Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  Empty
PostSubject: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:18 am

Okay I am sure all the members of the old site are well aware of my majorly popular and best selling Magic Rp series that ended up becoming inactive for reasons. But now we have the return!! Now you all are probably asking how can that be with the stunning lack of our good friend Wolfgang? The simple answert I will be rping as Wolf, if Wolfgang returns and wants his char he will be all his but until ten I'll be taking over. Now I'm going to slightly move the plot forward cause reasons. Here is a link to all our characters http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net/t562-magic-rp-characters

Hopefully everyone knows where they are like who is on the plane to the Alps, to confront Henry and such, if not introduce yourself right in! Now for where we are at this instant, Wolf's group has just landed at the base of the mountain, after their 'turbulent' flight. Now to start thing off!

Jeremy stepped off the half wrecked air plane the mage group had come down in. Fricking monsters show up everywhere Jeremy thought to himself popping two pills into his mouth and swallowing. The Gales had ambushed the group lucky Wolf and Mia along with help from Iruu and Aaron had been able to keep them at bay. Jeremy hadn't considered himself too much help all he's done was hid in the plane as the other did their work. Gath whispered words of comfort to Jeremy but he ignored them. " Hey guys we all accounted for?" Jeremy called.

Wolf touched down on the soft snow, he walked out crunching it under his feet. His jaw was set and he looked in deep thought at the mountain before them. " Yeah I'm here." He barely hear Jeremy and replied. Wolf could sense him in the core of his being, in the mountain and true to his sense about half way up in a hidden cave a tiny fire sparked impossible to see from the outside But Wolf could sense it. He blinked and shook his head snapping out of it.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 am

(My char doesn't have everything there, cause I remember us having to be able to summon something, plus I don't remember exactly what or where we were as Kore wasn't very active, last place he was at was where Henry was teaching...Amy I think about magic. So I'll post once I get caught up on all that's happened)

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Mia slid down onto the snow and stretched herself off after the long journey, only she didn't quite look "normal". At this point, the black color that had been overtaking her hair had now taken a little more than a quarter of her short, light-brown hair. Her pupils were also starting to take on a reptilian air, becoming ovals instead of circles, and flecks of red color were starting to surface faintly in her blue eyes. Mia had also been acting somewhat strangely and fidgety, straying away from her normally calm attitude. She didn't appear to be aware of what was happening to her, but it was pretty obvious that there was something.... strange going on with Mia Parker.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 am

"I'm here." Aaron said, walking out onto the snow and looking at the plane. "I guess there won't be a return trip in this thing." He commented dryly, and looked around to check on everyone else. He noticed Mia's change in appearance, but didn't say anything about it. "Once we're all regrouped, we're going up there, right?" He asked Wolf, pointing further up the mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Iruu yawned widely, hair mussed like she had just awoken from a nap. Because apparently she can sleep anywhere, metal death traps included. She sat down next to Mia and looked up at her with droopy eyes. She could immediately feel that something was off. Her hair was looking strange and she was moving about uncontrollably. Iruu tilted her head to the side and whispered softly, "What's wrong, Mia-chan?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:33 am

Wolf nodded. " He's up there after all." He warned the air around Wolf was slightly colder then the rest of the area and it was already freezing from them being at the base of the Alps. " He should be half way up it by now." He noted. He took a deep breath and with his exhale his breath was clearly in the air.

" Thanks everyone for answering." Jeremy sarcasticly to himself being able to look around and see everyone was okay. He cleared his throat. Well now what we're in the freezing European Alps with no money or transportation. He complained to himself. Jeremy don't worry your all mages your more then fine. The soft whisper of Gath's voice echoed in the cavities of his mind. Yeah okay that's great but what are we doing then if we don't need those things!? He shot back. There's more then just me here. She reminded him with a giggle. Jeremy blinked remembering he had the resources of actual magic people around him. In all honesty it seemed akward to ask them it was almost like he was stepping into a kind of leadership role. Jeremy being the second youngest, and most useless mage it didn't seem to fit. Plus he also had his medication keeping him from trying to rip someone's throat out. He sighed and asked the group. " Alright guys we need to get up this mountain, and I have no idea how any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Mia didn't seem to have even been aware that Jeremy, or Iruu for that matter, had even spoken. She winced and began to tremble like a little leaf stuck in a supercell, her mind obviously focused on other things. She had the appearence of one who was trying to fight against or repress something within themselves, and unfortunatly, she was losing. She put her palms to her temples and began to press forcefully against them, all the while lurching over like she was going to be sick. With a sharp gasp, she snapped back up into a standing position, her eyes revealing that she was in an undescribable amount of pain, and froze in that horrific position for several seconds (although it seemed like an eternity). "She's coming...... Please, somebody, save me.... She's coming back......." Mia begged barely above a whisper, although her voice sounded deeper and otherworldly, as if Mia was saying it in another entity's voice. Not two seconds later, a trail of blood escaped her lips and she collapsed into the snow, her body ceasing all movement and the look of pain and horror still frozen on her face; as if written there like a tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:17 am

Aaron had just been about to respond to Wolf when he turned around, hearing Mia's breakdown, including part of what she said, and saw her drop on the snow. "Mia!" He yelled as he ran over to her, kneeling next to her and checking to see if she was at least still alive. "What the heck happened to her?" He asked the whole group, shocked to see someone randomly have some sort of spasm and drop on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Claudia stood, perplexed by her friend's words. Before this, she too had noticed Mia's change in both appearance and behaviour. When she fell however, she rushed over to her, Aaron already saying what she would have done.

Claudia's flaming orange hair stood out against the snow as she bent down. Mia couldn't be dead... it just couldn't happen. She prayed with all her heart that she would be alright. After all, she still had Iruu to look after, the young girl depending on her.

(Lol sorry peeps, just assume that Claudia has been with you guys for a while now since I switched my characters around a bit.)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:00 am

Iruu let out a whimpering noise and flopped down in the snow, cuddling up to her collapsed sister. She banished any thoughts other than Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia and listened to Mia's unsteady breathing. She pretty much ignored everyone else.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Jeremy's dino blood seem to like adrenaline cause it kicked into over drive the second Jeremy's fight or flight instinct kicked in upon seeing Mia fall. He swore out as he started to fade from conscienceness and his new dino instincts. Lightening started to arc between his fingers.
Jeremy was lucky Wolf had noticed his plight because as wolf firmly gripped his shoulder a calm coolness spread threw him.What Wolf was doing something that would normally be classified under an enhancer's power where he was a manipulator but he wasn't in fact doing it in that way what he was doing was sending ice particals in Jeremy's body threw his skin membrane and attaching it to his blood cells. Now Wolf was no sciencetist he was actually quite stupid but he was lucky in this because the ice made Jeremy calm down.
" Alright everyone calm yourselves." Wolf instructed his words holding the ice of his element. Jeremy was both relieved and slightly angered at Wolf taking charge. " Jeremy, Aaron if I'm not mistaken your both enhancers, you two will be the ones that can help her right now. The best thing for her right now would be to get her to a lodge. Wolf looked to the right of the group and took his object of power the coin he had borrowed so long ago. He flipped it and held out his hand with his palm facing the ground the coin landed and stuck right on the back of his hand and as it did Ice churned under the snow. The snow shut up like a geyser and fell softly all around them where the snow had been lost instead was now a completely ice made pick up truck. With a swing of his arms the doors to the driver and passenger opened along with the back flap. " Hop on in guys I'll drive."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:32 am

Mia could no longer see anything, as she had been drowned in her own inner darkness. Instead, a different being's soul was assuming control and seeing out of her eyes. Mia's eyes began to change color from blue to a blackish-purple and she twitched violently a few times. She began to get back up, although in this moment it was no longer Mia. A very, very light dark laughter could be heard coming from Mia's body if one listened hard enough. As she finally reached an upright position, she sat very still and remained absolutely quiet for a few minutes. Her hair hung and completely enshrouded her face in one great shadow.

"......kill you all........ Just you wait........ I will free myself....... kill everyone......." a voice that was very obviously not Mia's mumbled in a psychotic tone.

After that, Mia's body coughed up a small amount of blood and then began to twitch spastically until she threw her head back and gasped for air, aperantly having returned to normal again. Her eyes had returned to blue, however they were also quite bloodshot, and she apeared as if she had just narrowly escaped death or......... something that had been trying to harm her. She began to shiver violently, but she seemed otherwise okay. Just extremely shaken up inside and looking extremely dazed, as if she had no clue what in the world was going on.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 am

Aaron backed up to give Mia some room while she got up, not saying anything. He was surprised that after her whole freakout she had she was able to stand again. He did catch her muttering some words, which Aaron found questionable, but other then that she seemed normal again. "Uh...Mia? You alright?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:10 am

Claudia blinked again as the words came from Mia's mouth, however she was more concerned with Mia's own safety than what she... or whatever was inside of her, was saying. As soon as it looked like she returned to normal, she stepped closer to her again.
"Mia....? Are you alright?" she asked in a gentle tone, keeping her immediate concern to herself to help avoid panic.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:16 am

Iruu, being the one closest too her, heard her words clearly. She scooted back a bit, eyes wide with fear; both for her own safety and for Mia's. "Mia-chan.." She said after a moment, stretching out a shaky hand. She searched her sister's face for reassurance that she was alright. After finding it, Iruu relaxed a bit, grabbing onto Mia's jacket with her outstretched hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION    THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION  Empty

Back to top Go down

THE MAGIC RP THIRD REINCARNATION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next