Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fearful Flaffy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Details:

(14 energy)

Leif had been on three missions with Sova before this. This was the first one that Sove picked himself, rather than Leif picking, or picking as a team. However, being in a forest, Leif was glad to have his partner pick somewhere... less wet than last time. Cattail forest was a nightmare for Leif, and he was grateful to be anywhere other than that accursed marsh. Even if it was a rather dark forest. Anything was better than that miserable place.

He couldn't help that he had been here before. In fact, he had twice, but retained no recollection. Such was the pleasure of amnesia. Leif decided to not say anything about feeling he had been here as to not make Sova feel guilty again for Leif's amnesia. It wasn't Sova's fault, but Leif knew Sova blamed himself and tried to avoid putting that on his partner,
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Sova sighed. "It's not that I don't care. He's a lot stronger than me and he has Teleport, he's fine. If he somehow gets into a fight he can't handle, he can teleport away. I'm here on a rescue mission, the one I'm here to rescue needs to help more than me and definitely more than my partner." He was starting to think his words were falling on deaf ears. Every time he explained something to the Gengar, the judgemental Pokemon thought of something else to nag him about. He was starting to consider turning back just to get away from the Gengar.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 am

"Teleport, huh...", the Gengar wondered.
"I have to admit that that is a pretty good excuse you have there, but I can't help but wonder why he hasn't come to look for you yet. If he really was your friend, then don't you think he would care about your safety a bit more?"
This truly was surprising. Weren't team members supposed to look out for each other? So the other Pokémon definitely should have a motivation to go look for this Eevee and his Teleport meant that he had the means to do so as well. Had the Normal type been so naive as to have fallen victim to a conmon?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:25 am

Sova paused for a moment. Insulting him was something he could put up with, but now the Gengar was insulting Sova's teammate too. "He can't teleport to me if he doesn't know where I am, use your head. Besides, he knows I can take care of my self too." His voice sounded calm, but how much longer would he be able to stay calm with such insulting words from the Gengar?

He considered trying to run away, but knew if this Pokemon was determined to keep the conversation going, he would keep up with ease. Fighting wasn't exactly a smart option either. What was he to do other than just put up with the conversation?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:30 am

"He could teleport around until he had found you."
Just what had happened to make these Pokémon so overconfident?
Had they never had to face danger in their lives before?
Overbearing parents maybe. Either that or they had been so strict, that he now thinks he needs to prove that all those rules had been unneccessary. But there had to be a reason for this.
However the Gengar was not a psychologist and in fact still getting used to conversations, so he wasn't really the Pokémon most fit to declare something of this sort.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:15 am

Sova shook his head. "He doesn't need to waste his energy to find me and he wouldn't be guaranteed to ever find me even if he did teleport around. We'll just meet up after the mission." He figured now it was his turn to ask some questions, as he'd had about enough of the Gengar's rude prying. "Why do you even care? If I do something stupid that's on me, not you." He said, still trying to get the Gengar to leave him alone or at least stop nagging at him.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:31 am

"Because you are obviously lacking in self-presevation and cautiousness while displaying a fundamental overabundance of self-confidence and I am nice enough to try and stop you from getting yourself killed. Is that enough of a reason for you? Maybe I should add the hundreds upon hundreds of years of experience I have?" An interesting turn of events. The Eevee was trying to force him into the responding position in the discussion. Was that because he had something to hide? Something he didn't want for the Gengar to find out?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:02 am

"You're nice enough to assume I don't know what I'm doing and make it your job to annoy me until I do things your way. Because your way must be the right way. There's no way you've been wrong about anything so far in this conversation. Right?" Sova said, with a hint of sarcasm in the second half of his statement. He felt he was gaining some ground in the argument, perhaps if he kept it up the Gengar would just give up.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:56 pm

"Going by the fact that I have been alive and doing this job far, far longer than you I do believe it is safe to assume that my experience exceeds yours and thus that my estimation of the situation generally is a more accurate one than the one you are making. Furthermore I never stated I was infallible. And to bring up another point - the consequences. If I am wrong, you'll be fine and nothing happens. If you are wrong, you will die. Now which of these sounds like the one you should be concerned about?"
How irrationally stubborn could one Pokémon possibly be? It's like he completely refused to even try and consider the Poison type's logic.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 am

(10 energy)

Sova thought for a moment, clearly neither of them were going to just accept the other's point of view, so there was only one clear solution he could think of. "Alright, well, clearly you aren't gonna leave me alone until I comply or you have reason to believe you're wrong, and I'm not going to restrict my self to the Pecha Forest because that place is very, very boring." He looked to the Gengar.

