Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

(Energy - 5)

The Icy Lands were just as cold as Sova remembered them. Actually, it was colder since this time he was much farther in, nearing Mt. Frostmeer. Luckily, the snow wasn't obstructing vision, or he might have gotten lost trying to find it. Why was he even here? He thought about turning around, but the idea was quickly discarded as he was reminded of a voice echoing through his head.

His recent hallucinations brought on by the peak of Black Mist Mountain hadn't lasted with him for more than one day, yet he was still hearing the voice in his head, insulting him, calling him weak. Not because of any drug, but just because he couldn't forget it. The only thing he felt would ease his mind of the voice was to prove it wrong. What better way than risking death to climb a mountain for no sensible reason?

Even though he felt exhausted already just getting there, he didn't let up even for a break. He had to prove to himself that he wasn't weak. Though....proving something that isn't actually true in the first place usually isn't easy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Speaking of inconsistencies, the zorua picked up on, the eevee had said, "Huh. I know an archeops, but he's really nice", but now he was saying that he was attacked and he was mean. Mirage tilted her head in mock confusion, "Huh? Didn't you just say he was really nice?" she looked to the eevee questioningly, wondering how the Eevee would react to her picking apart his own story, or at least attempting to. Her tail flicked, and her ears lowered a bit more, as if she was beginning to feel a bit betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Sova shook his head. "Nope, two different birds. I know an archeops, but I was attacked by the archen you were talking about. Guess I wasn't clear, sorry." He stated calmly. He wasn't surprised at the zorua since she had caught an inconsistency that wasn't there. Perhaps he was just misunderstood? Either way, it wasn't the surprised reaction he was hoping for, but it did seem that the zorua didn't believe him. Why would she not believe it if she was telling the truth?

Then something worrisome hit the eevee. This fox was likely lying to him, but why? What did she want from him? Was she planning to rob him? If she's lying and I prove it, she might just attack....maybe I should play her game, then. He silently thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:35 am

(Is Sova based off of Hamlet or something? He's reminding me of Hamlet a lot atm |D)

"Oh," Well then, that was a true misunderstanding.
Mirage's tail flicked, her mind turning to wondering how long should she try to keep this facade going. She thought for a moment, before having an idea, "I'm tired..and hungry," The zorua looked to the eevee, as if expecting him to do something about it. She was going to go under the ruse that her mother usually did stuff for her, and she was about to utilize this to give the eevee the most annoying half hour to and hour or so of his life.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:50 am

(Sova's based off epic)

Sova inwardly sighed.  "I don't have any food on me and we're on a snow-covered mountain.  Not much we can do about food.  But I guess we could find somewhere to rest, that shouldn't be too hard."  Great, now he felt more like a babysitter than an interrogator.  Why was the zorua tired anyways?  When he found her not long before, she was sleeping, or at least seemed to be.  Maybe she wasn't even tired, maybe that was just a lie.  But he was getting worn out from treading through the snow too.  Perhaps a rest would be okay.  He began scanning the area, hoping to miraculously spot a cave.  Maybe even a large tree.  But there was nothing in particular that caught his eye as even a temporary shelter.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:21 am

The zorua fell silent, until the few had traveled a few feet later before speaking, "I'm thirsty too...we've been walking for a while, and my legs are tired."Mirage snickered inwardly, wondering just how long it would take for the eevee to crack in annoyance. If the eevee was impatient, then it would probably snap within the next few statements. If it was patient, then Mirage would have to chip away at the eevee slowly and steadily in order to break the wall of patience.

(Shitty shit shit post)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:58 am

Now the fox was thirsty. How one could manage to get thirsty when surrounded by snow was beyond Sova. "If you're thirsty, eat some snow. There's lots of it. I'm looking for a place to rest, but you picked a bad time to get tired. We're kind of out in the open." He took his time speaking, dreading the zorua's turn to speak. He got the feeling it wasn't going to get better. Maybe this would be her way to get his guard down. Annoying him. Nah, who would do that?

(Shit post is better than no post....not that it's a shit post.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am

"But if I eat snow, Mommy said that it will lower my body temperature and I'll freeze to death. It's getting a bit cold too...I don't think my fur is thick enough for this weather, and its only getting colder..." Mirage whined. Her ears flattened against her head as she appeared miserable to the Eevee. She gave a sigh and hung her head, her tail lowered as the small vixen appeared as miserable as she could manage.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:19 am

"Your fur is about as thick as mine if not more, if I don't freeze you won't. Besides, you can't get to your mom if you don't keep going." Sova reminded. Now the zorua couldn't complain, lying or not. At least that's what he hoped. Or maybe he'd be driven insane by senseless nagging. For some reason, he felt like it would be the latter. But at least he could hope it would end better.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:54 am

"Are we there yet?" Mirage spoke the classic lines of irritation that usually got to many many pokemon a few moments after the Eevee finished speaking. The zorua's tail flicked, the snow gently falling as the mountain began receiving its hourly snow that coated the mountain. The duo were lucky that a vicious snow storm hadn't appeared, she looked up at the sky, curious about the snow as a snowflake dropped on her nose, causing her to sneeze, "SEE!" she exclaimed, "I'm getting sick..." she whined.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:02 am

Are we there yet? Of course we're not, how could she not know that!? Sova silently ranted in his thoughts. Before he could think of a nice way to voice his thoughts, the zorua had found yet another thing to complain about. A simple sneeze. "What's more important to you? Being paranoid about a sneeze or finding your mother? I'm more than happy to go along with either, but decide which one you're more worried about."

His composure was slipping. There was no way he would be able to put up with this for much longer. But what could he do about it? He couldn't just leave the zorua all alone, what if she was telling the truth and really was all alone? As odd as her story was, he had no proof it was a lie. He'd just have to stick with the more and more annoying fox even if it drove him to insanity.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 am

"Well, on one hand, what's the point of finding Mommy if i'm dead, and what's the point of this trip if we're not going to find Mommy?" The zorua questioned the eevee, picking up a bit of irritation in his voice. This one didn't seem to be a very patient one, he wasn't keeping his composure, and it was sure that he was eventually going to turn around and snap at her at some point. Then she could cry, and make him either feel guilty or even more angry, then she would strike. She began to think of a way she could possibly keep under her guise while attacking him, force him to hold back somehow so she could have a better advantage, along with screwing with the poor guy's head even more.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 am

Sova couldn't help himself any more and let out a very long moan of annoyance. "UUUUUUUUUUHG. Fine, fine, shelter it is. But I can't do anything about food...." He trailed off as he looked around desperately for any shelter, anything that would shut the zorua up. Then he spotted an icy hole in a nearby steep part of the cliff. They wouldn't be able to climb up the cliff and going around it would take a while, but maybe the icy cave led to somewhere easier to climb from. At the very least, it would provide shelter from the snow. At least it would shut the whining fox up. "Oh, over here!" He exclaimed in relief and excitement as he picked up his pace towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:37 am

"Yay~" The zorua piped, jumping her way gleefully towards the cave. She wanted to trap him in the cave, use it to prevent him from escaping, but something told her to wait. That was the problem with things like this, waiting for the perfect opportunity was quite the gamble. Miss even one second or hesitate for one second, and that opportunity is gone like the wind. Mirage approached the cave before the eevee, stepping onto the stone cold floor and shivering as the heat was sucked from her paws. Was it just her or was this place colder than everywhere else?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:53 am

Sova didn't really care about any dangers that the cave could present. His mind had been forcibly focused on finding shelter to stop the nagging and he'd found shelter. That's all that mattered. But as he stepped foot in the cave, he began thinking that perhaps it was a bad idea for shelter. The floor was absolutely freezing....Of course, it was ice, so that made sense. But at least it wasn't snowing in the cave.

Then an odd cold wind blew through the cave, almost knocking the eevee off his feet, making the snow seem....not so bad. "C-come on, it might get warmer deeper in. At the very least, it might be a shortcut to where we wanna go." He tried his best to speak without stuttering from the cold. The zorua wanted shelter and technically the cave was shelter. He wasn't going to back out and listen to more whining just because it was starting out a little cold.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:31 am

Mirage hesitated, but continued onward, not quite receiving a good vibe from the unwelcoming cold floor. The zorua stepped onto the ice, following the Eevee. Her caution levels on high alert due to the eevee having her follow to a narrow and dark cave. She, as usual, had the ability to see better in the dark due to spending most of her life in a dark forest known as Shadowhue.
"Th-This is scary..." she stuttered, although she did feel a bit intimidated by the cave, she was more concerned with keeping up her guise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror    An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Outlaw's Shenanigans, an Explorer's Horror
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next