departed, hoping that he would be able to see him some again someday. Until then, Brian decided to head off, needing to rest after all of that battling. Maybe he'll be able to climb to the top some other time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definitely Not Candy Crusher   Definitely Not Candy Crusher - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Definitely Not Candy Crusher
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3