"So, how about you tag along on this mission with me? That way you can decide if I'm ready for a place like this AFTER seeing what I can do, because like you said, you could be wrong. And if you decide I'm not, worst case scenario, you can help me out." That was the best he could think of to end the argument and please both sides. He'd hoped it would be enough.

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 VYqciob
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:29 am

Surprisingly the Eevee's suggestion made an astounding amount of sense. And even though the Gengar would much rather be able to leave the Normal type with the certainly not normal behaviour alone, he had to admit that he most likely would not be able to convince him of abandoning his plans and retreating to a safer location.
"I think I don't have much of a choice here, so I find myself forced to accept your suggestion."
Well, hopefully they would run into a force too powerful for the Eevee to defeat himself. They most likely would, but just as Finnagle's Law states: What can go wrong, will go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:54 am

"Then it's agreed. Let's go!" Sova said with a smile as he began walking again. He was hoping there would be a battle so he could show that he could take care of himself. "By the way, the mission is searching for a lost Flaaffy. They're....apparently afraid of empowering moves." He said, shortly before stopping. He heard a noise, rustling in the trees, and looked up just in time to see a Slakoth falling right above him. He simply stepped aside and let it hit the ground. "Uh....was that an attack?" He said, hoping the Gengar with him could shed some light on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:51 pm

"I sure hope so. If not it's having a seizure.", the Gengar replied, unsure what the Pokémon in front of them was trying to do. Since it was to be expected that the Slakoth didn't know any moves that were not of the Normal or maybe the Fighting type, the Ghost type should be completely safe in this confrontation. What the Eevee would do was something he was unable to predict however.
Now this was hardly a challenge the overcoming of which would prove anything to anyone, but it would still be nice to see how advanced the Normal type's moves were.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:44 am

(9 energy)

Sova considered his options. "You know, Slakoths are pretty slow. We could probably get away from it just walking away, so why bother fighting it?" He said as he backed away from it a step to keep his ground on it. He wasn't afraid of it, but it would probably not be a challenge to beat at all and running away from it would just be so easy, he didn't see any reason to fight it other than just to get back at it for trying to attack him.

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 YVyYfVG
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:22 am

"An interesting choice. Certainly not one I would have expected. Congratulations. You are at least slightly smarter than you initially appeared to be."
The Gengar simply levitated a few feet into the air, well out of the Slakoth's reach.
Now this was unexpected. With the demeanour the Eevee had shown previously it seemed that it would just attack head-on without any caution or care. Instead however it had opted for the smarter idea of just trying to avoid the conflict alltogether. Still, this one event was not nearly enough to convince the Ghost type of the Normal type's survival capacity. But maybe if it managed to keep this up...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:40 pm

(7 energy)

Finally, the gengar was realizing Sova wasn't hopeless. "Stick around, your opinion of me might change." He said as he began walking. Moments later, he stopped at another sound from above caught his attention. He was a little late this time and could not avoid the second Slakoth from above, falling on top of him and wrapping its arms around his neck. "Hey! Get off!"

He tried for a moment to shake it off, before noticing the other Slakoth crawling towards him. Though it was slow, it was also still fairly close, close enough to be a problem. Given a bit more time, he could probably have shaken the enemy off of him then handled the other one, but he didn't want the Gengar to think he was incapable of fighting and interfere.

With the little time he felt he had to come up with a solution, he quickly spun around and stopped abruptly, breaking the Slakoth's hold around his neck and sending it flying into its presumed ally, knocking both away and rendering them no longer threatening. "I didn't know it was gonna be raining Slakoths today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fearful Flaffy   Fearful Flaffy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fearful Flaffy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: