Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Chance Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 pm

The sun was shining behind the clouds on a calm morning in Grassveil. The town had a few merchants about, as well as some townspeople bustling about. Shasta had recently arrived here in search of his mother. He liked it here, It always was sunny and it was rarely ever dark. He was shy, of course, what with not knowing anyone here, aside from a merchant here or there. But he needed to find his mother. That was his main priority here. Although, maybe he could stay here for a while... It seemed like a lot of explorers gathered here, and Shasta loved to explore. Maybe he could enjoy life here... Although his mother's finding is still priority one.

As he trotted down the path looking at the town, he had suddenly tripped over something lying on the ground. He tumbled onto the ground and he had heard a yelp from behind him. 

What the heck was that...?

As he timidly turned around, he saw the figure of a dog in front of him. A Poocheyena.

"Oh, uh... I'm sorry, did I trip over you? Uh... I, um... I'm Shasta. Sorry about that."

Last edited by Nostalgichipster on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:00 am

Out of the blue, Isamu hurt and the pain woke him up from his sleep. He cocked his head up, slowly opening his eyes to look at the sun then turned to his right after hearing an apology from that side. Isamu isn't fully awake yet but he can vaguely see a Pokemon who is rather short, weird and timid. Though before we move on, let's rewind slightly to see why Isamu is there at the first place, I mean who would just lie down on the middle of the street.

One lonely, dark night with the breeze of air bringing the perfect temperature for one to fall into a deep slumber; Isamu walked down the path all by himself. Then he lie on the ground and slept. Story's over! To put it in a simple way, Isamu couldn't afford to find a place to stay and with the dark night he didn't know it was actually a street so he decided to sleep there.

At first Isamu was going to say "It's alright," and continue his journey but he stomach suggested differently. He took a thorough look at the Pokemon in front of him and realized that the latter Pokemon actually look very weak and shy. Perfect, just perfect. He remembered legends of legendary Pokemon getting angry after awakend such as Rayquaza. In this case, he's going to pretend to be one.

"You're damn right you just trip over me!!! Do you know who I am?" said Isamu furiously. He walked closer to Shasta and repeated with loud voice, "Do you know who I am!?!" said Isamu loudly almost shouting now. He turned around and walk in circle like he is trying to put his anger aside, growling slightly as he'd doing so to frighten Shasta. He walked closer to Shasta and glare at him, "Do you see this scar?" Isamu pointed at the scar on his nose. "This was left after a battle with a legendary Pokemon trying to take over the world. I managed to chase him away but I ran out of energy and needed to sleep. I've slept for almost a thousand year now and I need exactly one thousand year to recover my energy. And you...and you came and did this to me..! What if he came back, I wouldn't be able to stop him!!" Isamu glares at Shasta. "You are something else, hell you might be on that evil's side, I should just kill you," Isamu emphasize the world 'kill' to frighten Shasta.

Isamu pretended to ponder for a moment. "But there's a plan B, if I have a huge appetite, it can make up for the sleep I lost, but I don't have any Poké because I've been sleeping this entire time. Only if I could get to eat...," he glances at Shasta as he said that.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Shasta was startled at the pokemon's sudden outburst of words like "legendary" and "kill". He began to worry, scrambling backward as Isamu stomped closer and closer to him. With how intimidating this pokemon was, maybe his story was true. But then he thought to himself.

"Uh... I-If you've supposedly been asleep for a thousand years, why haven't I heard of you...?"

Then it was clear. This pokemon wasn't really what he said he was. Although he was intimidating, Isamu wasn't anything really special.

"Also, don't pokemon of legend usually sleep in large, mythical places? I mean... this is Grassveil..."

Shasta had remembered something about Isamu actually being hungry. Well, Shasta was a bit hungry himself.

"Hey, um... if you are lying its okay. I understand why you would try and intimidate money out of me... I am small. But, you could've just asked! I mean... I happen to know a forest around here with hoards of Pecha Berries, and I've wanted to get to where they are for a while now... but the clearing with the  Pecha Trees is in a Mystery Dungeon, and I'm fairly weak myself... If you're hungry, we could go in together... Two pokemon are better than one."
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:33 pm

"Dang, busted," was what Isamu thought to to himself after listening to Shasta. Even so, hs pride prevented him from dropping the act. He decided to continue with it. Why not anyway? Not everyday can you pretend to be a legendary Pokemon who will save the world so while he's at it, it's better to stick with it until the end.

Isamu remained calm and didn't answer Shasta. He thought if he had try to convince Shasta it would break his "cool" personality of a legendary pokemon. No legendary Pokemon are talkative or demand attention. "Hah, it's your choice to believe it or not," Isamu cocked his back up, pretending to look serious as if he the sky was telling him something. He showed a shocked face - obviously another one of his act - and started mumbling to himself rather loudly so Shasta would believe that it was a mumble but he could also hear it. "Damn, not so soon. I gotta stop him," was what he mumbled.

Isamu turned around and started to walk slowly away from Shasta, his eyes secretly glancing back at Shasta hoping the latter would stop him and buy his lie. Four steps. Five steps. Still no reaction from Shasta. Maybe he needs to drop his act after all so he can actually eat something. He is stuck in a dilemma, to carry on with his lie to look "cool" or admit he is lying and fill his stomache. Or, maybe a third option.

"Wait did you just say a forest with a bunch of Pecha Trees? That's it! 'He' should be there. The one who created us all, yeah take me there as soon as possible, if it's him he might know another way, said Isamu. Again, another lie. At least he's enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting
Page 1 of 1