Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Resolution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Resolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Resolution   Resolution - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the eyes of someone who was part of the Grassveil Guild, the small Vulpix standing before the guildmaster’s doors probably seemed out of place. That was how Lumina felt at the moment, out of place. As if she didn’t really belong here, or maybe she shouldn’t have come here. She suspected it was the fact that there were so many Pokemon here that was throwing her off beat.

But no, she was here now, and she didn’t regret that. She was fairly new in Grassveil, and she knew next to nothing about the guild. She wasn’t sure if she was going to join it... She couldn’t make a choice that important yet. Not without at least getting a bit more information. So she had figured, who was better to ask about the guild than the guildmaster herself? Varda had seemed to think it was a good idea.

The Fox Pokemon took a deep breath, gathering her composure. She lifted a forepaw and gently knocked on the door, unsure of what, exactly, she was expecting to see. Varda had described the guildmaster as alike to a flower, so she was expecting a grass type of some sort, maybe Vileplume? Bellossom? Well, she supposed that she'd see for herself momentarily.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Resolution   Resolution - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:10 pm

"The name you chose suits you.", the guildmaster commented.
"Don't worry, we're almost finished here."
Using her vines to take one of the many bags, that were hanging on a wall off of its hook, she then placed it in front of the guild's newest member before beginning to explain:
"This is your Treasure Bag. It's a great help in carrying items and will certainly be useful for you. Inside it you will find your Explorer Badge, a Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, do you want to look inside now, or should we get right to assigning a room for you?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of your choice, just like those the player recieves at the start of Time/Darkness/Sky)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Resolution   Resolution - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Lumina glanced at the bag, and it would be hard to admit that she wasn't curious as to what this 'surprise' was. But deciding to act a bit more formally at an occasion like this, she turned back to Faye. "I can open it at my room, if that would be alright." She said calmly, picking up the bag and slinging it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Resolution   Resolution - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:24 pm

"Very well. If you would follow me then please, sweetie?"
With those words, the Meganium placed the book back on its shelf again and put the quill and ink back into her drawer.
Walking towards the door again, she continued:
"We're almost finished with the introduction process, dearie."
After a quick tour through the guild and its facilities, during which Faye introduced a variety of Pokémon and explained the use of the systems in the guild, the duo had arrived at the quarters again.
The Grass type walked up to one of the doors, opened it and explained:
"This will be your room. There isn't much inside, but you can decorate it any way you like, my dear. Usually rescue teams only use these rooms for sleeping though, so most members don't really change anything. For now I'd suggest for you to rest. An exciting day lies behind you and without doubt the next one will be just as excitng, so you should be prepared. Are there any other questions you're having? If not, then we'd be finished here, sweetie."

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Resolution   Resolution - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:19 pm

"No, I think I understand. Thank you, Faye." Lumina said softly, padding up to her new room. She peaked through the door and observed her surroundings. It was a tad plain, but it would do. She hadn't exactly been expecting a mansion, anyways, and she could customize it later. Feeling slightly drained from the tour, she sat down in the center of the room. This was when she looked into the treasure bag, spying an explorer's badge, a map, and a midnight blue ribbon. Was that the surprise the guildmaster had been talking about?

The Vulpix slung the bag off her shoulder and propped it in against the wall of the room, glancing back at the Meganium. "And yes... I'll get some rest. I'll start taking on jobs tomorrow." What job would be a good one to start with nagged at the back of Lumina's mind, but she decided to sort that out later. For now, she could get some rest. The next day would doubtlessly be a busy one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resolution   Resolution - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resolution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Guildmaster's Quarters-
Jump to: