Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fearful Flaffy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Details:

(14 energy)

Leif had been on three missions with Sova before this. This was the first one that Sove picked himself, rather than Leif picking, or picking as a team. However, being in a forest, Leif was glad to have his partner pick somewhere... less wet than last time. Cattail forest was a nightmare for Leif, and he was grateful to be anywhere other than that accursed marsh. Even if it was a rather dark forest. Anything was better than that miserable place.

He couldn't help that he had been here before. In fact, he had twice, but retained no recollection. Such was the pleasure of amnesia. Leif decided to not say anything about feeling he had been here as to not make Sova feel guilty again for Leif's amnesia. It wasn't Sova's fault, but Leif knew Sova blamed himself and tried to avoid putting that on his partner,
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:15 pm

The Gengar found himself chuckling.
"You were right - my opinion of you is indeed changing. For the better or the worse I am not sure yet though. You seem to have an almost magnetic attraction to the Slakoth in this area. That your the sight of you is paralyzing them so they are falling from their trees."
The Eevee may have chosen the correct path of action for once, but it wasn't as if Slakoth were an actual threat, considering their speed or rather the absence thereof.
Now if they were to run into a stronger foe, then perhaps the Gengar would be more willing to change his preconceptions.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:33 am

Sova smiled and continued walking. "If I have the ability to paralyze those that look at me, I'd like to know." He said jokingly. He was actually starting to like the Gengar now, how odd. He wanted to get to know this Pokemon more. "So, you said you've been doing this for....around 200 years, right? So you're on a team?" There were more questions he wanted to ask, but he figured he'd keep it to one at a time, for now at least.

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:16 pm

"Well, I can't help you with that, but I could paralyze you by looking at you if you wanted for me to do so. Now, pertaining to the question about how long I have been doing this - it may sound surprising to you, but as a Ghost type my time runs differently than the time of most others. I don't think your brain would be capable of fully comprehending it - and that was not meant to be an insult. Now, a few hundred years do seem to be a fitting approximation however. And yes, I am a member of Team Yozora at the Grassveil guild."
Why the sudden interest in what he was doing? Well, it was better than arguing, so the Gengar had no objections to answering the Eevee's inquiries.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:01 pm

(6 energy)

LET ME ROLL SOMETHING USEFUL TO THE PLOT.

Sova picked up an Oran Berry as he walked and dropped it in his bag. He stayed silent for a second, thinking over the feedback he'd received. "About the time thing. Either you can travel through time, go to a plane of existence where time is warped, your perception of time is warped, or you age faster than normal. Which is it?" He said, trying to comprehend what he supposedly couldn't. Perhaps it really was just something entirely different that he couldn't comprehend though.

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 Hc4wJXb
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:37 pm

"None of the above. My time is different from yours. I can not travel through time unless you count the passage of time as time travel, I don't age faster, just differently and I am fairly certain that my sense of the passage of time still is relatively intact."
Yep, he had been correct. The Eevee simply couldn't comprehend it.
"I can move in the fourth dimension as well, something non-Ghost types seem to be incapable of for some reason. Noone could imagine what the fourth dimension looked like either, so my time and the fourth dimension seem to lie on about the same level of comprehension. If you can manage to comprehend it you'd be the first one I've met at least."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:40 am

Sova thought for a moment. "I know there's just some things you can't understand without experiencing them first hand. It's like trying to explain colors to the blind." He was a bit disappointed at not being able to understand these things, and even more disappointed at the Gengar seemingly not even making an effort to explain them. So despite knowing he probably wouldn't be able to guess correctly, he just kept trying.

"But about the aging thing....so, you aren't actually 200 years old in terms of how long you've been alive, right? And you go through time normally like everyone else. But you're basically about 200 years old. So that means....you have the experience of someone 200 years old. So you experience things differently. You....learn faster?" Perhaps he had come to a completely wrong conclusion again, but nothing was stopping him from trying.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm

"No, that's not it either. It's more like...argh...", the Gengar tried to explain.
"This isn't going to work. I think this very language lacks the words to be capable of expressing what exactly this is like. I...uh...exist at several points in time at once and they are all in front of you. Several of me also have never been born and...urgh, this is pointless. I have no idea how to explain this."
This discussion had happened quite a few times already, but noone had been as inquisitive as the Eevee. While gathering new information for survival was neccessary and important, the Gengar wasn't sure whether the Normal type was smart enough not to ask everyone about everything. A few Pokémon might respond...negatively to being annoyed after all.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Yeah, a few Pokemon might respond negatively to being annoyed. But that didn't stop William....sooo.... d:

