Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A walk through the misty hills.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the misty hills.   A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Lance was looking down at his map, barley aware of his surroundings. His team members have been gone for quite some time, so he had decided to go exploring solo. So far, he has been doing good. But the journeys have been rough, and he missed having a team. He looked up from his map to see that he finally reached his destination: Pricklemist hill. He slipped his map back in his explorer bag and looked around. "Wow, this place is more misty than I thought it was going to be." He didn't mind though...He would be able to see pokemon through the mist using his aura senses. He decided to start looking for the abandoned house that is supposed to be in the middle of the whole area.

Energy: 16-10=6

Last edited by Riolu on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put my energy for entering the dungon)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the misty hills.   A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Silverdawn shrugged, her scales rippling along her spine. "Well I'm on the look out for any items I can use; such as those berries I mentioned, and gravelrocks. But of course the items don't mean anything if I can't make the flutes in the first place. I'm collecting some sand here, but there isn't much in a grassy area like this. Of course, the hardest thing to collect is ash; because most ashy places are really far and very difficult dungeons. I'm trying to raise my level so I can take them on; but for now I'm probably going to have to ask some higher-level Exploration Teams to go collect ash while I'm still leveling up." she said.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the misty hills.   A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Lance listened to Silverdawn, and when she was finished talking, he said "Well, I might be able to help you collect seeds and gravelrocks, and possibly some berries." He then picked something up. "Speaking of gravelrocks, I just found one. Do you want it?" He held the gravelrock out to Silverdawn.

[Energy: 3/16-1(Picking up the gravelrock)+1(Full page)=3/16
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the misty hills.   A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Silverdawn gratefully accepted the item. "Thank you very kindly," she said, smiling. She cast around for something else to talk about. Then she got an idea. Riolu were said to be able to sense auras, and her echolocation did something similar. "You wanna play a different version of eye-spy? You have your aura sense and I have my location. We could describe the feeling of an item and the other would have to guess. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the misty hills.   A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:08 pm

"That game sounds fun," Lance says, "but I ain't that skilled in reading aura. I can only read the aura of other pokemon. I need lots of practice before I am able to read the aura of items. But I will need someone to help me learn. Another Riolu or a Lucario who can do so would probally be able to help improve my skills." He then looked at Silverdawn. "Do you happen to know a Riolu or a Lucario who can help?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the misty hills.   A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Silverdawn shook her head regretfully. "Unfortunately, no," she said. "You're the first riolu I've ever met." She hummed thoughtfully. What else could they do to pass the time? "Well... have you ever played 'whose that pokemon?' It's a game I used to play as a kid; you have to describe a certain pokemon without telling the name, and the other person has to guess what pokemon it is. Here, I'll give an example: This pokemon is said to come from space. It's pink and has large eyes."
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the misty hills.   A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:56 am

"That game sounds fun too," He said, "But I don't know that much pokemon." He frowned. "Sorry if this is irritating you, Silverdawn. I'm not that good with those kind of games. I'm more of the physical game type of pokemon." He looked around. Then something came to mind, but it wasn't a game. "Hey, didn't you say that you were collecting sand here? I've heard that there's a beach down somewhere near a town called rainfront town. Why aren't you collecting sand from there?" The fact that Silverdawn was collecting sand from a dangerous misty hill with plenty of mean pokemon around instead of a warm calm beach was really confusing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the misty hills.   A walk through the misty hills. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the misty hills.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2