Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Very Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Very Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Very Lost   Very Lost - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The small riolu noel can be seen walking around the forest looking aimlessly looking around until her eyes spot a small pond in a clearing. she walks towards the pond and looks into the water seeing her reflection. She sits down near the edge of the water looking around the area she's in. "Yup, I am totally lost" she lays down on the grass. she pulls a map from her bag and looks at it closely. "ok, i was going the the town grassveil, but now i ended up at the lake, seems nice so i guess i can stay here a while maybe sleep a little."

Noel slowly rolls her map back up and put's it into the bag on her side. she get's up from the edge of the lake and walks to a nearby tree, then she jumps up to the nearest branch using it to get higher in the tree until she stops near the top. "this should be good, unless i get hit by a pidgey like last time" she rubs the back of her head slowly. "still really hurts." she lays down on the tree branch and closes her eyes slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

Very Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Lost   Very Lost - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Varda watched as the other Pokémon took a drink from the pond – a quite smart decision seeing how hot it was, it was very important to keep properly hydrated in such weather! Noel did comment how the water was quite warm, which wasn't a surprise. It probably wasn't the best and most refreshing drink in the heat, but it was probably going to be very pleasant when the bird was going to take a swim later!

The Swablu nodded happily when he was thanked for his help – which he assumed meant pointing out the path to Grassveil Town. He was quite happy to help and it always felt great to be thanked for a job well done!
"You're welcome! I'm still sorry about almost crashing into you like that. I'll try to be more careful," Varda chirped his responses with a great big smile,
"Oh, and thank you! I'll do my best," the bird was full of energy and felt like he was ready for anything after the other Pokémon's encouragement. He was going to train very hard!

"I hope you have a safe trip, too! And good luck with whatever you're doing!" The Swablu stayed behind as Noel started to walk away towards the path, with Grassveil Town as her destination. Or at least he believed it was her destination, as that was where the path went! His own goal wasn't in that direction, so he stayed behind.
"Goodbye!"

((I think that's it for me and this thread! You might want to request someone to lock this thread as finished here. Thanks for the game.))
Back to top Go down

Very Lost
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2