"Hm....multiple points in time....at the same time....right in front of me." Sova replied then paused for a moment. "Are you saying you exist on multiple planes of existence?" He was having quite a lot of fun trying to figure out this big mystery, it was certainly more fun than the previous conversation they were having.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:49 am

"Partially. And then again not at all. I exist on the plane between planes in the space that isn't there and...urgh, why must this language be incapable of expressing this concept? ↔ ~µ○↑|•"
In his frustration the Gengar had accidentally relapsed into using a language capable of explaining what he was trying to convey. However this language had the trait of sounding...odd to other Pokémon. The sound would most likely be explained best by comparing it to a styrofoam car filled with nails and chalkboards crashing into a tuba factory with walls made out of styrofoam as well. It certainly wasn't a pleasant sound to say the least. Well, at least it might get the Eevee from stopping to ask questions the answers to which clearly were beyond its grasp.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:29 am

"Gaah!" Sova put his front paws over his ears to try and block out the horrible sound, lowering them after a moment to check if the Gengar was done trying to make his ears bleed. "I like my hearing thank you, I'd rather not go deaf....what ever THAT was, I'd prefer never to hear it again." He said as he shook his head. "Anyways....I understand now. You're an anomaly." He stopped talking and moving for a moment, listening. He'd heard something, rustling, and wondered if the Gengar had heard it too.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:28 pm

"Wow...I...uh...I'm sorry I guess. Didn't mean to speak that language."
Well, that went just great. Now the Eevee's disposition towards him was ruined even further. At least it wouldn't be pestering him with any further questions about the timey-wimey thing.
Now, the Eevee seemed to have heard something. But what? The Ghost type found himself surprised that the Normal type seemed to be capable of hearing again so quickly after having to bear witness to that outburst of his. However it was not to be ignored that the Eevee had indeed seemingly heard something for it might be a sign of an approaching enemy. Still the Gengar decided not to do anything about it for now. The Eevee was determined to prove its worth -  a chance it would be going to recieve.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Sova stood for a moment, looking off the path into an area dense with bushes. He then kept walking. "I'm pretty sure something's watching us. But it's not attacking, so lets keep moving unless that changes." He said, looking to the Gengar for his opinion. He wanted to finish the mission anyways and getting into an unnecessary fight would just stall that and make him look bad.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:07 pm

"Heh, it's your choice. I'm just tagging along to intervene should things get too serious."
The Gengar almost found himself hoping that it was something dangerous the Eevee failed to acknowledge so he could use it to prove his point, but something told him that the Normal type most likely was correct about the source of the noise not being worth investigating.
Now where was this Flaafy? Of course the Gengar could just levitate over the treetops and go look for the Electric type, but that would be counterproductive considering that it was the Eevee's goal to prove himself. Why shouldn't he prove himself in navigation as well then?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Sova paused for a moment, remembering something that may be surprisingly relevant. "Did you used to know an Archeops named Ac-" He was cut off by a skittering sound behind him and purple dust flying around him. He held his breath and darted out of the way of it, looking around for the source. He spotted a paras just finishing spraying the powder and coming at him, not exactly the fastest thing but running from this wouldn't be a good idea, it was most certainly much faster than the Slakoths.

"Well what do ya know, it DID attack. I guess that means I get to fight!" He said to William with a smirk, happy to get a chance to show he can fight, albeit a small one.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:14 pm

"Do I know who?", the Gengar asked, unsure whether it was him who had misunderstood the Eevee's question or whether the Eevee had suddenly stopped speaking.
Then all of a sudden a purple powder came wafting in their general direction, although luckily William's Poison typing made him immune against the Poison Powder.
"Good luck then, little one. But if you faint against this one then maybe even Pecha Forest would be too dangerous for you."
Levitating a bit higher up to distance himself from the combat the Gengar found himself interestedly watching the fight, wondering how the Normal type would do here.

Savato carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 K2YWnDo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fearful Flaffy
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: